It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the ghost child in three men and a baby. Real???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
has anyone ever seen three men and a baby? there is a part in the movie where inthe background you can see the shadow of a boy. it is said that the boy used to live in that house until he disappeared prior to the making of the movie. i was just wondering if anyone has heard about this as well. thanks

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by manoverboard
has anyone ever seen three men and a baby? there is a part in the movie where inthe background you can see the shadow of a boy. it is said that the boy used to live in that house until he disappeared prior to the making of the movie. i was just wondering if anyone has heard about this as well. thanks

Thats really odd, no i've never heard anything about it. More info and maybe a link would be helpful though.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
that is so crazy, I was just talking to someone saying that I was going to post about this. Damn you!!!

I remember it from years ago, although it was said that in fact it was a cardboard cut out of Ted Danson from earlier in the movie, which is just blurred. But it looks like a boy to me...

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
its fake FAKE i tell thee. its a cardboard cut out of Ted Danson from another film he was going to be in later on that year. the first shot of it is said to be a shotgun used to kill the boy but is really just the shoudlers and side of Ted Danson and the second shot is just the full image of the cardbaord cutout. the studio left it in so sales of viewings of the film would rocket. they wouldnt really leave the image of a dead person in a family film so left it in...to cash in. i will try and find the site with all the evidence.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i have heard that it was a cardboard cut out but it looks like a boy to me.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
it is said that the boy was killed in the house. he didnt just disappear. sorry about that

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
ya i have also heard about that story and how he died there.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I heard this one is false, This here is a great site
if you want to know what storys are true and false concerning strange happenings in the

filmswww.snopes.com...

have a look around

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
the link doesn't work asala.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
does this work?

www.snopes.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
www.snopes.com...

ok ill try again lol

*As i bang my head on my computer* lol

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
no it is not. Ted Dansen admitted that it was a card board cut-out left there by mistake.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
I heard this one is false, This here is a great site
if you want to know what storys are true and false concerning strange happenings in the

filmswww.snopes.com...

have a look around

For the record snopes is not that reliable of a source for determining whether or not something is real of fake.
One of those urban legends that they claim is fake, I know for a fact happened. I know the person it happened to and I have seen proof with my own eyes.

I am still trying to understand why so many people say the word snopes as if god himself has spoken and proclaimed something.

Never rely to much on any source. Question everything and believe nothing.

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by NephraTari]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

I know for a fact happened. I know the person it happened to and I have seen proof with my own eyes.

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by NephraTari]

you know Ted Danson??

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I spotted the kid in the movie the first time I saw it and kept waiting for there to be a kid in the movie but it was years later before anyone said anything about it. Its the scene where one of them are trying to talk their mother into taking the child and they are alking back and forth through the house and in the bedroom you see the boy peering thorugh the window, it actually looks like he moving his head to observe them as they move around the room, the rifle is weird it is made by the ruffle on the curtain and there is also something else another symbol of some some sort supposed to be in the room but I can't recall what it is. Its very spooky to watch that scene in the movie.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
does this work?

www.snopes.com...

The second pic looks eerie but funny too!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Just like the "hanged munchkin" from The Wizard of Oz, it's just not true.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
the kid in the movie is known to be the ghost of a boy who jumped out of the upstairs window that was right above them. He commited suicude and is also known to hunt many of the apts there.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
There are no apt.s. It was all filmed at a Toronto soundstage.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I remember hearing about this years ago. I've been meaning to watch the flick.

There's also another strange happening in the Wizard of Oz, but I believe it's been explained as a crane (bird).

[Edited on 11/25/2003 by Bangin]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join