Photos of Tulum!

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
As per our yearly ritual, my mother and I vacationed in Cozumel, Mexico, in July 2003. During our 4 prior visits to the island, we had stayed on the island the entire time. This visit, we decided to visit Tulum. Being an eclectic Pagan who happens to worship a few Mayan and Aztec deities, saying that I loved it is an understatement. It was a very spiritual experience for me! For more information on Tulum, try Google. We plan on seeing Chichen Itza on our vacation next year, and I'll include photos of it, as well.

Enjoy!
Tulum
Tulum 2
Me @ Tulum

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by LOBO]




posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOBO
As per our yearly ritual, my mother and I vacationed in Cozumel, Mexico, in July 2003. During our 4 prior visits to the island, we had stayed on the island the entire time. This visit, we decided to visit Tulum. Being an eclectic Pagan who happens to worship a few Mayan and Aztec deities, saying that I loved it is an understatement. It was a very spiritual experience for me! For more information on Tulum, click here. We plan on seeing Chichen Itza on our vacation next year, and I'll include photos of it, as well.

Enjoy!
Tulum
Tulum 2
Me @ Tulum


LOBO, Very nice photos, breath taking view. The Aztec structures are absolutely amazing to look at!



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Actually, Tulum was a Mayan city =P but it's all gravy...



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I get an error page, it says "Page not availible, page violates Term Of Services" Can you fix that? I would love to the see the pics!!!

-wD



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well damn... what have I done this time? I'll fix it ASAP.



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
angelfire is a bunch of jagoffs, hence you cannot directly link to pics on their pages. copy the link into your browser linkbar, place your cursor at the end of the link, and hit the spacebar once to add a space on the end of the link. hit enter. boom. theres your pic.

edit: right at this moment, thats not your problem. you exceeded your bandwidth.

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by forsakenwayfarer]



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOBO
Actually, Tulum was a Mayan city =P but it's all gravy...


Yes Mayan, thats what i really meant to say 'grin'



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The Angelfire site you are trying to reach has been temporarily suspended due to excessive bandwidth consumption.

Maybe use your free space that is given to you with your ISP's account? Most ISP's offer 10mb of webspace along with a number of email addresses too



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
*Sigh* Okay, apparently Angelfire is really picky about you giving them an e-mail address... I uploaded to my other, valid Angelfire account.

Once again, the images:
Tulum
Tulum 2
Me @ Tulum



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRadicalEd
The Angelfire site you are trying to reach has been temporarily suspended due to excessive bandwidth consumption.

Maybe use your free space that is given to you with your ISP's account? Most ISP's offer 10mb of webspace along with a number of email addresses too


Exceeded bandwith my ass! I registered that account today, specifically for putting these images on it. It has four images, and they sure as hell aren't 5 megs each!

By the way, I live in the boonies of Oklahoma. My ISP barely works, let alone offering me any webspace and one e-mail account.

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by LOBO]



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I haven't had any problems viewing the photo's



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
no, you wouldnt, because you saw them before the bandwidth was used up. then your computer cached them (saved them) to a spot on your hard disk (temporary internet files in the windows directory) and that is where they are pulled from. your computer isnt trying to download them again, hence you can see them, we cannot.



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Very nice photo's indeed, interesting



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Dude, you look pregnant in that last picture... When is the baby due???


Anyway, nice photo's. I thought the Aztecs had all of their structures more inland...





[Edited on 22-11-2003 by TheBandit795]



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Who's the dude in the last picture?

Good pics of an interesting place, must have been quite impressive in its prime.

I'm not into worshipping those type of dieties myself.



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
THENEO - The d00d in the pic is me.



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
no, you wouldnt, because you saw them before the bandwidth was used up. then your computer cached them (saved them) to a spot on your hard disk (temporary internet files in the windows directory) and that is where they are pulled from. your computer isnt trying to download them again, hence you can see them, we cannot.


Thankyou, it actually hadn't crossed my mind.

btw, where is Bag End, Bagshot row, Hobbiton.

Are you in NZ by any chance?



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Cool photos! Beautiful view I must say.

If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your arm?

-wD



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
bag end, bagshot row, hobbiton; doesnt exist unless middle earth did/does exist. as much as i wish, i doubt it. its from the lord of the rings, in fact the house (or hole, more appropriately for a hobbit) where bilbo and frodo lived, later frodo sam and his wife, and eventually just sam and his wife. i dont live in new zealand however i would very much like to go there sometime.



posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Cool photos! Beautiful view I must say.

If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your arm?

-wD


Birth defect.





top topics
 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join