9/11 numerology

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I found some really good sites for 9/11 numerology. If anyone knows of any other good ones, feel free to post them here.

www.sfnumber.com...

www.numberquest.com...

www.september11news.com...

enjoy

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by sftprez]

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by sftprez]




posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
BTW i just found one other interesting site on this topic.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...



posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i was wondering if anyone believes in 9/11 numerology. some people think its untrue, but i think they definiteyl knew what they were doing.



posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I hate to put a downer on this, but i think numerology is conspiracy theory gone a bit too far.

I know Bin Ladin likes his numbers, and 'momentous' occasions, that tie in with events from the past. But this one is a bit far fetched for me.

~messiah~



posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by manoverboard
...but i think they definiteyl knew what they were doing.


Who knew what they were doing? Al Qaida (How do you spell that?)

I doubt that there is numerology in Bin Landen's mind when he was planning to kill thousands.



posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I just kind of thought that it was very ironic and a coincidence of all of the similarities between all of the details of it.



posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
i agree withyou on the numerolgy if you have read my theory about john major and clinton involved in september 11th then you will unerstand butthis is creepy
BillC linton = 11 letters
John major - 9 letters

George W bush = 11 letters
Tony Blair = 9 letters

i will let you work it out if it is a co incidence or not
have fun....



posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
and hasnt someone already posted some stuff about numerolgy??



posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomOfSpeech
i agree withyou on the numerolgy if you have read my theory about john major and clinton involved in september 11th then you will unerstand butthis is creepy
BillC linton = 11 letters
John major - 9 letters

George W bush = 11 letters
Tony Blair = 9 letters

i will let you work it out if it is a co incidence or not
have fun....

George Walker Bush = 16 letters
Tony Charles Lynton Blair = 22 letters
Numerology only works with the complete name. You can't pick and choose which letters to use or discard.
Otherwise you can alter the meaning.



posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Numerology only works with the complete name. You can't pick and choose which letters to use or discard.
Otherwise you can alter the meaning.


yes, i have screwed up on that before and got the completely opposite results as i did when i redid it with my full name.



posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Bin Ladin is an Arab.

They don't use the English language or the English language letters.

The month and year names and dates are quite different than the ones we use (this is not the year 2003 in the Muslim world because they don't count from the Christian "birth of Christ" date.)

So. If you were an evil terrorist and you were going to attack (say) the Arabians, would you sit around with your buddies and try to figure out their numerology system and coordinate it with their days and dates and pick targets by their numerology system -- or would you simply do some good military research, pick tactics, and set strike dates for times when you think the enemy will be off-guard?

I vote for option 2, myself.



posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
very good point, but it does seem to be an awefully large and broad coincidence.



posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
it wasn't bin laden is the whole problem with all this speculation. he is but a foot soldier in the war on humanity. 911 marked the beginning of armegeddon. the dates were picked. so were the names. illuminati ceremonies always have these characteristics. we are to be exterminated. 99% of us. just like the mural at the denver international illustrates. the remnant of humanity will be united under one government.

have a nice day.



posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Do some reading and find the links between A man called Alister Crowley, H.P Lovecraft and Adolf Hitler. Numerology is real. H.P. lovecraft wrote a story on how to rule the world and how to do it through war. Hitler followed it Alister Crowley is the link between the two.



posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncabal
Do some reading and find the links between A man called Alister Crowley, H.P Lovecraft and Adolf Hitler. Numerology is real. H.P. lovecraft wrote a story on how to rule the world and how to do it through war. Hitler followed it Alister Crowley is the link between the two.


I thought it was Nietzsche's Thus Spoke Zarathustra, and his theory on the overman(Superman)....
www.wsu.edu:8080...
www.liesexposed.net...
learnv.ycdsb.edu.on.ca...$FILE/nietzsche.htm

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by TrickmastertricK]



posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I have a question about the numerology of names.

For women, does the number remain constant (i.e. based on the maiden name) or does it change when they marry?



posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I have a question about the numerology of names.

For women, does the number remain constant (i.e. based on the maiden name) or does it change when they marry?


sorry about not responding. i havnt been on much this past week. umm...to be honest i really dont know about that. ive never actually read anything about it. if i find out i will let you know though.



posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
actually i did a little research and i guess that it is supposed to be your full birth name even after getting a name changed for any reason.

www.astrology-numerology.com...

it tells about that near the bottom of the page.



posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It does seem farfeched, but don't the numbers still remain, kinda like the symbology of the dollar bill, while it seems far fetched, it remains that the numerology is there



posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomOfSpeech
and hasnt someone already posted some stuff about numerolgy??


Yea I did and everyone just considered me crazy!!!!





new topics
top topics
 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join