It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The murder of Holly well and Jessica Chapman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I know the Uk has pratically condemned these guys, but after doing a bit of reading up on it, I smell another case of 'Lee Harvey Oswald style patsy'.

There is alot going around that claims a US serviceman done the deed.

Joe Vialls done a great article about it, which can be found on his website or on World Wide Views under the 'Views' for Europe section.

Anyone other takers on the theory ?

~Messiah~

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Above Top Secret - Other Current Events - ATS losing it\'s touch...

'toptab-ats.gif' width='500' height='20' alt='click here to jump to BelowTopSecret.com for general chit chat on non-conspiracy topcis' border='0'>

"top15.jpg" width="327" height="100" border="0">
class="portaltxt" style="color: #FFFFFF;">GMT: 23-11-2003 @ 10:11 PM  
'0.gif' width='468' height='60'> '0.gif' width='5' height='60'>
class="navtop">Logged in as boomersooner [Logout] [Control Panel] []  

class="navtop">Member List | class="navtop">Search | class="navtop">FAQ | class="navtop">Todays Posts | deny ignorance | ATS FASTchat | Complain | Upload | ATS Store

function c2()
[
window.open("ats-chat.php","atschat2","width=720,height=460,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no ,copyhistory=no");
]

| Settings | U2U | Buddies

Above Top Secret 3.0 » Other Current Events » ATS losing it's touch...1 new U2U's

SUBSCRIBE FAVORITES NEW TOPIC  REPLY  

"0.gif" width="800" height="1">

Author:
Subject: ATS losing it's touch...

class="mediumtxt" >surfup
Still LearningMember

Member Is Online

Mood: Having too much

class='vsmalltxt' style='color: #ff3333;'>ATS Points: 5055
border='0' '0.gif' width='85' height='20'> border='0' 'pmarker.gif' width='4' height='20'>
'bar/0l.gif' width='4' height='7'> 'bar/0m.gif' width='11' height='7' alt='273'> 'bar/0r.gif' width='4' height='7'>
ignore vote

posted on 23-11-2003 at 04:56 PM Post Number: 267227 quote
class="subject"> class="mediumtxt">Some posts don't follow the rules of the forum, that is not respecting others.

We see two people arguing on the side and bunch of others posting another view.

signature
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
- Carl Sagan
If you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.
John Wayne

profile email find posts send U2U

class="mediumtxt" style='color: '>boomersooner

Member Is Online

Mood:

class='vsmalltxt' style='color: #ff3333;'>ATS Points: -328
border='0' '0.gif' width='18' height='20'> border='0' 'pmarker.gif' width='4' height='20'>
'bar/0l.gif' width='4' height='7'> 'bar/0m.gif' width='1' height='7' alt='24'> 'bar/0r.gif' width='4' height='7'>

posted on 23-11-2003 at 04:58 PM Post Number: 267229 edit quote
class="subject"> class="mediumtxt">quote:Originally posted by Russian
quote:Originally posted by boomersooner
sorry about that Frenchie did not mean to ruffel your feathers 63.74.13.36...

Now thats STUPID!

I think you should be BANNED FOR EVER!

You just have a bad attitude!

And you should not be on this website. "images/smilies/ats2505_uzi.gif" align="absmiddle" border=0>russian ,as for beeing banned
forever its never going to happen

profile find posts send U2U

class="mediumtxt" >Cyrus
cy.rusMember "http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/uploads/ats2975_CYRUS_denying_ignorance.gif">

Member Is Online

Mood: avatar

class='vsmalltxt' style='color: #ff3333;'>ATS Points: 5059
border='0' '0.gif' width='82' height='20'> border='0' 'pmarker.gif' width='4' height='20'>
'bar/0l.gif' width='4' height='7'> 'bar/0m.gif' width='18' height='7' alt='441'> 'bar/0r.gif' width='4' height='7'>
ignore vote

"images/smilies/thumbdown.gif" /> posted on 23-11-2003 at 04:59 PM Post Number: 267231 quote
class="subject">down with quantity class="mediumtxt">quote:Originally posted by surfup
Are you referring to you when you first joined ATS?

