It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's are man-made?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I just watched on discovery channel show about UFO's.
Some guy called Thomas Smith claims 50 years ago he saw a human-engineered, experimental saucer aircraft in a Connecticut hangar.

You can search for 'thomas smith ufo' or simmilar on google and find it.

"It was very streamlined," Smith recalls. The khaki-colored saucer was
a few inches thick at the edges to about two feet thick at the pilot's
cockpit, which had a bubble window allowing the pilot to look forward
and down at the ground.

The craft had two propellers and rudders in the back. Smith went back
at night to watch test flights. The saucer, he says, would float
straight up, then fly off.

"They'd get it off the ground and it would disappear" into the
darkness, he says. He says there were reports in the area of
unidentified flying objects.

Also, I remember he said that he asked some military commander back then is it the same saucer that crashed in Roswell and are they used to spy on russians, and he answered yes for both questions.

This backs up my theory that there are no aliens in UFO's, they are all american.
If they had jet engines back then, now they probably have some kind of ion engines for all those maneuvers..

Overview of features might determine are they alien or not:

-silent operation
-superior maneuvers to any known aircraft (if so, why don't they use them for military purposes? or are they waiting for right moment?)
I also heard reports they do such maneuvers that human body would be smashed, maybe they are remotely controled?
-sometimes invisible to radars, in some reports not
-this one puzzles me, but it cannot be verified: there was a report where 2 ufo's 'fused' into one.
, or did they just come near each other and made that optic effect?

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Your theory doesn't account for why real documented UFO events are always treated as mysteries and chased by standard heavier than air jets by the governments of the world. UFOs have turned off nuclear missiles while still in their silos, shot down ICBM tests, and have even almost started nuclear wars by flying around and invading the air space of countries armed with nuclear weapons. Why do such dangerous and WWIII provoking things with UFOs if indeed they are simply man-made vehicles? And why are all UFO events treated as such mysteries by the standard air powers of all nations?

Only two options are possible:

1. UFOs are man-made, but have been kept so secret that 99.999% of all governments don't know about them and they are going to be used in a fake alien invasion at some point in our future. Why else would they need to be kept secret for 70+ years?

2. UFOs are extraterrestrial in nature which explains why all documented UFO cases are treated as mysteries. And also explains why they would need to be kept secret for so many decades.

From all the most credible sources of UFO information, I have yet to read or hear anything about them all being 100% man-made. Though who know? They may be in on the secret of them all being man-made and not telling us what they know as well.

I still go by the extraterrestrial explanation for many sightings, though I do think some have certainly been man-made craft.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I heard a story about weird-looking airships roaming the skies of the Old West back in the late 1800's. Many people saw them, although they were not saucer-like. One day, a man(I believe it was a high figure, like a judge) was visited by a man who claims he was the creator of these machines. His plan was to fly to Mars and he was never seen again. The machines could move in any direction, much like a flying saucer, and it was reported that there was no form of exhaust coming out. If I find more about this, I'll try and post something.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Your theory doesn't account for why real documented UFO events are always treated as mysteries and chased by standard heavier than air jets by the governments of the world. UFOs have turned off nuclear missiles while still in their silos, shot down ICBM tests, and have even almost started nuclear wars by flying around and invading the air space of countries armed with nuclear weapons. Why do such dangerous and WWIII provoking things with UFOs if indeed they are simply man-made vehicles? And why are all UFO events treated as such mysteries by the standard air powers of all nations?

Only two options are possible:

1. UFOs are man-made, but have been kept so secret that 99.999% of all governments don't know about them and they are going to be used in a fake alien invasion at some point in our future. Why else would they need to be kept secret for 70+ years?

2. UFOs are extraterrestrial in nature which explains why all documented UFO cases are treated as mysteries. And also explains why they would need to be kept secret for so many decades.

From all the most credible sources of UFO information, I have yet to read or hear anything about them all being 100% man-made. Though who know? They may be in on the secret of them all being man-made and not telling us what they know as well.

I still go by the extraterrestrial explanation for many sightings, though I do think some have certainly been man-made craft.

