It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Election in a year

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So, what's everyones prediction for the 2004 election. I predict that the Dems won't get their # together anf Dubya will win, ligitamitly or not, again. I don't want that to happen, I just think that, that's what it's lookin' like as of now.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I second the motion but I want Dubya to win!

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'd rather have someone of a third or fourth party to win...

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
EVERY1 Kn0ws Taht Th3 NWO w1ll hve Goerge Buhs as Presidnet in 2004!!!1

Just kidding. Trying to act like an immature newb

I think that George Bush stands a fair chance at taking home the sausage in 2004. Dubya, maybe, definately them two though. It is tough to call as of this point. They both have their pros, cons, followers, and haters.

My 2 cents.

-wD

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
America is a two party country, though. Has been for a long time. (strange things do happen, I suppose)

I think Mr. Bush will win. I really do think so.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I agree, I think bush will win. But he won't get my vote

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   
By this stage The Bush administration will have safeguarded the necxt election with more cheating methods. Havn't they changed the voting system to computers now? This will act to hide the paper trail ov evidence. I think he will cheat his way in again. I really hope he doesn't but I think he will. His popularity has gone down alot though.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I too think Dubya will win the nest election, it will be close though.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
poll on cnn just now 47% for W- 48% against. if ya add my 2 cents it'll be 49%

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
imagine being placed in the position of being the last man to vote in the country... both sides are on 50% vs 50%

how much $$$ would each side be prepared to shovel out to earn that post!!
just me on one of my "i think highly of myself" rampages....
good pot? *nods vigorously*

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Americans don't vote for their own president. We use the electoral college system of appointed voters.

If the vote was 50% republican, 50% dem, i would vote green.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
For somebody named "THENEO" with a matrix video clip avatar, you sure are nothing like him. If you watched the movies you would know that he was against the matrix and its makers, the matrix in the movie is similar to the matrix that is government (and their goal for complete dominance) in real life. You would be more aptly named Agent Smith.. Only a complete moron would want Bush back in presidency, he hasn't accomplished a damn thing except giving our country it's biggest national debt ever, and attempting to nullify our constitution.

Yee haw,
Go Bush!

If Neo had a politcal orientation within the movie, I would think it would be more along the lines of a libritarian or anarchist than a right wing gladiator. ROFLMAO

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It will be Bush against Clark or hopefully Dean Howard.

If we are lucky someone will excercise their constitutional right to remove Bush from office. In which case we would get Dick Cheny and he would drop dead from a heart attack leaving us with VPPTP

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
imagine being placed in the position of being the last man to vote in the country... both sides are on 50% vs 50%

how much $$$ would each side be prepared to shovel out to earn that post!!
just me on one of my "i think highly of myself" rampages....
good pot? *nods vigorously*

First off 50% is an illusion. One that needs to be sold so that diebold can install who they want as president. You would be hard pressed right now to go into a room of 100 people and find 50 that love George or at least are going to go to the polls and actually vote for him. He has the old people enraged, the Christians shouting at him for saying allah and god are one in the same not to mention shoving the peace process down the Israelis throat so they think anyway. The hypocrisies of this administration are so bad Christians are even seeing it. One example the republicans can get the Reagan�s pulled from CBS but can�t do a thing about queer eye for the straight guy or any other of the immoral television in our country changed. A common thing with Bush is if you want to know what he is really doing just reverse it, Americans are actually noticing it. People are loosing faith in our government I wouldn�t be surprised if one day the people of this country rose up like they did in Georgia, no not the state the country. They can�t keep Americans stupid forever I admit it works to a point but the people will prevail they have all through history so keep in mind when Diebold decides George W. Bush is the winner don�t be sad be ready. Always remember Diebold needs the 50% illusion no one can run our government that the people don�t want it is for the people of the people one day maybe people will care again until then enjoy the Draft that�s coming in 2005. 28 million dollars budgeted this year to get all the boards ready to call up soldiers within 75 days after The president makes the call and if you don�t think Bush will do it maybe you should take off the Bush goggles and look at what he is doing and whats going on not just in Iraq but other countries. Wrong or Right lots will die in our name history will be the judge of Bush not any of us.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Attero Auctorita
For somebody named "THENEO" with a matrix video clip avatar, you sure are nothing like him. If you watched the movies you would know that he was against the matrix and its makers, the matrix in the movie is similar to the matrix that is government (and their goal for complete dominance) in real life. You would be more aptly named Agent Smith.. Only a complete moron would want Bush back in presidency, he hasn't accomplished a damn thing except giving our country it's biggest national debt ever, and attempting to nullify our constitution.

Yee haw,
Go Bush!

If Neo had a politcal orientation within the movie, I would think it would be more along the lines of a libritarian or anarchist than a right wing gladiator. ROFLMAO

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by Attero Auctorita]

Now, you're denying him his constitutional right for freedom of speech. Some of us (not me) actually support Bush

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
1st off..your sig! Hentai lmao..

OK, on a serious note..well not really..being the last man to vote...haha how much would that suck.

NOW onto a serious note
I think the election will definately be close..but I have to give a Bush favor on this one...just a gut feeling..but I have to go with it.

-wD

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The mere mention of diebold and voting makes my skin crawl. Hell they can't even secure a farking ATM, so I just know their voting systems will be a skiddies wet dream come true, especially considering they left ATMs using unpatched Windows XP for a month or more after the discovery of the DCOM vulnerability. If you want to get a better idea of how lame diebold is, check out this securityfocus article

www.securityfocus.com...

Hrm, on second thought maybe someone will tip the scales in a third-party favor using some windows hole ;D

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I think Bush will win, one way or another.

I'm still going to be behind the Dems...this time. I'm hoping for a Clark or Dean candidacy. Though, I don't know, something's not right with Dean. I can't put my finger on it.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Attero,

on the contrary one has to understand what the matrix is and why it is there and who put it there, the real one.

if you knew that then you would understand my views which I have openly expressed here on a number of occasions.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Computer or old fashion voting machines, it doesn't matter. If it's going to be fixed, it's going to be fixed, there's nothing we can do about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join