Not all New Members are stupid...they ask some good questions.

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by surfup]

correct if im wrong....but how did i "imply" my saying all newbies' are stupid?
please... a shameful comment in it's essence, i assumed you wouldn't go there...a comment only worthy of a rube
"images/smilies/rolleyes.gif" align="absmiddle" border=0>
we all were newbies' once upon an ATS registration form, we all abide by the rules or are shown the door, nothing elite to that.
i am one to discourage hating/dissing/personal verbal attacks...one diagnoses the posts as on the verge of being labelled insane, one cannot
incorporate irrelevant material in a topic at such an enormous scale....
open your eyes to the blatant' i plea
Cyrus

signature
life is a lesson you learn it when you're through

profile email find posts send U2U msn yahoo

class="mediumtxt" style='color: #0000ff'>Russian
The Master of ALLYes I am RUSSIAN!Writer-Scholar

Member Is Online

Mood: Killer

class='vsmalltxt' style='color: #ff3333;'>ATS Points: 62894
border='0' '0.gif' width='91' height='20'> border='0' 'pmarker.gif' width='4' height='20'>
'bar/0l.gif' width='4' height='7'> 'bar/0m.gif' width='26' height='7' alt='655'> 'bar/0r.gif' width='4' height='7'>
ignore vote

posted on 23-11-2003 at 05:00 PM Post Number: 267232 quote
class="subject"> class="mediumtxt">quote:Originally posted by surfup
Some posts don't follow the rules of the forum, that is not respecting others.

We see two people arguing on the side and bunch of others posting another view.

very good point you made.
'

I dont think youn people want to talk polotics and weaponary on this thread.

Oh yeah I like the SU-47 and Bush is a Good persident! "images/smilies/lol.gif" align="absmiddle" border=0>

Now the sentence above is an example.

"images/smilies/sad.gif" align="absmiddle" border=0>

signature
blogs.abovetopsecret.com...

Still LearningMember

Member Is Online

border='0' '0.gif' width='85' height='20'> border='0' 'pmarker.gif' width='4' height='20'>
'bar/0l.gif' width='4' height='7'> 'bar/0m.gif' width='11' height='7' alt='273'> 'bar/0r.gif' width='4' height='7'>
ignore vote

posted on 23-11-2003 at 05:01 PM Post Number: 267234 quote
class="subject"> class="mediumtxt">Sorry for the comment.
New Members, I take it back.
You are not stupid...but geniuses.

signature

"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
- Carl Sagan
John Wayne

class="mediumtxt" style='color: #0000ff'>Russian
The Master of ALLYes I am RUSSIAN!Writer-Scholar

Member Is Online

Mood: Killer

class='vsmalltxt' style='color: #ff3333;'>ATS Points: 62894
border='0' '0.gif' width='91' height='20'> border='0' 'pmarker.gif' width='4' height='20'>
'bar/0l.gif' width='4' height='7'> 'bar/0m.gif' width='26' height='7' alt='655'> 'bar/0r.gif' width='4' height='7'>
ignore vote

posted on 23-11-2003 at 05:02 PM Post Number: 267235 quote
class="subject"> class="mediumtxt">boomersooner so why do you advertise something you were said not to advertise 3 times after being told not to?!

You just want to mess up this forum!

signature
blogs.abovetopsecret.com...

Still LearningMember

Member Is Online

ignore vote

posted on 23-11-2003 at 05:02 PM Post Number: 267236 quote
class="subject"> class="mediumtxt">quote:Originally posted by Russian
Oh yeah I like the SU-47 and Bush is a Good persident!
Now the sentence above is an example.

That is a great example...too much digressing...too little respect to people arguing.