They have turned off nuclear missles in their silos??????? Says who. I want to see PROOF of this. Not some dude who says he knows it happened. That is a pretty outrageous claim to say you know that. I would bet that if it did happen there is no way anyone without top secret clearance would know. So show me your evidence to back up that claim.

And further more, a UFO is an unidentified object. Just like the other day here on ATS. A meteor (fireball) came down in California. People jumped to conclusions because they had never seen one. I want to see your proof. The type that I will not be able to have any argument against. Because you cant say ufo's are real with any more backing than I can say they are not.

Shot down missles, once again...PROOF.

[Edited on 11/23/2003 by Seapeople]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
you say this guy was named Thomas Smith ?

when did this happen? do you know is middel name?

i think,

we have made some "ufo's" think how fast tech is going, dont you think we would have somthing more then just "wing" lift airplanes

and i think "aleins" or "timetraverlersa" figerthis out and there some of the "ufo's" that we see today

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Try this:
www.skiesare.demon.co.uk...

I didn't read it whole but I think much more was said on that Discovery show.

Edit: there's a lot of text in that, but he seems to be talking about some photo's there.. uhmm ok

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
are u all serious? u want proof? its always been out there if u actually look for it,,ill give u an example u cannot disprove, ireland about 12 years ago released f-16 flight recorder information of their air force pursuing unidentified flying objects that not only broke the laws of physics but moving from one point to another instantly but if we had that technology anyone in the craft would literaly break his neck just from the speed that the craft moved,, this is public information and was aired on fox 12 years ago on the "sightings" show,, but i suppose u are like some people dont want to believe no matter what evidence is placed before them,, u would need a ID4 invasion and ill wager u would still debate if its really aliens or a foreign country invading

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by genesiss
are u all serious? u want proof? its always been out there if u actually look for it,,ill give u an example u cannot disprove, ireland about 12 years ago released f-16 flight recorder information of their air force pursuing unidentified flying objects that not only broke the laws of physics but moving from one point to another instantly but if we had that technology anyone in the craft would literaly break his neck just from the speed that the craft moved,, this is public information and was aired on fox 12 years ago on the "sightings" show,, but i suppose u are like some people dont want to believe no matter what evidence is placed before them,, u would need a ID4 invasion and ill wager u would still debate if its really aliens or a foreign country invading

Fair enough....point taken.
what about the claims that they're remotely operated?
just another spoke to see you spin thru that one

btw.....the roswell crash, hmmm..GM on human enhancing? GM human escapes, takes machine for a little ride...gets shot down, is made public all too fast to cover up by gvrnmnt.
ok,ok, so i dont buy that,

just weighing out the possibilities' of aliens depicted as fiction due to radically non-factual evidence.
give me proof that they exist

Cyrus

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Ufos are time-travellers, interdimentional devices, starships and man-made crafts.

I remember watching a programme about an UFO crash in Polish Peoples Republic, on the coast of Baltic.
Military officers have obseved an object in the sky, flying at high speed, with a irregular course.Suddenly it had stopped and fell into the beach. The suspects rushed in the direction of the crash site. The object was a typical UFO flying-saucer. The door to the craft opened and two men, dressed in spacesuits and speaking in russian came out. Of course, the officers knew russian and were told to inform their supervisors. Soon, the craft was given back to USSR military, to wich it belonged.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
they would HAVE to time or bend to time to get here at all...

space is just too big, lets just hope they saw our futer and are here to change it

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
UFO's moving at insane speeds doesn't mean they are alien.
Alien bodies would be smashed too, since they are even weaker then ours.
Remote controlled craft with strong anti-grav ion trusters could in theory do such moves. I've read about various anti-grav technologies in 50's and before they probably enhanced them by now.

Edit
Interesting Johny, so are they American or Russian? Or both have the technology?
And why the heck they are flying all around the world in every single country?

They could be Russian from future but that's too weird. ah well.

Another Theory:
Perhaps they are easy to build, cheap, don't need fossil fuel, and reason why they are kept in secret is because mainstream use of them and 'flying cigars' as commercial planes would hurt global economy,... hmmm.

