It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy sold as dog meat...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
I don't know which is more disgusting, Eating dog or eating boy.

How about eating "DogBoy"!!

Thats general dogboy too you

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thats SICK! When I read the post, I thought you meant like he was eaten by dogs lol. Good thing that wasn't the case. I hope they catch these bastards!

-wD

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Come on guys, read the article...

This was just a con, they wern't selling the BOY for dogmeat, the restraunt thought they were buying a DOG..

Note that the restraunt contacted the police when they found out that it wasn't a dog, but a boy.

So no one was going to eat the boy, just two addicts trying to scam some money.

Besides what a good way to keep the strays down! Just stick em in a sack and sell them to the local restraunt. Next time a dog #s on my lawn I may try it myself.

Reminds me of a "true" story I read that happened in our city. A guy walked into a fast food place -hamburgers and chips, and slapped a dead cat on the bench. He said loudly "Thats the last one you get until you pay the bill". and walked out.

Imagine what went though the minds of the customers, and the owners

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
A guy walked into a fast food place -hamburgers and chips, and slapped a dead cat on the bench. He said loudly "Thats the last one you get until you pay the bill". and walked out.

No way ? A guy really did this ???

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yeah it was meant to have happened in our city, I even know the place it happened

But its so outragious that I have to suspend belief on it. It reminds me of the other urban myth where a person buys a deep fried rat from KFC only realising what they are eating after biting into it.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   

There was an article my friends were all looking at about 25 yrs ago, and it was about a restaurant in NY that had human fetuses on the menu. It was a hip thing to eat one, the article said.

I know of a young mother who gave her baby away for 2gms of heroin about 15yrs ago.

If we were all trapped on a desert island I wonder which one of us would turn cannibal first?

I guess I'd cook the dog first, or the cat, then the tax man

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec

There was an article my friends were all looking at about 25 yrs ago, and it was about a restaurant in NY that had human fetuses on the menu. It was a hip thing to eat one, the article said.

I know of a young mother who gave her baby away for 2gms of heroin about 15yrs ago.

If we were all trapped on a desert island I wonder which one of us would turn cannibal first?

I guess I'd cook the dog first, or the cat, then the tax man

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

Cannibal Corpse

That's a sad story, and that's some crazy #.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec

As I creep, picture every human that I seek
Slabs of human meat
Cause my kids gotta eat
I lives kinda deep, dark, up in tha cut
Where ni**as load nines, and barrel-# a slut
Ni**a, what? You ain't even seen me in my prime
Eatin' baby brains, baby veins, baby spines
I know they be cryin' when I'm cuttin' off the neck
I'm peelin' off the skin for some bacon-fried croquettes
Baby villain spine, that baby-killin' mind
A fifth-pound of gin cause I know I'm doin' time
So catch me now before I do my next crime
My kids' gotta eat, somebody's baby's on the line, ni**a

-Brotha Lynch Hung "Return of da Baby Killa" Season of da Siccness

[Edited on 11-23-2003 by insite]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   

was it even worth posting that some kid got tied up & sold?

Maybe if it was your own son or daughter, or one of your relations, you would acknowledge the serious nature of the offence.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
What won't drug addcits do to get high?

Vietnamese boy sold as 'dog meat'

The Vietnamese eat dogs for luck and health .

Vietnamese drug addicts kidnapped a mute teenager and sold him as dog meat, state media reports.
The Gia Dinh Xa Hoi (Family and Society) newspaper said two addicts took the homeless 13-year-old from a market in Halong city.

They tied up the boy, put him in a sack and sold him to a restaurant for 300,000 dong ($19), the report said.

The restaurateur released the boy, fed him and told the police. No arrests have been made yet, the newspaper said.

news.bbc.co.uk...

This is just sickening. And for $19.

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by greenkoolaid]

$19 that sounds pretty expensive.

In other countries your life is even CHEAPER!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
~Damn viets. I'm glad they helped the boy out after finding him inside the bag. .........boy i hope they catch those sickos.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
At the turn of the century China was going through a severe drought and food shortage, so families would take their children under 14 down and sell them to the butcher shop. Sailors returning home would tell stories about picking out the buttocks as the best tasting cut.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
that's simply terrible...I don't feel so well...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Yeah it was meant to have happened in our city, I even know the place it happened

But its so outragious that I have to suspend belief on it. It reminds me of the other urban myth where a person buys a deep fried rat from KFC only realising what they are eating after biting into it.

That one is actually true.....it happened in NY when I was about 5 or 6. How do I remember?
We would normally get a bucket on the way home from the beach......I loved that stuff!
I think the addicts would make great republican office holders!

<< 1   >>

join