It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gestapo is here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Personal opinion -- if you're paying for the site and the bandwidth, you can darn well make your avatars as huge as you like.

If ya ain't paying, then you gotta go along with the rules that the one who IS paying makes (and their designated authorities.)

And if ya don't like it -- it's a free internet. There's lots of other sites.

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Plus come now tyler, you can't lie about how long you've been using that avatar when I'm around. Seeing as though I only made the bloody thing up the other week.

Another thing, what makes you think no complaints have been logged? As if anyone would complain directly to the offending poster, we all know what sort of response they would get...

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have seen a lot of cool Avatars here on ATS, but if your avatar is excessive and they (the keepers of the ATS board) don't wan't them so big, then can't you comply instead of whining? Yes we all are put out the same, but we will comply because it was requested of us, unlike you. "You think that the rules somehow don't apply to you Mr. Anderson..." You have a good one there Tyler, just make it smaller, and get on with your life. Don't mean to be offensive, but we all must follow the same rules.
- Troy

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 05:33 PM
link   
IMO, size of an avatar doesn't matter...As long as it doesn't force me to use the scrollbar to read the text.

So I'm lazy...Sue me...

Even though it might not be worth that much, I still had to get my 2 cents in...

However...
...The point made about "who's paying the bandwidth" should be the deciding factor.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hey Abraham -- I know you're watching

look at this old post from the deep dark past -- seem familiar?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   
first the gestapo, THEN THE BLITZ! ahh run for your lives!

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Is Tyler still around?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join