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Quote: Megaquad
Another Theory:
Perhaps they are easy to build, cheap, don't need fossil fuel, and reason why they are kept in secret is because mainstream use of them and 'flying cigars' as commercial planes would hurt global economy,... hmmm.

Yet another theory and one held by some some very close to the defense technology industry is that any technology that can manipulate gravity could potentially be more lethal globally than nuclear weapons. If an object can lift itself off the ground then conversely it could force another object into the ground.

Forgive me for going off on a rabbit trail here but consider this...
If there is the technology available to release an object from the confines of gravity then that same technology could very well impose (additional) gravity on something else.

For instance (alien technology enthusiasts stick with me for the sake of this conceptual line of thought), what if crop circles were demonstrative tests of gravity being manipulated in a specific pattern?

And IF gravity could be manipulated in that way, who's to say it could not be further manipulated to bring down a building, a city or cause seismic catastrophies?

Furthermore, if these technologies were widely available and were simplistic in nature then could it be that any "hobby physicist" could not only build an innocent enough "Jetson's" style flying car but could in fact develop the ability to destroy any building, group of buildings or even maliciously effect seismic faultlines, etc...

From this line of reasoning it would not only be safe & prudent but necessary for the continued survival of civilization to keep this technology hidden from the public; at least until such time that proper safegaurds could be developed or an alternative, less potentially destructive method of "anti-gravity" could be developed.

intelgurl

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
UFO's moving at insane speeds doesn't mean they are alien.
Alien bodies would be smashed too, since they are even weaker then ours.
Remote controlled craft with strong anti-grav ion trusters could in theory do such moves. I've read about various anti-grav technologies in 50's and before they probably enhanced them by now.

Edit
Interesting Johny, so are they American or Russian? Or both have the technology?
And why the heck they are flying all around the world in every single country?

They could be Russian from future but that's too weird. ah well.

Another Theory:

man oh man.. thats all you can say? umm?

if they can countrol gravity they surely can controle "word im looking for" uhh inerta *spelling*

so, they can move at theys g's becouse? they dont feel them, its like playing a video game to them..

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

Another Theory:

Yet another theory and one held by some some very close to the defense technology industry is that any technology that can manipulate gravity could potentially be more lethal globally than nuclear weapons. If an object can lift itself off the ground then conversely it could force another object into the ground.

Forgive me for going off on a rabbit trail here but consider this...
If there is the technology available to release an object from the confines of gravity then that same technology could very well impose (additional) gravity on something else.

For instance (alien technology enthusiasts stick with me for the sake of this conceptual line of thought), what if crop circles were demonstrative tests of gravity being manipulated in a specific pattern?

And IF gravity could be manipulated in that way, who's to say it could not be further manipulated to bring down a building, a city or cause seismic catastrophies?

Furthermore, if these technologies were widely available and were simplistic in nature then could it be that any "hobby physicist" could not only build an innocent enough "Jetson's" style flying car but could in fact develop the ability to destroy any building, group of buildings or even maliciously effect seismic faultlines, etc...

From this line of reasoning it would not only be safe & prudent but necessary for the continued survival of civilization to keep this technology hidden from the public; at least until such time that proper safegaurds could be developed or an alternative, less potentially destructive method of "anti-gravity" could be developed.

intelgurl

admittedly it is far-fetched, the end result would be more-so related to a sattelite.
hype-rumours state that a sattelite was launched by the U.S.S.R so as to "bounce" things on a specific locale on the globe.
this sattelite is old news btw....the U.S has denied posessing such technology(they're bragging they've got something better

wait a min....why do i get the feeling im stating the intended?? ergo: falling into a trap

nothing to it, it's possible that the U.S is likely to not want to make electro-gravity later on, it is a phenomenal weapon to own....
*still think the sattelite's better* one zap & you'll bury anything on the surface for good

take my word for it, i dont have a link

Cyrus

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
man oh man.. thats all you can say? umm?

if they can countrol gravity they surely can controle "word im looking for" uhh inerta *spelling*

so, they can move at theys g's becouse? they dont feel them, its like playing a video game to them..

