It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Year 2000 Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Does anyone know the truth behind the experimental learning programme that many of us were subject to in the early 1980's? I have theories about hyper-stimulated memory excercises and such, but it was not so clear to our childhood innocence prior to the morality stages of development around age ten-plus. It started just coming out of primary development which extends from birth unto age 3 or so at which point, intermediate development occurs. They started us YOUNG! WHY!

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think it was then..but I'm not exactly following you here. I am interested in your theories though. Care to elaborate? I think when a memory or vision comes we recall the year it was born, not the year it became or was implemented

*BTW* I swear I'm not stalking you..I just like the fact that you are so courageous to share your mind here with us

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

hello

just testing

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Our children's education would probably include developing their emotional intelligence and this edubirdie.com... website provide all kind of instruction which you need to learn. This developed intelligence would sustain their ability to make decisions based correctly on how their actions might benefit or impact themselves and those around them.

new topics

top topics

join