It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush vs. Bush Debate (satire)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I just came across this and it was hilarious!

www.comedycentral.com.../multimedia/tds/stewart/jon_7131.html

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
that was fantastic, gave me a giggle.

It also showed yet again what a hypocrite Dubya is.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
great post Jez that was too funny.

But, we are living in a different world since 9-11...I thought I'd beat some of you to the punch.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I saw that one a while ago, really funny.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Briliant!!

I love this guy, Jon Stewart. Sadly here in Europe we dont have comedy central, but they do air the best-of once a week on CNN. Hillarious.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Jon Stewart?

That back stabber?

I used to believe that his name was actually Stewart at one time....

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
That was really, really funny. Excellent satire. It jsust shows how bull# we get fed by Presidents/prime ministers

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
what was his name?

and does he write his own material?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
OMG That video was so #ing funny.

I laughed my ass of. Great post.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yeah, I remember watching this sketch live and laughing for hours. It's so #ing funny, but serves to illustrate the two-faced nature of El Presidente. As for the "it was before 9-11 argument" I've heard frequently...I'd like to remind people that Iraq and Saddam had nothing to do with 9-11.

But people will continue to believe what they want to believe, no?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
People don't say 9-11 to say Saddam was involved they say it's a different world, and we have address the nature of beast not just the beast.

I guess some of you are unclear as to what these wars are all about. It is a super plan cooked up by the super planners. They believe if you democratize the middle east people will abandon terror as a means of controlling the political system because they will have the right to vote the issues. They won't feel helpless and shut out of the decision making process.

I don't think Bush believed this before he was elected. After 9-11 I'm sure he asked his advisors what to do and they brought him their old school super plan to transform the middle east. He bought and now we're paying for it.

tr

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
so, we are living in a new world. that is why we must become tyrants? Using that excuse, what prevents other countries from doing the same thing? Years ago, one young boy attacked me. I fought back, and won. Now, using prez'a logic, what I should have done was struck out and kicked everyone's butt, especially those who had butterfinger candy bars, and let the guy who started it get away. then every time i kicked someone's butt I could say I thought they were friends of the guy and take their butterfinger bars.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
no lewis black?

top topics

join