It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wu

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Something I have always wondered: how many members of the Wu tang are there?

I know RZA, GZA, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon the Chef, ODB, Ghostface Killah, who else? I know that the Wu is massive I just dont know who is in it.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
U-GOD ,Method Man ,Masta Killer thats the rest of um

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Capadonna is part of The Wu Tang Clan, isn't he?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
to rza, raekwon and method man

I was out shopping and found a ton of old wu tang tapes in a thrift store. 25 cents each, perfect condition. #ing awesome.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   
[Edited on 7-12-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Does anyone like any of the other Wu-Fam???(Sunz of
Man, Killarmy, Remedy, Buddha Monk, Cilvaringz, etc.)

ONE

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Is Redman affiliated with the Wu-Tang family??? Cause he's always up with them and is Meth's buddy...

*goes off shouting "Wu Tang, Wu Tang, Wu Tang...."*

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
& who's your fav???

I like Meth aka Hot nikks aka Johnny Blaze, Ghostface aka Tony Starks and Osirus aka Ol Dirty...

Damn these sons have some aliases...

The Wu...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There are nine orginal members...

Gza (Genius), Rza, Ugod, Meth, ODB, Raekwon, Ghostface, Masta Killah, and Inspectah Deck

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I used to like Wu-Tang until i learned of their religious affiliations/personal beliefs. They are 5percenters, a group that believes black men and women are gods and goddesses, and that whites are the product of a Luciferian type demon. A sort of abstract interpretation of the insane teachings of Yacub. Pretty disgusting #. In essence, they are the dopplegangers of skinheads.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I thought the Funk Doc was associated with Wu.

I love the song "Da Mystery of Chessboxing".

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Meth.
Bring the Pain.

Movin on your left, southpaw em it's the Meth
Came to represent and carve my name in your chest
You can come test realize you're no contest son
I'm the gun that won that old Wild West
Quick on the draw with my hands on the four
nine three eleven with the rugged rhymes galore

-B.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
I used to like Wu-Tang until i learned of their religious affiliations/personal beliefs. They are 5percenters, a group that believes black men and women are gods and goddesses, and that whites are the product of a Luciferian type demon. A sort of abstract interpretation of the insane teachings of Yacub. Pretty disgusting #. In essence, they are the dopplegangers of skinheads.

You've got it mad twisted son.....

TheBandit795 and Tetsuo-51

Redman and Method man is a like a side project. Redman is still Def Squad as far as I know.

ONE

[Edited on 11-12-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Originally posted by goregrinder

You've got it mad twisted son.....

TheBandit795

Redman and Method man is a like a side project. Redman is still Def Squad as far as I know.

ONE

Ermm.... no i don't, SON. Do your research. Read their lyrics. It's true, whether or not you accept it is your own stupidity.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Do MY research???? LMAO!

First off you don't know what half of their lyrics mean.
Taking them at face value does not actually indicate
what they are talking about most of the time.
The white man being devil is not a new concept either
(for instance, the Kemetians called white
invaders, 'Afsetu Tamahu') and its meaning goes
beyond what you see it as.

and that whites are the product of a Luciferian type demon.

WTF??? Where did you get that??? The Gods and
Earths don't believe in demons and spooks.

"Wizards, warlocks, spooks and holy ghosts; RZA let's defraud the hoax" - GZA/Genius

A sort of abstract interpretation of the insane teachings of Yacub.

Yacub taught Tricknowledgy. Why the # would they
follow Yacubs teachings???

In essence, they are the dopplegangers of skinheads.

In essence they aren't even close .
How many NAZI'S can chill with non-white
folks without having hateful thoughts in their head?
Gods and Earths do it all the time(chill
with non-originals that is). How many Nazi's
would let non-white people make music with them?
They still see the white man as devil but again, you
obviously don't know what that means.

Check this out:

Not 'Anti-white':

www.angelfire.com...

What they teach:

www.geocities.com...

White "5%'ers"???

groups.yahoo.com...

More Science:

www.angelfire.com...

www.angelfire.com...

Try and process this info with your right mind(abstract
thinking) as opposed to your left(mechanical thought,
face value) instead of making ASS-UMPTIONS; as the
Nation of Gods and Earths is more or less esoteric. In
fact some say it has roots in Sufism and Metu Neter among other things.

ONE

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Notice where all of your info comes from? independant free websites. Oh and yacub did teach that whites were made by a mad scientist and were mutated demons. So at least you admit they percieve whites as the devil. White 5 percenters? That is crazy, won't go there. Tonight, if you still wish to convey that Wu-tang, through their lyrics and their personal beliefs, do not denegrate whites, i'll be more than happy to go through their lyrics and pick out the ones that point out the flaws in your argument. Like i said, i used to listen to them. I do my research.

Yacub taught Tricknowledgy. Why the # would they

Because Malcom X, Louis Farrakhan, and countless others have drawn off of Yacubs teachings. If you want to put on your blinders and act like the members of Wu-Tang don't follow a racist creed, you got alot of #ing waking up to do.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Notice where all of your info comes from? independant free websites.

