It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recordings of astronaut conversation on UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a while back, probably quite near 4 or 5 years now, i found website with recordings of some talk that went on during the apollo missions. several things along the lines of "yes, there IS a santa." (santa was the accepted code word for UFO/aliens, and the astronauts would use this phrase when the aliens made themselves known/were sighted.) there was talk of huge ships on the edge of craters, beings watching the astronaut's every move, and eventually nasa called for complete radio silence. i was approached later on by a man named 'gordon cooper' (not the real gordon cooper from what he told me) after posting that i heard these recordings in another web forum. soon after, the recordings dissapeared from the internet and i havent been able to find them since. has anyone heard these?

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i cant find the recordings anymore, but here are links to a site with nearly an exact transcript:

an exact quote from the recording i heard. it sends chills up my spine seeing it again:

NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11... Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, Lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

www.subversiveelement.com...

'PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS.'

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
www.20kweb.com...

MERCURY 9
May 16, 1963 - Gordon Cooper

On his final orbit Cooper radioed Muchea tracking station near Perth Australia that he was being approached by a greenish object moving east to west. This is unusual in that it is the opposite direction from most manmade orbits. More than 100 persons saw the object on tracking gear. Following the mission newsmen were informed that they would not be allowed to question Cooper on this aspect of the flight.

It is also reported that a voice transmission was picked up on a special frequency which could not be correlated with any known language.

It should be noted that Cooper has publicly denied having seen any UFO in connection with this flight. He did confirm that he saw the Aurora Australis which was multi-colored and may have been taken by some as a UFO sighting.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off!(by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

anyone ever wonder why we never went back to the moon? hate to say i told you so...

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I heard this years back, I wanted to search for more info on this but forgot. Its strange was he just seeing things? Could be why they never went back to the moon and maybe the government removed the sound recordings off the internet. Or this is just is just a hoax? Maybe we will never know...for now.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
i know they atleast casually browse this site. if for nothing else than amusement. but honestly. i know youre out there. and we both know its only a matter of time.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The professor talking to Armstrong thing came from Above Top Secret written by Timothy Good. While Good has found some decent information, none of the Armstrong conversation was verified. Its worthless even if its true.

The transcript of what was said on the moon is more infamously known as the "Pepper Transcript". It seems to have been debunked to a large degree as you can see at the following link:

www.ronrecord.com...

That link also contains a transcript of an Apollo 11 debriefing which I think has not been debunked. Though it doesn't give much info.

If the Pepper Transcript is real, it could well be that NASA switches communication jargon so that they can better understand what should and shouldn't make it to the ears of the public. Unfortunately, its still useless.

I've read enough to think that there is a moon base, but some of the information that has found its way to us is likely false.

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
sorr,y not useless to me. i HEARD them say it, and HEARD their voices otherwise. theres no way it was adulterated or faked. this was NOT a transcript i heard. next?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
and by moon base, do you mean human or alien? because it is certainly not human.

secondly, why would the conversation be worthless, EVEN if proven true? you sound very closed-minded to me.

edit: strange. it seems that even if all of this info were beyond a doubt proven true, you still consider it useless. very strange indeed.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   

In 1976, chief of the astronaut office Deke Slayton claimed that "I don't recall any of our astronauts ever reporting UFOs."
NASA claims that all photos, all voice transcripts, all debriefings are in the public domain and are available to the news media. ...
...Who has taken the trouble to check out this material ? Well, James Oberg has, for example. Alan Sandler did. Dr Hynek visited the Houston space center in July 1976 and was shown the material in question. NASA's original story, surprising, has been
...From internal evidence alone, it looks more and more like a crude hoax. This can be deduced from the vocabulary itself.
"Mission Control, this is Mission Control..." this was NEVER a phrase used by NASA, which instead always referred to "Houston".
Technical-sounding gibberish such a "field-distortion", "orbit scanned", "625 to the fifth", "auto-relays", etc. were never found in real transcripts.
"Repeat, repeat..." is never used on the radio; instead astronauts and Mission Control use the phrase "Say Again".
In addition, interviews with the handful of amateur radio listeners who are known to have tuned in to the S-Band (2270 megahertz) moon signals produced testimony that they heard the same conversations which were released by NASA. Since listening to the m
...The unavoidable conclusion is that the "Pepper Transcript" was either fabricated or that Pepper used very poor judgement in allowing himself to be victimized by somebody else's fake.

