It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everybody afraid of the NWO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
from what I've read about the NWO...

our lives would continue as it does now..

we would still go to work at the jobs we have now, still have freedom to travel and do the things we want to do.

NWO would bring swift and harsh punishment to those who harm thier fellow man or didn't contribute to society.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Seems to me like a world government is inevitable. If the EU can work, then there is no reason it won't extend itself. If the global government is put in place to focus on human survival, for example space exploration and colonization then I'm all for it.

Oh and I'm really not worried about implantable microchips. If somehow the world becomes crazy enough to accept this en masse, there will still be ways to neutralize it. The good thing about technology is that you can always fight fire with fire. Got a GPS tracker in your chip? No problem, on the net there are plans to make GPS signal jammers that anyone with some technical know-how could build and distribute. Want to totally put the thing out of order? A small EMP radiation will do the job. There's always a way out. I really really doubt microchips will become mandatory. The most likely scenario is that there will be groups with different opinions; one who is for total human-machine integration (transhumanists for example), one who is totally against, and probably another who is in the middle.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The thing hanging over Cuba is called the "US Embargo." Which was used there so that nothing went in or out. That is what embargo means.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If ya'll want my opion, I think you should rent the movie Omega2. That movie is very similar to what you are all saying. If it was me, I would say that America will never give into any other kind of democracy or goverment besides their own. Neither will china or Briton. We will work together. We as the United Nations will absolutily have no such (so called Soviet Union) try to run something that they have no control of, our free wills....

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

NWO would bring swift and harsh punishment to those who harm thier fellow man or didn't contribute to society.

so basiclly if you were say...an Anarchist or something then they'd target you because you wern't contributingto society.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't know anything for sure.. was just stating what I had read...

I think that under the NWO - basically everyone would be "watched" ... not necessarily targeted...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I don't know anything for sure.. was just stating what I had read...

I think that under the NWO - basically everyone would be "watched" ... not necessarily targeted...

they will only target the people who resist.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectX
lets see here.

USA-1930's - The us is in the Great Depresion. They latter emerged as a world power.

Britan-1940-1945 - London gets bombarded by nazi misles and Bombs. Every building was leveled. Thousands,if not millions dead.Britan latter emerges as a world power.

Russia-1940's Everyone thought they will be crushed by Hitlers War machine. They allmost were.Yet, they emerged as a world power as well (but latter crumbled)

That happened with allmost every Europian nation.

Napolian Bonaparte. On the verge of conquaring Europe and the world. Yet Britan,Prussia,and Russia came together to create a united front. And defeted him.

Just goes to show you, no matter what kind of darkness is looming upon us, man have allways come together to defeat this.

For some reson I am not that afraid of the NWO. Maybe its the rebelious teen years in me, or maybe its something else. But something tells me, if they do come to power. They will be defeated in a matter of 10-20 years.

There is a difference between being afraid and being against. Some people fear the NOW, but many others and I are simply against such a system. We believe while the though of a one world government sounds right it�s designed to take away our personal freedoms. We believe that we cannot trust a small group of peoples to govern the masses because corruption is far to too easy. We also believe the people behind this bringing of a new world order are those who cannot be trusted. They keep secrets; they believe they are so much better then the rest of us. They believe they know what�s best for us. Yea the promise of world peace sounds nice with its pretty bow on top. But in fact even if in good intention, it will fail like every other thing man made, it is the law of nature and the way God intended.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by UndergroundNetwork
What I dont see is how they are going to implant all these chips etc. into us?

Simple man, once a one world government is in place, they will have one currency. Implanted into your skin you will carry all your info, ranging from ID, to health conditions, to how much money you have in your bank account. Not to mention the gps tracking all in one little nice chip.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join