It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ChemTrailBusters..... what do you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
hi I am new here and I think this is one of the best places to talk about conspiracies!

So What do you guys think of these chembusters? I mean does the orgone generator really work to make the chemtrails go away?

educate-yourself.org... that is a site that teaches you how to make them. So what do you guys think?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Have you seen one work?

I believe in Orgone energy as researched by Wilhelm Rhiech but...

I think the chembusters are just a way to sell people crystals.

Look at all those who are hyping them along with the HHG's etc. Are they selling them?

Buyer's beware. $299.00 for epoxy,metal shavings, copper pipes and crystals.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'll just say that I don't trust Don Croft. I wouldn't know about cloudbusters, but I think that regular orgone generators do work.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Yeah I posted to an article about them HOLY HAND GRENADES earlier. Of course they work!!! They are on the internet AREN'T THEY?? But seriously I am collecting materials to build one and have subscribed to one of the discussion groups.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Chembuster,

like your avatar dude.

Is that your orgone generator?

does it work?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
i want to make one of these, but i have NO money and No way of getting any (unemployed, finding a job at 16 is a bitch for some reason) and i need to know if i MUST use resin. can it be concrete/plaster/any kind of stuff i can pour in that will "set" into a hardened shape?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
actually, im thinking about making the holy hand grenade version

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I like the one where he twist a wire around a small tail light bulb, adds a few beads and some resin and wal-la... Instant cash.lol

top topics

join