theyre treating these people like machines, which never deviate from protocol, and always use the exact same action, reaction, and protocol. this was not some mystical event, which if any deviation occured, would come crashing down. these people are human. keep that in mind when 'debunking' with this kind of subjective "fact".

edit: why does that site simply cut out pieces of testimony and simply crop sentences in the middle of stating something. are they trying to hide the other side of the story?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
and by moon base, do you mean human or alien? because it is certainly not human.
If there is a moon base, and I have no reason to doubt its reality, I'm certain its extraterrestrial in origin. Enough weird films, photos, and witness testimony from more credible sources exist for me to think this.

secondly, why would the conversation be worthless, EVEN if proven true? you sound very closed-minded to me.
The problem with UFO/ET evidence is that everybody demands unfabricated provenience. Meaning a verifiable source of origin that is more than likely real, like government archives.

I'nm not close minded so much as wanting most of my information to come from at least a source that has some credibility to it.

If the Pepper Transcript is proven true, and I have yet to see it be proven real, then I will think its real. Otherwise, its just a good story of controversy.

edit: strange. it seems that even if all of this info were beyond a doubt proven true, you still consider it useless. very strange indeed.
Far from that. I want to keep most of the false information out of what I read upon this subject. I remove contradictory information and information that comes from lesser sources that won't help convince anybody.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   

sorr,y not useless to me. i HEARD them say it, and HEARD their voices otherwise. theres no way it was adulterated or faked. this was NOT a transcript i heard. next?
Alright, so you heard them say it. Who are you and how can you prove that you heard it? Unfortunately, your testimony will do nothing for the cause of getting UFO/ET information out of our government even if you are absolutely 100% telling the truth. Who you are and how much physical evidence you have go a LOT farther to remove this mystery than anonymous internet user testimony.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
so, basically what you are saying is if i could find you the actual recording, you would believe me. ill start looking again.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   

so, basically what you are saying is if i could find you the actual recording, you would believe me. ill start looking again.
No, because I don't trust anything of this nature. Just like I don't trust the Majestic 12 documents. The origins of this information destroys its usefulness. It would have to have come from a government archive, or be verified by at least two independent sources with credible backgrounds who worked for the government for me to think it was anything remotely accurate. Bob Lazar, Bill Cooper, and Phil Schneider types don't cut it as you couldn't trust them to give you correct change if they were cashiers.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
ROFL. yea, so you think that the govt. would actually let that happen. youre a #ing crackpot.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   

ROFL. yea, so you think that the govt. would actually let that happen. youre a #ing crackpot.
How would thinking in the manner I do make me a #ing crackpot? There is enough info to prove UFO/ET visitation, but I am not about to go talking like Majestic 12 or the Pepper Transcript are a part of reality. That would make me a #ing crackpot.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
you want proof verified by atleast TWO govt workers, and coming from the govt. vaults. and you actually believe that could have a snowballs chance in hell of happening. it will be a VERY cold day down there when that comes about.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Don't worry, we're all crackpots here.

DE

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
seriously speaking though, you want proof from govt workers, but then you also in the same sentence discount the proof from govt. workers that already exists? wtf? wtf indeed?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   

you want proof verified by atleast TWO govt workers, and coming from the govt. vaults. and you actually believe that could have a snowballs chance in hell of happening. it will be a VERY cold day down there when that comes about.
We have gotten two government workers to talk about at least a few UFO events. Like the March 16, 1967 UFO incident at Malmstrom AFB where UFOs took down 16 or so nuclear missiles in their silos. We've also got many government personnel claiming Roswell as being an extraterrestrial event, including retired astronauts. It happens...rarely, but it does happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join