What do you mean by "control gravity"? They have good thrusters that allow them to move fast and with extreme maneuvers, but it would still smash bodies inside.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
OH NO!

Not the old 'I'm afraid of what I don't know crowd so thus I must discount other's assertions by demanding proof!'

Well tell me this kids, where is your proof that the sun is coming up tomorrow?

you prove that and I will prove to you that UFO's exist.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
OH NO!

Not the old 'I'm afraid of what I don't know crowd so thus I must discount other's assertions by demanding proof!'

Well tell me this kids, where is your proof that the sun is coming up tomorrow?

you prove that and I will prove to you that UFO's exist.

i'd like to see what you've got on offer Theneo, seems like you've got something worth mentioning...at any rate, dont hesitate.
Cyrus
ps: your point states that U.F.O's exist, not necessarily aliens huh?

fair enough, i, like many others, jump to conclusions that a ufo = a grey
my fault

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Overview of features might determine are they alien or not:

-silent operation
-superior maneuvers to any known aircraft (if so, why don't they use them for military purposes? or are they waiting for right moment?)
I also heard reports they do such maneuvers that human body would be smashed, maybe they are remotely controled?
-sometimes invisible to radars, in some reports not
-this one puzzles me, but it cannot be verified: there was a report where 2 ufo's 'fused' into one. , or did they just come near each other and made that optic effect?

If there is technology of this kind in existence then there would certainly be technology to accomplish the issues you've listed here - some of it would be off-shoots of the technology that would make the UFO fly in the first place.

* Silent operation:
If it is electrically generated as in electrogravitics then the only noise that would be made would be whatever method was used to generate the electric current - if that happens to be a silent method then you have a silent flying vehicle.

* Superior Maneuvers to any known aircraft:
Once again, if gravity is being manipulated then the craft would not need to adhere to the laws of aerodynamics and would theoretically be able to start at a great rate of speed and then stop very abruptly. Additionally if gravity is being manipulated outside of the craft then it could also be manipulated inside the craft - enabling the crew to not only survive but also not even be affected by what we would perceive as incredible if not lethal G-force.

*Invisible to Radar:
If stealth is mainstream in our current overt operations today, then disappearing from a radar screen is no problem for a hyper-advanced technology platform operating in the deep black. I would venture a guess and say that if the method of propulsion is in anyway associated with "anti-gravity", it is most likely electrically generated and any onboard high voltage could conceivably be utilized to generate active plasma-type stealth.

Invisible to the eye:
I think you made a reference to "disappearing" or something - once again, an offshoot of a gravity manipulation could be the ability to "bend" light around an object. This would be in line with Einstein's theories...

* UFO's fused together:
Once again, if gravity is being manipulated it would be conceivable that two objects could while in flight "bond" like two magnets...

Although I do not offer links on all this, there certainly are reference articles on much of this - All I have done here is mate those articles with common deductive logic --- if further references are necessary I will do so later, but at present I am hurried for time as I have a plane to catch this afternoon~

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Of course we have ufos but ours are crude.

Do you think the aliens would teach us how to build their best machines?

Hell we have trouble driving on a highway with any civility, what would it be like if we had the power of a flying saucer?

You must realize something else too. If building saucers requires any advanced materials or technologies or knowledge that we would need to leave our solar system for then we are at a disadvantage automatically.

The argument for ufo's is quite easy to make really and to believe in it. There are only two questions to ask, one is is possible that we are the only intelligent life form in the universe? answer NO!

If that is the case then there are aliens coming here by extension of logic. The next question to ask is this: Why are they coming here (because they can), and what do they want? That is the real question, what is their intentions?

Well that would have a lot to do with what kind of people or things they are?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   

ps: your point states that U.F.O's exist, not necessarily aliens huh?

What is strange about that?
There are almost zero indications (not to mention proofs) that aliens do exist and that they are flying this UFO's.
It is only our imagination trying to explain mistery.

Those 'greys', I don't think its was too hard for government to hire some creative people/company to think of new alien species for deceiving masses. Look at Klingons, Borg, Romulans...
If not that, they could be demons of some kind.
But aliens.. very but very unlikely.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join