It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have seen the balanced equation....!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hello Ats compatriots. I have been on quite the hiatus and apologize if I left any traces of negativity when I booked for a few weeks. I have been copyrighting some of my literary works and decided a bender was in order as I forget to be human sometimes...heheh.
Anyways, I was wondering if anyone can tell or afford me anything they might know about gnosis and any past outcomes of those gifted/cursed with it as a streaming agent in the 'ole bio-computer on the shoulders?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 04:47 AM
link   
[Edited on 2-23-2004 by xfdsl]

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Ahh, but when one stands between him who sees only truth and speaks only lies and she who sees only lies and speaks only truth, and 'experiences' the fraction of a second that is between the beginning and the end and understands-perfect being as a state existentially, one sees that there are no boundaries and no rules, yet with this awareness one is gripped by the sense of responsibility that one bears.
I have seen the future unto self from the past in this one moment, this nova of time or rather spacetime. Malachi and the Lady of Greenwood met me at the abyss and they knew their names. She still searches for Tammuz and I mourn her loss but not enough to forget my ME. I took it back from her and now I am.

join