It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Forces - who's the best?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Don`t know if you remember that School mess last year.Way to go Russian SF.

SKD

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
It costs 1 million pounds to train a british SAS trooper, 2 million dollars to train an SASR trooper.

I think the SEALS have a good publicity machine (hollywood). There are other units out there who are equally as good (or better) who go unrecognized.

GROM received high commendations from US special forces for their professionalism.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Yes and it was not Russians fault that the hoastage takers decided to break thier promose and blow them selves up, remember how many hoastages Stokton California Sheriffs shot trying to shoot the Asian hoastage takers in Circutcity back in 1990 that was truly a BLUNDER, BY THE WAY EVER NOTICE WHY pUTIN HAS NOT MADE A MOJOR MILITARY MOVE IN cHECHNIA WELL BECAUSE THESE ARE THE REAL PERPS BEHIND BESLAN www.vialls.com...

[edit on 13-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Who knows much about SFs many things are not publisized.
But I know the toughest Regulars around. They are the Gurkhas. Brits and the Indian army have them. They are a tough bunch. In the Falklands ,only the mention of their name made the Argentine Army run....

SKD

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
Yes and it was not Russians fault that the hoastage takers decided to break thier promose and blow them selves up, remember how many hoastages Stokton California Sheriffs shot trying to shoot the Asian hoastage takers in Circutcity back in 1990 that was truly a BLUNDER, BY THE WAY EVER NOTICE WHY pUTIN HAS NOT MADE A MOJOR MILITARY MOVE IN cHECHNIA WELL BECAUSE THESE ARE THE REAL PERPS BEHIND BESLAN www.vialls.com...

You don't honestly believe that site, it is full of bull#.

It makes a great and entertaining read, but don't take any of it as true.

The same guy reckons the Bali bomb was a micro nuke put there by Israeli spys. What a crock of #

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
indian marine commandos is the best in the world although first batch of two trained in usa but future traning is done accoording to indian need
they currentely particepating with indian force in kasmir

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knowsstuff
no, havent forgotten, they just arent up to the same standard, germant forces in general arent up to standard!

maybe the most modern main battle tank, most modern fregates, hydrogenium driven submarines, G36 as standard assault rifle, PzH2000 artillery, MARS, Tiger, NH-90, Wiesel, .... everything totally outdated? Germany hasnt big quantity but the quality of those things is fine, but if you think its generally up to standard (what standard? Dutch Standard? French Standard? British Standard? Japanese Standard? Turkish Standard? EU Standard? World Standard?)

SKD

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wodan

no, havent forgotten, they just arent up to the same standard, germant forces in general arent up to standard!

maybe the most modern main battle tank, most modern fregates, hydrogenium driven submarines, G36 as standard assault rifle, PzH2000 artillery, MARS, Tiger, NH-90, Wiesel, .... everything totally outdated? Germany hasnt big quantity but the quality of those things is fine, but if you think its generally up to standard (what standard? Dutch Standard? French Standard? British Standard? Japanese Standard? Turkish Standard? EU Standard? World Standard?)

Maybe he means training wise ?

Gear doesn't make the soldier. All the gear, no idea..........

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKD

German training is worse to the training of others?

Uhhm.. we train together with Israelis, British, French, Austrians, Polish, Danish...

Never heared that our soldiers are bad, an Israeli told me once, that germans snipers that come to the biggest israeli sniper school, to learn their training methods, had to suppress smile benignly, cuz of the standards (israeli troops are really great, but on this topic they suck, he said), I also heared germans did in all nato trainings very well, there is also another commanding tactics in the german forces, than in most others, in german forces, the leadership says, whats the aim, and the soldiers have to use the best way to do it, and get also trained to find the best way, in other forces the leadership also tells the soldiers on which way they have to manage their challenge.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Wodan]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I would rate a german soldier as good, soldiering is in their blood for one thing and they have a decent army.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Oh I tink Vialls knows exactly what he's talking about. www.vialls.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
One thing I have to say, if there was a nuclear or mini nuclear exsplosion, why wasnt the flesh of the man runnign across the street falling off since a nuclear explosion of any type creates a large amount of radiation.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
here's more info from him www.vialls.com... here's another one showing unusuall bombs ( mininukes) this is right after the Beslan attack by Mossad www.vialls.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

here's more info from him www.vialls.com... here's another one showing unusuall bombs ( mininukes) this is right after the Beslan attack by Mossad www.vialls.com...

You are incredibally gullible.

SKD

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKD

German training is worse to the training of others?

Uhhm.. we train together with Israelis, British, French, Austrians, Polish, Danish...

Never heared that our soldiers are bad, an Israeli told me once, that germans snipers that come to the biggest israeli sniper school, to learn their training methods, had to suppress smile benignly, cuz of the standards (israeli troops are really great, but on this topic they suck, he said), I also heared germans did in all nato trainings very well, there is also another commanding tactics in the german forces, than in most others, in german forces, the leadership says, whats the aim, and the soldiers have to use the best way to do it, and get also trained to find the best way, in other forces the leadership also tells the soldiers on which way they have to manage their challenge.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Wodan]

Oh, I think the German forces are very well trained and equipped, but maybe that is what the original poster ment.

Vialls is bullcrap, generally the people who believe that stuff do so because that is exactly what they want to believe, that Jews are all united in one big conspiracy to take over the world yadayadayada. That Jews are responsible for everything bad going on in this world. That is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
HMMM now lets see whats wrong with your thinking, why do jews say tikll this day 2005 that the German people have a special obligation to them to constantly pay homage to them for the supposed "holocost" man two generations of Germans have been born and jews are still saying they own them, something ain't terribly right here, say it this ain't so= www.joevialls.co.uk...
even your General Patton had somethingS to say about the jews www.churchoftrueisrael.com...

[edit on 14-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

HMMM now lets see whats wrong with your thinking, why do jews say tikll this day 2005 that the German people have a special obligation to them to constantly pay homage to them for the supposed "holocost" man two generations of Germans have been born and jews are still saying they own them, something ain't terribly right here, say it this ain't so/quote]

who ones who? I dont really understand!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
what a perfect place to bust my cherry! Id have to say that Spetsnaz takes the cake no question. They may not have the technology that the Delta or SAS have, but as far as raw skill is concerned...trust me, Spetsnaz whore pretty much anybody.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by spetsialnaya]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spetsialnaya
what a perfect place to bust my cherry! Id have to say that Spetsnaz takes the cake no question. They may not have the technology that the Delta or SAS have, but as far as raw skill is concerned...trust me, Spetsnaz whore pretty much anybody.

Yeah right. The Spetznaz are crap, they seem to f up many of their operations. I don't know where all these myths come from about the Spetznaz, they are just glorified paratroopers.
They rate below most of the Western Special Forces.

SKD

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   

HMMM now lets see whats wrong with your thinking, why do jews say tikll this day 2005 that the German people have a special obligation to them to constantly pay homage to them for the supposed "holocost" man two generations of Germans have been born and jews are still saying they own them, something ain't terribly right here, say it this ain't so= www.joevialls.co.uk...
even your General Patton had somethingS to say about the jews www.churchoftrueisrael.com...

Well I'm not American so the George Patton thing doesn't mean much. And what he thought about the Jews was irrelevent, I don't give a # about what he thought about anyone, he was just a general, not an expert on everything.

I agree the Jews milk the holocaust too much...........but that doesn't mean they are all in a big conspiracy, and it just means they like playing the victim too much.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join