It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Franks: Martial Law Will Replace Constitution After Next Terror Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
From what I understand, if Martial Law is enacted, wouldn't ATS be closed?

There is little we can do to fight it.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

I hate the military, guns, death, etc. But if martial law was declared, our freddoms stripped from us and FEMA / NWO in control then I would certainly see no choice but to take up arms and fight

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Depends on where its hosted. Its a simple thing to move it offshore.

Look at the trouble the chinese have in trying to control the internet, they can barly censor their own peoples access and they can only read chinese! Imagine here in the west it would be impossible.

What they might do is use a similar system to what happens now where people police each other. So it would be considered unpatriotic to visit ATS (nest of commie subversives) Works for the chinese, and worked in America in the 50's, and even now to some extent.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The body of law imposed by the military over civilian
affairs (usually in time of war or civil crisis);
overrides civil law.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Over the past 6 months i've strongly felt like something has been going to happen. Almost been expecting the NWO to come into power following a worldwide event of some sort, can't quite pinpoint exactly what I can feel but i'm definately not "comfortable" at the moment.
I think there was a thread on the old message board a while back about people waiting for something, feeling a bit off etc.

Has anyone else felt similarly to this? Reading the John Titor remark earlier kinda shocked me, I remember reading a lot about what he'd said and described, though never remembered any of what he'd said about the NWO.

Hope someone will back me up anyway!

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I wonder if, in a world of other democtartic nations, America would be allowed to turn into a military state.

With its dollar dropping already, a major attack would cripple it. Any military regime that appeared might not last in the face of world political anger.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
There is a great deal of fear flowing around due to the media, the secret government and other's in power. This has been done to control you. And if you are "in fear" then it is working well. If the NWO is going to come into power, declare martial law over us etc, there is nothing you can do about it. This is outside your free will to change because it is way outside the bounds of your immediate world.
What you can DO, however is change how you perceive the world starting with yourself and your relationship to your creator. We do NOT live in 4 dimensions people. We are NOT physical beings, we are spiritual beings in physical bodies. Once you understand and accept that, the fear can be removed.
So, what do we do? I suggest that we Love those around us. Start with yourself. Forgive yourself. Then learn to accept and Love others, just as they are. This is what Christ came to do and tell us to do.
Change your attitude to align with the direction you want to go. Your experience will be shaped by that.

I can go buy a gun and prepare to "fight". What will that accomplish? Nothing but death. I don't want death to be the focus of my experience here on Earth. I want Life, don't YOU?

Only the God-Force can change things on the planetary level and there is a plan for that... soon
But you have to redirect yourself to fit into that plan.

I recommend you all read some material on what is coming on the positive side ... Ascension.

Check it out at www.ascension2000.com...

Peace,

~Jammer (aka ~Ascender)

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
good point Jammerman. I have often thought about this in great deal myself. If it all part of the plan, what is the point in even fighting the NWO. I see it as Satans rule, and then the 2nd coming. So, if it all has to go in that direction, what's the point in fighting it?

On the other hand, I cant help but fear for the safety of my children and why kind of sick world they would have to be brought up in. Why not fight for a better future for our children? Christ is all about caring for everyone but yourself first (which I think is a good idea), so wouldnt fighting the NWO in turn be caring for other people first?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Jammerman, you *do* have a good point...But how's that going to stop the NWO & their military muscle from tramping all over *you* & grinding *you* into the dust with all the rest of America's citizenry?

No, the *only* thing that's going to stop them is to draw a line that you *will not let them cross* & work to restructure the government (& the powers behind it) into what it was meant to be (& never should have been corrupted away from).

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Jammerman, you *do* have a good point...But how's that going to stop the NWO & their military muscle from tramping all over *you* & grinding *you* into the dust with all the rest of America's citizenry?

No, the *only* thing that's going to stop them is to draw a line that you *will not let them cross* & work to restructure the government (& the powers behind it) into what it was meant to be (& never should have been corrupted away from).

