It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Views headlines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
All of the articles below can be found at www.wwviews.com...

Please feel free to discuss the contents of any within this thread.

Thanks

22/11/03 We are paying the price of an infantile attempt to reshape the Middle East - Robert Fisk article, which is quite simply as accurate as it gets. ( Jay, France )

22/11/03 US admit Iraq war illegal - Now what does that mean ? Sanctions ? War ? Impeachment ? ( Arif, Bahrain )

22/11/03 Israeli raids are leaving thousands homeless - In depth report looking at the demonic practice of bulldozing homes and raiding refugee camps. ( James, USA )

22/11/03 Please help stop contact sports - Disturbing clip of a kickboxer who breaks is leg during a match. ( Ryan, USA )

22/11/03 Disturbing footage of Indian troops - The victims here are suspected Sikh militants who are beaten and then tied to trucks and driven to death. viewer discretion is requested. ( Guarav, India )

22/11/03 Arab enforcers come to town - Saudi Arabia is arguably the most represive country on the planet, find out why. ( Nicky, Germany )

22/11/03 Massacre in Mazar - Some of the American War Crimes are finally emerging, largely due to the Documentary Film 'Massacre In Mazar' which provoked overwhelming and overdue demands for an international inquiry into US war crimes in Afghanistan. ( Robbie, Canada )

22/11/03 CNN refuse to show anti-war rally - Why isn't America being allowed to see the hatred the world has for its policies and its leaders ? ( Jermaine, France )

22/11/03 British muslims say the govt is letting extremists get away with too much - Moderate muslims believe the govt is allowing these fundamentalists to give them all a bad name. ( Kishan, India )

22/11/03 Saleswoman asked to sex to make sales - 4 women are suing their former employer, for forcing them to use their 'sex' to sell. ( Laura, USA )

22/11/03 How Mossad bombed Libya and then got to destory Iraq - No-one can deny that Mossad has a big say in what the US do, now a former agent tells his story. ( Mike, Canada )

22/11/03 The War nobody watched - Spanning 8 years, taking over a million lives and using every known weapon, except nukes. I am of course talking about the Iran Iraq war. ( Qureish, Iran )

22/11/03 Israeli and US flags burnt in Bahrain - So you think the Middle East is a more stable place now ? ( Assad, UAE )

22/11/03 Majority of Americans are against same sex marriages - These disgusting unions are surely the lowest form of political correctness. ( Marjorie, USA )

22/11/03 Blast in Indian mosque - Hindu extremists planted bombs in a mosque during Friday prayers. The blast wounded at least 21. ( Khalil, India )

22/11/03 I cannot stand here and be used by these men - Readers of the guardian newspaper send in opinions on how they feel the war on terror is manipulating them. ( Rakesh, UK )

22/11/03 Hezbollah promise fierce retaliation if Israel strike Lebanon or Syria - For the past few weeks Israel has been provoking its neighbours, as it is gagging for war. ( Suman, Canada )

22/11/03 Despite carnage, Turkey plan peace protests - The CIA and Mossad have failed in their attempt to put the Turks against the Iraqis. ( Arif, Turkey )

22/11/03 We must not hesitate to execute terrorists - The men in Cuba should face death if convicted. No deals, no mercy, nothing but death. ( Harry, USA )

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Am I allowed to have done that ? Or is that against posting rules ?

If it is, sorry, it won't happen again. Any guidance ???

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Oh no, we welcome brainless and cowardly attacks on the U.S. and her allies thinly disguised as "news articles". Why everyone should really enjoy a nice, heaping helping of liberal pinko propaganda, but it should be in the apprpriate forum...the Pit!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You wouldn't happen to run World Wide Views, do you?

By the way.. I noticed these subjects are news articles from other news sites.....WWV website doesn't publish any of those topics. Just seems like a form of advertisment to me

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by MrRadicalEd]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You are quite right, many of the links are links to other news sites, but WWV is a site where the reader gets to send in articles !

Ones that are written by readers are obviously linked to our own site, for example, 2 articles written by wwviews readers for wwviews, that can found on this messageboard are - Who says it was Al-Qaeda ? ....and... Al-Qaeda is the US's greatest ally.

If you took this post to seem like advertising, then I am sorry, it was not meant to be so.

And yes, I do work for wwviews, i am part of the research team.

Sorry if it offended.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
mmm.. no offense taken. Just that the intent wasn't clear thats all.. maybe it would be in your best interest to post a sort of "press release" of your site detailing its purpose and services

new topics

top topics

join