It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psi balls, shields, telekinetics, etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i was just wanting to hear if anyone has any interesting stories or experiences with this subject.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
sometimes it feels like a very very strong force field around my entire. i also am in a pure state of peace

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
that is about the same type of feeling i get, especially when i try to make a psi shield around myself.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
doesn't anyone else have any stories? I would really like to hear them. I have had some troubles with it lately and i could use some helpful hints.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You mean like they have been portraying on all these freaky tv shows the past 10 years?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Stories, hmm?

I can remember once when I was just starting out in the psionics, and was trying to make a pinwheel move. It took me about 15 minutes, but I finally got it to move an inch. I took my attention off of it, and began to make a psiball. When I made my psiball I moved it closer to the pinwheel, and the pinwheel went berserk! The cool thing was, the pinwheel was under a glass, so no wind could have gotten to it.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
Stories, hmm?

I can remember once when I was just starting out in the psionics, and was trying to make a pinwheel move. It took me about 15 minutes, but I finally got it to move an inch. I took my attention off of it, and began to make a psiball. When I made my psiball I moved it closer to the pinwheel, and the pinwheel went berserk! The cool thing was, the pinwheel was under a glass, so no wind could have gotten to it.

Whoa that is a very good story. I have never been able to find anything about how to do a psi wheel.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I've been working with psionics for a few years now, I've had good success with psi wheels and psi balls. Just the other night I moved a pen across a coffee table so my friend could see what people are actually capable of. I've also done some work with psishields, but my results are way different than what you guys described.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero
I've been working with psionics for a few years now, I've had good success with psi wheels and psi balls. Just the other night I moved a pen across a coffee table so my friend could see what people are actually capable of. I've also done some work with psishields, but my results are way different than what you guys described.

Yeah i have stopped a pen in the middle of rolling down a somewhat tilted desk to show my friend, but he still is completely skeptical. Him and many of my other friends refuse to believe in any of it because it isnt "possible by the laws of physics". I just sort of gave up on tryin to prove it to them.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
kaos and Mig12,

first of all good work!

I am just curious,

what are your spiritual beliefs?

do they in anyway affect your ability that you believe?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
kaos and Mig12,

first of all good work!

I am just curious,

what are your spiritual beliefs?

do they in anyway affect your ability that you believe?

My inherited religion is Catholic, but I rarely go to church. My beliefs are more scientific than religious. I believe in Chaos Theory. If a butterfly in Africa can cause a monsoon in china, why can't I move a pencil with my brainwaves?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I was also raised Catholic, and i still go to mass every sunday, but i just believe that God created us, as well as the abilities that we have, whether that be sports, academics, or telekinetics.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There's an old thread about this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
~Wow great stuff here. I'd really like to know which source one of you guys used that actually worked.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
sometimes I can stop stuff. Like once ((Im a majorette)) I threw my baton up and it was about to hit me (( because at the time I was scared of them)) and it just stopped in mid air

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by shinjite
sometimes I can stop stuff. Like once ((Im a majorette)) I threw my baton up and it was about to hit me (( because at the time I was scared of them)) and it just stopped in mid air

Wow ive never been able to make anything levitate. I can sometimes stop things from going in a horizontal direction, but not verticle.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You people have gotta be phycic or something.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
no i believe anyone can do it. It just takes a LOT of practice. PATIENCE is the key. I still have no room to brag or anything, I cant do anything really amazing, but i have practiced it for nearly 2 months.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
anyone else have any interesting stories?

I would really enjoy hearing them.

[Edited on 1-12-2003 by sftprez]

new topics

top topics

join