It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courier plane hit by missle in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Good thing it landed safely!!!! Boy these guys are just asking for another azz whoopin!!

Saturday, November 22, 2003 Posted: 4:22 AM EST (0922 GMT)

Also on Saturday morning, a DHL courier plane safely landed at Baghdad International Airport after a heat-seeking, surface-to-air missile hit one of its engines, according to military sources at the airport. No one was injured.

The aircraft had just taken off when it was hit by the SAM-7, sources said. One of the engines was set on fire, which was extinguished after the plane landed, the sources said.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hope there are no passenger flights outta Iraq. Its only a matter of time before one gets hit.

So much death. I just wana hide in a corner and cry.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by crayon
Hope there are no passenger flights outta Iraq. Its only a matter of time before one gets hit.

So much death. I just wana hide in a corner and cry.

I hear you man. Just more death caused by American led actions in the middle east.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Yup america ask for most of the things they receive imo. This is bad and its only gonna worse i have a bad feeling recently

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
agree with you there about things getting worse, Scarface. Got a horrible feeling that something really terrible is going to happen somewhere soon. Just hope I'm wrong.

[Edited on 22/11/03 by funlovincriminal]

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
They just want free stuff man. Hoping that the plane is full of presents for the americans and they can grab em.'

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
ops so this was already posted sry

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by Dmsoldier]

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
does anyone else get the feeling that

things are "ramping up"

kinda like gentlemen start you engines , at daytona or something.

my mind has been soo buisythe last couple of days.

the news has been buisy.

like for example.

since this time last week.

weve had.

2 terror bombings at sinogogues

quite a few attacks in iraq

2 attacks in turkey on british consulate & hsbc bank

the georgian gov is being overthrown

plus this plane being shot with sams

and i was watching fox news and theyre in afganistan talking with elite us troops about OBL, and on the news ticker there was some stuff about terrorism being planned etc.

OBL have been effectively safe passage to iran

The US gov issuing terror alert world wide

Bushs visit to the UK

this ontop of all the normal news

and theyve been covering michael jackson's case(i know not directly linked to terrorism)

so theyre either trying to hide something or

theyre starting a new faze of international upheaval

which could include

terrorist attacks, NWO etc etc etc

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausconspiracies
does anyone else get the feeling that

things are "ramping up"

Yeh I totally do. I think that the terror attacks are quite rapidly getting worse and more frequent. This is not going to stop. Bush and Blair's foriegn policies are bredding more hatred, and thus more terror, for the west. We are digging our own graves.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The thing that worries me is that Saddam managed to get so much ot the Iraqi gold together before he disappeared. He could easily fund terror for years and years. They had about $1 billion dollars. Around half of it was caught at the Syrian border. That still leaves Saddam with half a billion dollars worth of terror money to use.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
That still leaves Saddam with half a billion dollars worth of terror money to use.

That is a worry. However there are no links between Saddam and Al qaieda. I think that the only terrorism he might fund would be terrorism in Iraq. It's quite likely he would fund people loyal to him or just anyone who wants to cause trouble in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
They just want free stuff man. Hoping that the plane is full of presents for the americans and they can grab em.'

Yeah, it wasn't an airplane.....it was a big pinata!!

top topics

join