It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the Golden age of ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

Originally posted by drunk
We have always been in the golden age

I guess you don't know the difference between Golden Age and Existence. Huh?

Er tell me then. I know what the difference do you?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
No #ing way this is the golden age of ATS.

ATS used to be way better when we had fewer members but higher quality ones in my opinion.

I may get in trouble for saying it but its the truth. Nowadays its lots of content but very little good stuff worth reading.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well Golden age to me means blossoming.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I think MA said it best when he said any "Golden Age" would be judged on something other than numbers.

I have a suspicion that we all have different "Golden Ages" and they coincide with a time soon after we registered and when we first started to contribute properly.

Each new intake of members tend to form their own peer group and when the drive to participate in every single thread has deserted us it is the sense of community within that peer group that keeps us coming back.

I have sympathy for what Ocelot says but I do not totally agree with him.He was here before me and so I may or may not be in his personal "Golden Age".

I'd like to think that if there were a "Golden Age" here at ATS it would be some time in the near future.When experts in various fields would be active members.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
No #ing way this is the golden age of ATS.

ATS used to be way better when we had fewer members but higher quality ones in my opinion.

I may get in trouble for saying it but its the truth. Nowadays its lots of content but very little good stuff worth reading.

my thread....deleted i think, u should'a posted.
o well...

i guess no1 wants threads on such topics, btw, slick move surferup, the topic doesnt deserve to be deleted so it'll last a lot longer than mine did.
Peace
Cyrus

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
my thread....deleted i think, u should'a posted.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
"Everything that has a beginning... Has an end."

" Correct Mr Anderson "

I'm not sure, but I think there were +/- 150 poster when I started to post on ATS. May be less....100 ? I don't remember.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
yes i moved it.

I know ATS is important but I don't think it warrants a topic in The Current Events Forum just yet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join