It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 3d modeling and artwork.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ok here is the link to my gallery. I do my modeling in Rhinoceros 2 mainly, but also use Amapi 6 and Amorphium Pro. I use UV Mapper Pro for making texture maps and paint my maps in Photo Paint 10. Sometimes I use Zbrush to paint maps as well. I do my rendering in Bryce 5. I am trying to specialize in aviation and space art, but can resort to funny stuff at times.

DEN OF THE DAMNED

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hands down......That's amazing

I wish I could do something like that, Then maybe I could do something.....:shk:

We'll Iv always gone through your site, I think its amazing what you can do with whatever program your using to do that thing you do.

I love the blues singer, except the lady in red, seems a bit manly. lol

Death stalks the hunted,
It looks like a hammer head shark, Way cool

Keep up with Good work, Groing.
Deep

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Nice, I'm going to have to get into that sometime.... I'm still doing most art the old-fashioned way, hehe....

Nice work...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Beautiful stuff groingrinder. Impresive.

I visit this site, that I will give link for below, all the time for wallpapers, etc.
I'm giving the link for it because of the wallpapers and other 3D artwork you did....I think you will find this site helpful, encouraging, and very likeable.
"Deviantart"
Link:
www.deviantart.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Yep...I may be joining sometime soon as well....

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Thanks Seekerof, Gazrok, and ZeroDeep. I will have to check out the Deviantart site. Sounds like it could be right up my........alley.

top topics

join