It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FRONT AND CENTER!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
WHAT IN TARNATION IS GOING ON IN HERE?!

I go away for not even two whole weeks and I return to see BICKERING DISRESPECTFUL, IMMATURE POTTY MOUTH TANTRUMS!

I cannot express via the computer how absolutely and completely disappointed I am of the membership here....

Don't reply to me with excusses or appoligise, there is no reason for what has happened.

I'm taken aback by how the "VOLUNTEER STAFF" like myself have been treated! Who as people with families, jobs and social lives take the time to try and make a DIFFERENCE!
For what, do you really take for granted everything in your simple self oriented lives?!

Absolute disappointment is what I feel because of the actions of those who are beyond ignorant, as they care not to help even themselves....

For those who will help yourselves, learn from the actions of these foolish, for they are perfect examples of how not to be.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What in Tarnation are you talking about?

If you think I'm going to apploigize for doing something I think was right, you are wrong.

No one asks you to volunteer here!

Give me one example of what is wrong here?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
What in Tarnation are you talking about?

If you think I'm going to apploigize for doing something I think was right, you are wrong.

No one asks you to volunteer here!

Give me one example of what is wrong here?

Unless you wish to be identified as a treasonious disruptive and non participant of ATS, I suggest you show respect or become one of those on my "#LIST". Don't take my typed words as personal, as they are not. But as staff I am obligated to filter disruptive behavior from a private site I volunteered to help make acceptible by members who would enjoy a site where immature individuals will not interupt.

If you think even for a mement that this site owes you something, I reccomend you think again.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I never thought the site owes me anything, do you??

Don't take my words so personally either!!

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Not a single person here owes me a thing.
Nor I them.

This site owes me nothing, the members or the guests who remain unobtrusive.
I ask for nothing, but I expect everyone to be capible of treating each other with a shred of respect.

When did it become the norm to just act like a baby and have no reguard for others? If any one here among ATS is owed anything , it is Simon. Who allows every single one of us, you and myself to have this availible to us.
Simon is the person who made this possible. Disrespecting one of "his" staff is the same as disrespecting him! I for one will not tolerate it.

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Simon is the person who made this possible. Disrespecting one of "his" staff is the same as disrespecting him! I for one will not tolerate it.

Who is disrespecting him? Not me.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Sir,yes, sir. I agree with you Advisor, sir. I think things have gotten better over the last few weeks though. I don't know which staff member you were referring to, but it does seem to me that as a whole, the majority of ATS/BTS members have maintained a modicum of dignity when dealing with ATS staff. Btw, how do you like the new Weapons section here? I look forward to your valued input in this section in the days to come, sir.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The people who are wrong know who they are.

If your not involved, it would be best of you not to become more than you already are.

Originally posted by darklanser
Sir,yes, sir.

Please don't call me Sir...I work for a living.
As for your question, that will have to wait, as it seems I have missed out on some of the duties I volunteered for. And may end up takeing time out of my own personal time, YET again to contribute to this site what I may.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Isn't this supposed to be a 'fun' board?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire

If you want a FUN board go to BTS.

Please lets have some INTELOGENT spelling thread on

ATS!

For example

Weapons are for the weak (in the weaponary forum)

Is this a glitch? (in way above top secret forum)

This is just some of the VERY STUPID THREADS!

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Yes i do go to BTS and ATS .. Thankyou

You spelt Intelligent incorrectly

ATS!

For example

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Disrespecting one of "his" staff is the same as disrespecting him!

I am not trying to start anything but i think you are way off on that statement!

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
My opinion is that with the flood of new members, there have been a lot of people who simply don't have the maturity to be here. They are close minded, foul mouthed, and occasionally downright abusive. 99.9% of the time, the people here are kind. They rarely judge, and even though I disagree with their ideas and opinions, I can get along with them. However, there are those who simply attack and judge and act maliciously. By doing so, they force everyone else onto the defensive and turn things into fights. They instigate this these things. Some of the so called 'stupid threads' are perfectly valid ideas. I'll admit... at first, I came here expecting pure conspiracy posts, and was a little disappointed. However, the more I posted, the more I realized the neccesity for certain forums. Example: The Pit. It's a good way to keep a lot of ruckus contained and civil. Same thing with the religious board. It's all fien and good to have posts about conspiracies to be bunked or debunked, but having a little idle chatter doesn't hurt, either. This is a place to exchange ideas, and those who come here only to attack others should be banned, pure and simple. There is a fine line between defending one's ideals and condemning another's. There should be consequences for that. You don't like a post, ignore it. Yes, blood may run hot on certain issues, but there is no need for even a fraction of what I have seen.

DE

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yes i do go to BTS and ATS .. Thankyou

You spelt Intelligent incorrectly

ATS!

For example

thank you for correting me on spelling.

i am not a native American so this is my second language.

sorry for my spelling

also its good you go to both ATS and BTS.

just go to BTS to have fun and then come to ATS to discuss things and find information.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I agree, respect all people and what they have to say, as everyone is entitled to voice their opinions as long as they're not slanted or spiteful in their responses, and reply to other posts responsibly and in such a way as not to attack another without reason. I love debates but not when knives and guns are aimed in one's general direction.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace. Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace. Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.Peace.
Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love. Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love. Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.
Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compass ion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Compassion.Com passion.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This thread is really getting out of hand.

Wonder where it is going to end.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
Peace....
Love.,.
Compassion...

I don't really see a connection between your name and what you posted!!
No offense.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Good question, as it seems my point has yet to sink into some minds...

As do I wonder.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Lots of things change especially like on a website like this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join