It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense againt bio/chemical warfare.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I am just about over with the flu...total misery for a couple of days...and everyone around me has...had...or will have it. Everyone is going around coughing...body aches...sinus infections...ear infections (my ear is still screwed)...you name it....everyone is sick here in Denver. Just got to thinking...maybe the United States Government is behind the making and distributing of viruses and bacteria around the masses of the country in order to strengthen our immunity systems against those types of attacks. Even scarier...to "weed" out the weak...especially the elderly. You never hear much about influenza and other outbreaks of viruses...except for the almost world disaster....SARS. Even a deeper conspiracy would be to think that all of the cold and flu remedy drug companies are behind it....maybe even Gatorade and Pepto Bismol...hahha...but wouldn't doubt it either. Anyhoo...how many sick people are out there...and if you are in another country....What time of year and what kind of bugs run around your area? Lastly....I never take drugs for a bug....unless I can't even move...then I'll crawl for drugs...almost died one time with Meningitis...that's a nasty one....but my immune system has and hopefull will always be strong. Only thing I have taken in the last week is two Advil and Sudafed...orange juice...and rest....tah dah.

join