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by surfup]

signature

- Carl Sagan
John Wayne

class="mediumtxt" >Cyrus
cy.rusMember "http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/uploads/ats2975_CYRUS_denying_ignorance.gif">

Member Is Online

Mood: avatar

class='vsmalltxt' style='color: #ff3333;'>ATS Points: 5059
border='0' '0.gif' width='82' height='20'> border='0' 'pmarker.gif' width='4' height='20'>
'bar/0l.gif' width='4' height='7'> 'bar/0m.gif' width='18' height='7' alt='441'> 'bar/0r.gif' width='4' height='7'>
ignore vote

posted on 23-11-2003 at 05:03 PM Post Number: 267238 quote
class="subject"> class="mediumtxt">quote:Originally posted by boomersooner
quote:Originally posted by Russian
quote:Originally posted by boomersooner

Now thats STUPID!

I think you should be BANNED FOR EVER!

You just have a bad attitude!

And you should not be on this website. "images/smilies/ats2505_uzi.gif" align="absmiddle" border=0>russian ,as for beeing banned
forever its never going to happen

as for boomer,
do you care? or have you made it a habit to be unruly,ergo upholding an optimistic view worthy of an ignorant lout
"images/smilies/flaming.gif" align="absmiddle" border=0>
i would suggest losing the optimism, before a ban occurs.
i repeat...assuming you care "images/smilies/rolleyes.gif" align="absmiddle" border=0>
Cyrus

signature
life is a lesson you learn it when you're through

profile email find posts send U2U msn yahoo

Still LearningMember

Member Is Online

ignore vote

posted on 23-11-2003 at 05:07 PM Post Number: 267242 quote
class="subject"> class="mediumtxt">And one more thing...ATS is becoming more offensive and personal everday.

signature

- Carl Sagan
John Wayne

class="mediumtxt" style='color: #c8c8c8'>ultra_phoenix
Moderator "http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/uploads/ats3288_globe2.gif">

Member Is Online

Mood: Nuked !!!

class='vsmalltxt' style='color: #ff3333;'>ATS Points: 21169
border='0' '0.gif' width='89' height='20'> border='0' 'pmarker.gif' width='4' height='20'>
'bar/sl.gif' width='4' height='7'> 'bar/sm.gif' width='142' height='7' alt='4145'> 'bar/sr.gif' width='4' height='7'>

posted on 23-11-2003 at 05:11 PM Post Number: 267249 quote
class="subject"> class="mediumtxt">quote:Originally posted by boomersooner

It seems that you didn't read this : www.abovetopsecret.com... Especially point 9.
"images/smilies/exclamation.gif" align="absmiddle" border=0>

signature
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in
government." -Thomas Jefferson

NEW TOPIC REPLY  

Above Top Secret 3.0 » Other Current Events » ATS losing it's touch...

"images/ats2/arrow_up.gif" border="0">

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well, another thought is that several members of that police force were found out to be child molestors or had kiddy pron on thier computers after this investigation.

If this has any bearing on the case, I don't know, but it's something to think about.

If the (alleged) murdering pig is innocent, then why would he admit that the kids died in his house with him?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I reckon, Huntely and Carr were all involved in a pedophile ring of some sort.

Huntely was there when they died, but it dont mean he killed them.

~messiah~

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Zzub - i think the Operation Ore findings into the two officers should be taken as separate to the whole affair.

Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman were two children snatched and killed by an individual whos soul will rot in hell - but not before every other inmate of the legal system has had his time to make it suffer I hope.

Speculation on this crime at this time i feel is inappropriate - and i would ask other members of ATS to respect this - at least till a verdict is delivered - especially those that sugest this is more than it is. Please go dig round some other cases - at least for the time being.

Why ? - Im just worried someone here might say something out of turn that is reported and upsets the case - it is in the eyes of UK law subjudice and therefore should not be commented upon aside from the facts as reported by the court.

For US readers - we dont have an open reporting policy on legal cases in this country - to prevent the "perversion of justice" - this is not some idea of a cover up - just our legal process.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I got to agree fully with silk on this one.

dont want to start anything that may harm this case

i just hope that this person who killed them kids
is put in jail to rot...

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
TY Asala

btw my daughter loves your avatar - she asks me to find your posts just so she can see it

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wwviews
I reckon, Huntely and Carr were all involved in a pedophile ring of some sort.

Huntely was there when they died, but it dont mean he killed them.

