It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illumanati, bilderberg, masons & cabal... oh my!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
can anybody out there give me a brief synopsis on these groups? are they intertwined? do they share the same belief of a nwo? of a god? do they get along? and what about the 13 blood lines where did they originate?would appreciate unbiased help......thanks

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
My opinion is that they don't exist. People being people, it is silly to expect a secret society along those lines to survive long without the typical back stabbing, politics, competition and infighting that has characterized every other organized human endeavor.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
They all exist, well except probably the Illuminati (which was disbanded in the 18th century). Their goal was to overthrow monarchies and religion.

Bilderberg is proven to exist (they were mentionned in the news) though no one is sure what they talk about in their meetings. Some say they're the modern "Illuminati."

The masons are mostly harmless as a group, just like most fraternal organizations.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Regarding the Illuminati:

Illuminati is Latin plural for Illuminated. Illuminated is a status. The Illuminati are people who have been enlightened; brought to light.

People confuse the Illuminati ( status ) with an organization created by Adam Weishaupt called the Illuminati.

Adam Weishaupt was born a Jew, somehow came to be raised by the Jesuits. Something happened in his final year of school that caused him to turn his back on religion. Wonder what that might be...

He got into the occult, then joined the Freemasons. He recognized that many rituals of Freemasonry were in fact occult rituals. So he decided to skip the trappings of Masonry, just do the occult thing straight up.

He founded an organization called the Illuminati.

A member of the Illuminati was crossing Bavaria, dressed as a priest. Got hit by lightning. Got dead. Got discovered.

His body was taken to a convent to be prepped for burial. Papers were discovered sewn into the linings of his clothes. These papers were a blueprint to overthrow the monarchy.

The Bavarian government outlawed the Illuminati ORGANIZATION. But the STATUS of Illumination still exists. There are many Illuminated people. Ergo, the Illuminati most certainly exist. Not the Illuminati organization created by Weishaupt, but the various people who are Illuminated.

I collect the dreary dismal books written by 33d degree Freemasons. Every 33d degree Freemason has written that Freemasonry is controlled at the top by the Iluminati.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
search google or look through all the threads on ATS to understand

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
well then i guess i could be considered "illuminati"...since i was brought into a bit of light by yourself!!! thanks i love tidbits of history like that.

top topics

join