It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Fantasy VII MOVIE!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yes its true they are makin a movie about FInal Fantasy VII its sposed to take place too years after the game. The Name is FInal Fantasy VII: Advent Childern, AHhh. And yes Sephiroth will be in it along with cloud. I hope to God aries in in it (as you can tell im alil fanatical
) Here are some pics

and here is the url for the trailer www.fileshack.com...

[Edited on 11^23^03 by Quicksilver]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Excellent! I liked the first final fantasy film but it didn't really feel like final fantasy if you know what I mean.
Can't wait!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well this one is sposed to be 20x betta especially fro FF fan cause it actually has some of the stuff from FF in it unlike the Spirit Within, Still disappointed it didnt have and Summons

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
from what i've heard aerith is definately gona be in it so i'm definately psyched. hopefully it'll be much better than the original final fantasy movie.

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by mutehalo]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
SWEEET. Final fantasy 7 was the best final fantasy and I love the story. Hopefully it will be a sweet film. Barret will be in it? What about tifany? I though the other final fantasy movie was pretty cool actually. Good animation.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
this seems like its going to be a good film with the advance in cgi and animation lets hope its as good as the last one

new topics

top topics

join