So what? The websites reflect the teachings of the NGE.

But if you'd like to see their 'official' website; here you go: www.ibiblio.org...

Oh and yacub did teach that whites were made by a mad scientist and were mutated demons.

Yacub IS the "mad scientist".
The Lessons say that Yacub created white people by a process called selective breeding. Gregor Mendell's genetic findings verify that it is definitely possible. Not all NGE and NOI members take this story on face-value but many do. That means that they realize that WE came from THEM. Either way white people(not each individual of course) have shown themselves to be the most violent and corrupt people the Earth has ever seen.
Part of this is do to the calcification of the pineal gland which makes white people more susceptible to erratic behavior. Non-white people don't have much or any calcification of this particular gland. This is only part of it.
And where are you getting "demon" from? You're twisting # again. There's a difference between saying: "the white man is devil" as opposed to: "the white race is a bunch of demons". Were not talking about supernatural beings with tails, horns and pitchforks.

White 5 percenters? That is crazy, won't go there.

It's not NEAR as crazy as a Black or Asian person being a Nazi or KKK member. In fact; according to some members of the NGE; those who live civilized and don't believe the teachings of the 10%; as well as Buddhists and any who bear the Flag of Islam, are 5%'rs regardless of race; even if they are not allowed to be actual members of the NGE or NOI.

i'll be more than happy to go through their lyrics and pick out the ones that point out the flaws in your argument.

Okay. But bear in mind that they will hold no weight, unless they reflect the teachings of the Nation of Gods and Earths, as far as this discussion is concerned, because now we're talking about the "flaws" in my argument; and my argument is in defense of the beliefs they adhere to.

Like i said, i used to listen to them. I do my research.

Well you haven't done enough, if you think that they follow the teachings of Yacub and call whites "demons".

If you want to put on your blinders and act like the members of Wu-Tang don't follow a racist creed, you got alot of #ing waking up to do.

As to whether or not the NGE are "racist", is only a matter of individual perception, given the history of this planet, European culture and scientific facts concerning the lack of melanin in whites; as to where the Nazi's and KKK are racist no matter how you look at it.

Because Malcom X, Louis Farrakhan, and countless others have drawn off of Yacubs teachings.

No. The English, French, Germans, AmeriKKKans, Indo-European Brahman Caste, Hyksos etc. and Moses have drawn off of Yacubs teachings.

I'll end my response with this little bit of info:

9. Why does Muhammad make the Devil Study from
thirty-five to fifty years before he can call himself a
Muslim son? And wear the greatest and only Flag of the
Universe? And he must add a sword on the upper part of
the Holy and Greatest Universe Flag of Islam?

Answer: So that he could clean himself up. A Muslim does not love the Devil regardless to how long he studies. After he has devoted thirty-five or fifty years trying to learn and do like the original man, he could come and do trading among us and we would not kill him as quick(some say mentally) as we would the other Devils - that is, who have not gone under this Study.
After he goes through with this Labor from thirty-five to fifty years, we permit him to wear our Holy Flag, which is the Sun, Moon and Star. He must add the sword on the upper part. The sword is the emblem of Justice and it was used by the original man in Muhammad's time.
Thus, it was placed on the upper part of the Flag so that the Devil can always see it, so he will keep in mind that any time he reveals the Secrets, his head would be taken off by the sword. We give him this chance so that he could clean himself up and come among us. The Holy Flag of Islam is the greatest and only Flag known.
The Universe is everything - Sun Moon and Stars. They are planets. Planets are something grown or made from the beginning. And holy is something that has not been diluted, mixed or tampered with in any form.

www.geocities.com...

www.geocities.com...

ONE

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I may be losing it here, but calling the white man the devil isn't racist? Please explain to me how it isn't. You've admitted that 5%'ers brand the white man the devil, wheter esoteric or not. THIS IS IN YOUR OWN WRITING A TEACHING OF RACIAL SUPERIORITY. It's full of as much # as the Aryan philosophy.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It has nothing to do with superiority like with the Nazi's.

God and Devil are but opposite poles of the same thing.
Different sides of the same coin.

Like I said, it's more symbolic than you think.

Devil is nothing more than a deviation from the Original.

They both have the same source: The Original Man. The Original Man self originated and the Grafted Man came from this man/womban.

You still didn't answer my question(s):

How many NAZI'S can chill with non-white
folks without having hateful thoughts in their head?

Gods and Earths do it all the time(chill
with non-originals that is). How many
Nazi's would let non-white people make
music with them?

ONE

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Ghostface Killah is an admitted Muslim. From his 1999 smash (ok maybe not) cd "Supreme Clientele" slip cover:

All praises due to Allah The Lord of the worlds
Founder of everything in existence. The Merciful,
The Exalted, The Honorable, Supreme over all beings
All praises due to Allah.

nuff said.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join