It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weapons are for the weak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Only one who can stand in the face of a threat without war in them is or can win a battle. If you don't fight there is no fight. We all have to accept mortality in the end anyway. I cannot believe that there has been space afforded to a topic for thugs on a site like this.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Come on really. We are talking about them. If you dont like it just stop comming and posting in here.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Dmsoldier said it best

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by MrRadicalEd]

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
ok then,

lets say your sleeping and u here voices in you house, and then the robbers come after you, you dont have a weapon, ok then bye

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
Only one who can stand in the face of a threat without war in them is or can win a battle. If you don't fight there is no fight. We all have to accept mortality in the end anyway. I cannot believe that there has been space afforded to a topic for thugs on a site like this.

why didnt that argument work for the jews in ww2??

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
They didn't have a strong leadership or they were betrayed.

It is not the their fault.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
good logic lucifer. next time a man is coming at me with a gun ill let him kill me. (/sarcasm)

applying your logic, the world would have been taken over hundreds of times by now. sometimes you have to stand and fight against evil. its that simple. this world is not perfect. go back to your daydreams.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Funny how someone that is often associated with evil likes the idea of all the 'good' people disarming.

yeah riggghhhhttttt....!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
*sniff sniff*

...yep...smells like a troll post...

...now where did I put those keys...oh, here they are...

*click*

new topics

top topics

join