It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Support the war on terror ....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 07:06 AM
link   
... make a Special Agent smile.

now, since the massive expansion of US intelligence gathering after 11/9, its pretty likely that these forums are watching by the FBI for any possible terrorists or 'rogue elements' or just so they know what the conspiracy nuts are talking about at the moment. so, i call one and all to support the war on terror by giving the poor bastard that has to check these boards something to smile at. after all, a happy intelligence agency is a productive intelligence agency.

post your jokes, anecdotes or silly comments - not necessarily related to terrorism or these 'desperate times' - here. i'm sure i can really on you all to do your part ...

- qo.

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Good call Quiet One.

First to any terrorists watching.
Hi,I'm a big fan of yours and secretly I support you.My advice would be bombs on dams.

And now to any agents on "our" side.
Hi,I just want you to know I'm a big fan of yours. secretly I support you.My advice is check the bloody dams.

PS,JB takes absolutley no responcibility fo any attacks on dams.Except Arnold Van Dam.

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 07:34 AM
link   
.. and jean claude van damme. there's a weak spot under the left armpit. bit of C4 in there would do nicely ....

- qo.

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a member of MI6 is attending an international conference on terrorism prevention in new york. at the end of the conference, after a long day of presentations and discussions he walks into a bar with an FBI agent and CIA agent.

"who wants a beer?" he asks, and stolls straight to the bar.

"no thank you, sir," says the FBI agent, "we in the FBI are on constant alert for threats in this fine country of ours. even in this bar."

the MI6 agents shrugs and turns to the CIA agent.

"no thank'ya, suh, i may be called 'pon at a moments notice to take a lookey at them there satellite pictahs from irak." he says.

the MI6 agent tries to keep a staight face, gets his beer off the barman and takes a big gulp. "well i'm drinking anyhow. i've got to fly home in an hour and i'm scared #less...."

- qo.

top topics

join