It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to manage worldwidely your email via your cellular sms system ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
We offer an "SMS to EMAIL" service to send emails using standard SMS messages and a full featured email client to access your private mailbox using a WAP enabled phone.

The WAP email client also supports the most common attachments: html, doc and pdf for text, gif and jpeg for images.

Don't worry, if you don't have WAP you can still send an email. I use their service ( sending/receiving ) and it's GREAT !!!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sorry, I forgot the link. :w: Link

Posting or drinking, I've to chose. I chosed.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You didn't think that you could start a cell phone thread without saucerat coming in, didn't you?

Well, if you say it's good and you like it, then suif yourself. Personally, I think these cell phone enhancements are rubbish. As most of you all can see, I have a really cynical attitude towards cell phones.

Why would you want to send attatchments on a cell phone? You can't view them anyways, right (please say no)? Besides, phones don't have too much memory (unless if you ripped yourself off and bought one of those excessively expensive ones), so a oversized PDF file can cause trouble.

How do you manage to type stuff into your phone? The keys are impossible to work with.

join