It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Dreamt of Bread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What a truly prophectic dream that could only hold meaning for me.

I apprecitale those who took the time to read this thread of mine and add some of your thoughts..

Mags

[Edited on 12/19/03 by magestica]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hey Majestica...

Im not into dreams and all.......But my mum always has been the one to notice dreams.........when she dreams of bread, she always has something good happen.......

Bread is ''Pretty Good LUCK'' great fortune coming your way.....or a new beginning.....
Im not a Dream interpreter so dont rely on my answer here......
Take care.
helen...

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Why doesn't anyone respond to my dream? Does nobody like me or something?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, or your mums thoughts here. Very nice and simple interpretation. I've never dreamt of bread before, so perhaps it means exactly that! As I think my life IS changing..moving for the better. And a great bit of that has to do with the one who sent me the bread

Mags

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Magestica, the first thing that came to mind was the Manna that fell from Heaven in the Moses story. I agree it sounds like a good omen is coming your way. Also, some trouble may be heading your way but your dream in a sense could be ensuring you all will be fine and will work out in the end.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hmmm...
Maybe the bread symbolises something that you need and cannot live without - bread being one of the most basic sources of food for humans - and the man who sent you the bread is going to give you something important which you need, and that will help you.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Now that's a really weird dream.

I have no idea what it could mean since I cant even make sense out of my own dreams. LOL!!

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I think the bread here is symbolic of home. Does this person want to share or buy a home with you? Was the bread still warm when you made a sandwich with it? Weird question, I know, but indulge me.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Bread is wholesome comfort food. It needs a good oven to rise in.

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I agree with helen670.

Bread conjures up images of grounding, simplicity, comfort, security, warming, life sustenance, prosperity...

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Just wanted to let you all know how I appreciate your time and interpretations for this dream, for which I had originally thought rather silly and odd..but now I am beginning to see how such silly things can mean much more if I had chosen to look a little closer.

I must admit, I was somewhat afraid of this dream..it had too many 'good' interpretations... Happiness was my greatest fear, love was my next.

Thanks again everyone..
Mags

[Edited on 12/19/03 by magestica]

top topics

join