It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 numerology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Many say the World will end on 12/21/2012. And I think I've uncovered the key to them being spot on.

12/21

Now reverse it.

21/12

Replace the / with a -

21-12

What does 21-12 = ?

It equals 9.

Now remember 12/21/2012?

Add them together.

1+2+2+1+2+0+1+2 = 11

9/11. I think it is a more complex prophecy told by the Mayans then what most think.. They knew are World would change and we would lose all our rights and civil liberties on on 9/11 before the World ended on 12/21/2012.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I almost forgot.

Take the 12/21/2012

OK.

12/21/2012

Remove the 01

That leaves 12/21/22

Add the number together.

1+2+2+1+2+2.

That equals 10.

Now take the numbers that immediately come before and after 10

That would be 9 and 11

There you have it.

9/11/01

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
911 means in Hebrew numberology Ra#h, which is The Beginning
(Genesis 1:1)
www.biblewheel.com...
www.nick2211.yage.net...

The Beginning of Wisdom:
www.biblewheel.com...

www.ritualmagick.org... ChKMH ( 73 ) Zodiac Wisdom

[edit on 26-11-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
And then you have this :-

INCURABLE = 9 letters

BRAIN DAMAGE = 11 letters

Spooky or no ?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
On 9/11 there were 111 days left in 2001.

holyspiritvictorious4ever.blogspot.com...

Before 911 there were 777 (7 x 111) firefighters killed.
On 911 there were 343 (7 x 7 x 7) firefighters killed.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
There is reference to it with numerology on Ellis C Taylors website Looking into Dark Places

www.ellisctaylor.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.ellisctaylor.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
There is reference to it with numerology on Ellis C Taylors website Looking into Dark Places

www.ellisctaylor.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.ellisctaylor.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by manoverboard
i was wondering if anyone believes in 9/11 numerology. some people think its untrue, but i think they definiteyl knew what they were doing.

Personally I dont believe in the occult, however if the people who do believe in the occult were free to choose the time, it makes sense they made it coincide with fancy numbers or significant dates.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomOfSpeech
i agree withyou on the numerolgy if you have read my theory about john major and clinton involved in september 11th then you will unerstand butthis is creepy
BillC linton = 11 letters
John major - 9 letters

George W bush = 11 letters
Tony Blair = 9 letters

i will let you work it out if it is a co incidence or not
have fun....

Dick Cheney = 10
Osama Bin Laden = 13
Karl Rove = 8

9 + 11 = 20

20 = Judgement

It all makes sense!

Not really. Numerology is awfully convincing when you are only looking for what you want.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

i was wondering if anyone believes in 9/11 numerology. some people think its untrue, but i think they definiteyl knew what they were doing.

Personally I dont believe in the occult, however if the people who do believe in the occult were free to choose the time, it makes sense they made it coincide with fancy numbers or significant dates.

many of the 9/11 numbers, synchronicity's, and occult connections go far beyond mere coincidence not to have been pre-planned by silly humans who belong to silly little secret societies that play games with powers they do not understand,, but other numerical connections show deeper significance that could only have been by intelligent design imo.

If one examines the infamous 9/11 prediction, its powerful evidence supporting the claim there was in fact a real warning about it that gave a specific date. Those who analyze the evidence supporting 9/11 being devised and connected to the occult, can see its not just a theory.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncabal
Do some reading and find the links between A man called Alister Crowley, H.P Lovecraft and Adolf Hitler. Numerology is real. H.P. lovecraft wrote a story on how to rule the world and how to do it through war. Hitler followed it Alister Crowley is the link between the two.

You have no idea what you are talking about - none whatsoever. H.P. Lovecraft never wrote any such story and he had no link to Aleister Crowley, at all. And if you have ever read his biography or his letters, as I have, you would know he was a strictly scientific materialists and laughed at and openly rejected exactly the kind of superstitious nonsense you promulgate.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but I find it extremely offensive to see Lovecraft's work and legacy misused and distorted in such a casual, patently misleading way.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

If it was indeed orchestrated along with other operations, then it might be very well possible that the people or groups behind it whish for whatever reason to apply a specific pattern that revolves around numeroligy. But that should only be an afterthought, after dealing with more serious issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join