~messiah~

My thoughts as well

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wwviews
I know the Uk has pratically condemned these guys, but after doing a bit of reading up on it, I smell another case of 'Lee Harvey Oswald style patsy'.

There is alot going around that claims a US serviceman done the deed.

Joe Vialls done a great article about it, which can be found on his website or on World Wide Views under the 'Views' for Europe section.

Anyone other takers on the theory ?

~Messiah~

i got a theory......joe vialls is a fuking tosser your a twat for starting this thread and you should shut up......now.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
"Deny Ignorance"

I don't like the idea of someone telling another to shut up, especially in such a rude manner.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
hmm, interesting posts. I also suspect a peodophile ring, possibly involving people pretty high up, which may be why Huntley can't reveal anything. He also had access to private parts of the RAF base..maybe they were taken off somewhere by plane, then returned.

I think he and his girlfirend procured them for others, but probably didnt kill them.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
Zzub - i think the Operation Ore findings into the two officers should be taken as separate to the whole affair.

I couldn't agree more which is why I added that I'm not sure it has any bearing on the case. I don't think it has.

And now I'll fall silent on this until the case is over and they are found guilty.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
"Deny Ignorance"

I don't like the idea of someone telling another to shut up, especially in such a rude manner.

i dont really give 5 bob what you like.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I will merely point people to my earlier post on the subject - and bear in mind this board is actually run by someone in the UK - that makes it a UK concern.

This is why certain allegations regarding an incident at an hotel were taken into AATS.

If however you feel that you are contributing to the case - then carry on - but please think about the consequences.

(forgot the extra letter)

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by Silk]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Squinting your funny...

And I will not mention this case again. As fo Joe Vialls, he's actually quite a good author and investigative journalist.

This case is obviously ongoing, so it is probably best to keep a lid on it till it ends. However, wouldn't the same apply to Michael Jackons allegations ? That involves kids as well....

~can't help thinking, won't shutting up about such things, simply make us ignorant as well ?~

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by wwviews]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
wwviews -

For the record thank you. And to explain - it is clear to me that the US media has a different set of rules to play by. In the UK once a case goes to court it is subjudice and therefore any speculation regarding that case can be called by the court and may result in the case being dismissed. I guess the MJ case is either not bound by those rules in the US or hasnt reached that point.

To explain my concern - there was a case recently in the UK regarding a number of prominent people - things were said on the internet that were picked up by a newspaper - they ignored the rules of subjudice - believeing that the information was now in the common domain - because it was posted on the net. The result - the case was thrown out.

Im not concerned about what we say - rather how some hack looking for a story might take it and that might cause more grief than im sure we good intentioned people might have intended.

Allegations are just that - without substantive proof - which if anyone has they should deliver to the respective authorities - without them they just serve to muddy the water - and may actually result in the dismissal of the case.

As a Father i would rather this case ran its course unimpeeded by well wishers or back room attorneys - led the courts have their day then we can speculate to our hearts content.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I think Ian huntley and maxine carr should both be crucified on a cross made from the bones of their families! Also they should be tortured but not alowed to die, kept in horrible limbo till the end of their bastard lives!

By the way anyone who thinks this goes too far, # off! They killed two lovely innocent 10 year old girls!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I respect your position. I thinik the case you were referring to was the footballers and racism one ?

In any event, is there anyway i can delete this thread that i started ?

It is clear that I meant no harm and I hope no offence was taken.

~Messiah~

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
wwviews - thank you for your honesty

I dont believe this post need be deleted - if people understand what they are posting in

However it is likely to become a post of we hate "the xxx" rather than something substantive.

I would suggest - if you want that you u2u one of the listed mods for this forum and ask it to be deleted.

I would ask - and its a personal plea that any points you accumulated during this post be retained by you. Im sure you had no idea how this post might affect people and your entitled to those points - even if this is deleted.

Please cut and copy this in your u2u if you want.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Deleting this thread is rather drastic considering the many many other forums around discussing this case, some of which are quite in depth.

Joe Vialls!......it isn't difficult to discredit Vialls works, especially in this case.
Take a look at what Shane Sullivan has to say.

ellisctaylor.homestead.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join