It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Military Experimentation on Americans Was "Legal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I was watching the history channel a few days ago during the airing of a Kennedy assassination video, and saw something surprising. It seems that Oswald and his girlfriend/accomplice were hired by the CIA as part of an effort to kill Castro. The chosen method was an injection that would be administered to Castro by one of his doctors that sympathised with the United States. To test the injection that Oswald's girlfriend (she was a medical doctor or nurse of some kind) created (to make sure that it would work on Castro before they used it), they went to a Mississippi mental hospital and used it on patients there. The testing was a success and it was approved for use on Castro. Obviously, the assassination never took place, but was planned nonetheless, and lethal chemicals were used on American citizens by people hired by the CIA. Just thought I would share this awful story with some people here on this board. I look forward to any feedback or oppinions on this issue.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I cannot believe there are those who still believe in their own slavery and support it by compounding their belief in sharing it. No offense, but am I the only one who sees it all as one country, living one immortal day?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
I cannot believe there are those who still believe in their own slavery and support it by compounding their belief in sharing it. No offense, but am I the only one who sees it all as one country, living one immortal day?

sorry don' t get it...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I wonder how many people they can get to volunteer for bio testing.
Maybe a good place for the govt. to start would be prisons.

Contained people under servailance....hmmmm

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saiyan
WOW!!!!!

www.all-natural.com...

WOW!!! Take a look at the "REAL" US code, not the fake one that omits the fact that 1520 was repealed...

uscode.house.gov...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cardsharp
I wonder how many people they can get to volunteer for bio testing.
Maybe a good place for the govt. to start would be prisons.

Contained people under servailance....hmmmm

haha

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I belive that if you work for the Government, then you can be tested on w/out consent. I don't know if it's true or not. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

new topics

top topics

join