It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An end is near...When will u rage??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
btw, the title's from Werewolf..
am i full of it? yes, apparently, allow me to demonstrate...
so d-day has come upon us, we see the ugliest levels of destruction at mankind's doorsteps, the U.S is liekly to use their powers at hand....or am i misinterpreting the whole purpose of the black projects claimed to be evolving as we speak??
is it that far-fetched? is this topic all too sinister...all too tinged with an affinity for cynical paranoia

they are ready for a war....the U.S is yet again engaged with some sort of sucker-repellant squabble"over the last crumbs" in the middle-east so to speak.
ok let me break it down...the U.S rising economically, gaining an astronomical financially-related income of all sorts, they reveal an all-too-agressive feature in their tactics,(scare tactics anyone?)
military is equipped to win any scenario, u couldnt dream of it getting any better, or are we, in turn, the europeans brainwashed by this image

in fact, we aren't, at least a minority isnt

all the while, the U.S is growing in certain areas, other areas are left to rot and ruin...correct? it is inevitable that catching up with these lacking aspects of "your great government" will overwhelm it's sources of finance, bringing the whole country to a standstill.
and then you have a wait, it could be long, it could be immediate...but there is a wait involved somewhere along the lines(ie: possibly an election? maybe a strained situation between two gvrnmnts)
all eyes are onstage, while the assasins forcefully engage in uprooting the gvrnmnt from the inside.correct? it could happen...soon? no doubt

Bush supporters are claimed to re-elect their beloved president, once again, now this....i see, to be THE key to destruction.
i throw upon you the ultimate question...
Are you capable of blinding yourself with what "they" the republicans right now(could have been the demos...given the chance) want you to believe, when you yourself americano citizens see a totally different picture being painted ahead of you?

i have a feeling, these words might influence some, this topic in fact...worries' me, for i am not a simple soul, i do not believe in following an opposition in a "no matter what" conflicting mood....i just believe that the feces being fed to the american public has gone too far, way out of measure or league...is it time for action? or will desperation be our long-lost ally as we approach this Year of crisis?(i mean the elections....for the untuned)
take heed americano citizens, your leaders may not be what they seem

will you Be able to prepare yourself for the upcoming mayhem paved ahead of you(a republican courtesy) if you are to be so gullible as to believe that bush is in fact..saving the world??:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

Cy.rus.

[Edited on 29-11-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
let me point out a few....
1:bush wrecking another bridge with britain(the garden-sabotaging incident)
2:bush yet again tries' to come across as a good leader(his visit to the troops)
3:bush is likely to close in on syria any moment now, 20,000 troops at their border seems like a task all too strategical/expensive to deploy

accepting the challenge proves inevitable as the date draws near.
i, in vain, attempt to take my place in this conspiracy....admittedly, i dont buy all that much into the john titor theory(yet he prevails to be more of a genius everytime i review his predictions).
so what do you... do? how do you defend yourselves from the inevitable?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What is it that you fear?

you life ending?

no chance to save your soul?

if the world is destroyed then it is destroyed, so be it.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

you life ending?

why, ofcourse i have fear in me TheNeo!!

I Fear that which we all fear, vizavi, a terrifying life, why? i suppose the sheer love of the game promotes anxiety in a subconcious form, putting it in biological terms, the medula oblangata controls agressive behaviour....but in all, this spark from the medula oblangata sends out a message to fear a life-threatening situation, how? scientists are working on that one

as for a chance for saving my soul, well....my body is my soul's keeper, to survive automatically implies' one's soul adjusts to circumstances....if circumstances are, you're in a coma, then your soul is potentially dormant.

what do i fear?
radiation sickness, food poisoning, CJB etc....sicknesses mainly.
do i fear my fellow man? my answer is yes, since my fellow man is likely to turn this sphere to a crisp before my natural time is up, and it seems we're all headed that way.

[Edited on 29-11-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   

you life ending?

Hah. thats a great way of thinking

I don't think we should allow our world to be destroyed because of a few people who are in power. Something can be done, and the reason it is not or will not be done is people with attitudes like yours. Join the fight.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek

you life ending?

Hah. thats a great way of thinking

I don't think we should allow our world to be destroyed because of a few people who are in power. Something can be done, and the reason it is not or will not be done is people with attitudes like yours. Join the fight.

What fight are you referring to?? Please clarify??

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
as right as you may be, there is a bum in the city who makes the same statements. i usually just give him a whole shiny dollar. damnit i just saw bad santa and now i have a bad attitude.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Two words...

Alternative Three....

new topics

top topics

join