It's not going to stop them because they cannot be stopped on their level. I believe that the REAL battle is a spiritual one and that has already been won. I love what the Oracle said to Neo in the Matrix, "You have already made the decision, now you must find out why." This may not be far off from the reality of our physical lives now, but that is a whole other thread in itself

If we choose to put our battle and faith in THIS world of lower dimensions, we WILL LOSE. Christ came to break the karmic cycle of sin and ANY who choose to accept the gift he brought for us will automatically win. This is my belief.
Don't get me wrong though. This is NOT to say that we can do nothing. We can tell others and make them aware of what is coming and what is available. We can prepare ourselves for Ascension. Violence will only beget violence. However, I believe it is more important to put your energy where you wish to go, for that is where you will flow to whether you die a physical death or not. Remember, everything you do, everything you think, shapes who you are.
Read the Ascension2000 material before you make any decision though as it is quite mind expanding... if you are interested in going in that direction that is

God's Grace to ALL of YOU,

~Jammer

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I posted this same article on a different forum -

rense.com...

Rense.com is a really good website.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hey Jammerman, man, lay off the weed

Shall we all sit around and meditate whilst our society collapses into chaos? Maybe we can ignore it all by saying the world is an illusion.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

I hate the military, guns, death, etc. But if martial law was declared, our freddoms stripped from us and FEMA / NWO in control then I would certainly see no choice but to take up arms and fight

I concur. I despise the idea of killing another, especially in the name of freedom, but the people would be left with literally no other choice, other than deal with the marshall law. Someone earlier mentioned that it wouldn't be bad as long as the people got their cable, gas, and paychecks. I can agree with that, as far as the stupid yuppie scum that drive SUVs and have cable, but as for the rest of us who actually exercise our freedoms in ways other than TV and vehicles, it's gonna suck.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Jammer

www.ascension2000.com... is a good site. I am a firm believer in the dimensional shift.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Hey Jammerman, man, lay off the weed

Shall we all sit around and meditate whilst our society collapses into chaos? Maybe we can ignore it all by saying the world is an illusion.

Now you're ON to something!!! Yes, we should meditate. Yes, we should start listening to what God is telling us. Ignoring the world around us is not what I said, nor do I condone. Apathy is one of the worst sins pervading the world right now. But we can change things by changing how we deal with the world starting with ourselves. Then those around us. Love absorbs hate, fear and everything else. Love breaks the karmic cycle and can even reverse it. Open yourself to learning to live in Love all the time and your world will change. Mine certainly has.

Note - I am not 'High' right now
but smoking a mind-expanding plant once in a while is not a sin in my book. It's only when you smoke too much of that stuff do you get kinda like, you know...

In Peace,

~Jammer

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'VE GOT TO SAY- YOU PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY #ING CRAZY. YOU ALL NEED SOME SORT OF ANTI PSTCHOTIC MEDICATION TO KEEP YOU FROM HAVING THESE DELUSIONS THAT YOU HAVE. GRANTED, THE STUFF ON THIS, AND OTHER CONSPIRACY, SITES IS VERY ENTERTAINING AND FUN TO READ. HOWEVER, THATS IT- IT'S ENTERTAINING AND A JOKE. ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THE CRAP ON HERE IS CERTIFIABLE.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I agree to the extent of the last post. #1- I am an American. This means you cannot strip me of my freedoms and my constitution says this. "Martial Law" sorry not in this lifetime. The United States may have been attacked by terrorsts on 9/11 and in all honesty they got lucky. I do not forsee this country ever bowing down to any other country or so called "NWO". When all hell breaks loose we bond together which means whites,blacks,hespanics,chineese,arabs & any other nationality that is living amongst us as an American. We are an unstoppable force when we work together, 9/11 didnt show deterence it showed unity or did all you people out there forget. Hit us once, you aggrivate us, Hit us twice, I would not recommend it. Not all Americans believe that our goverment is here to protect our land as much as other countries expect there governments to do, you are wisely mistaken that if some other entity would ever dare to attempt to take the United States on our own soil, you would not just be fighting our Military you would be fighting our people. Stop watching whats going on in Iraq. They are not a united country and thier people dont know how to stand as one as we would if need be because when push comes to shove all Americans do one thing that most others cant, we put all our diffrences aside and unite as a whole... Good Luck "NWO" you wont have a chance on my soil, my neighbor soil, my towns soil, my state soil, & my country's soil.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'VE GOT TO SAY- YOU PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY CRAZY. YOU ALL NEED SOME SORT OF ANTI PSTCHOTIC MEDICATION TO KEEP YOU FROM HAVING THESE DELUSIONS THAT YOU HAVE. GRANTED, THE STUFF ON THIS, AND OTHER CONSPIRACY, SITES IS VERY ENTERTAINING AND FUN TO READ. HOWEVER, THATS IT- IT'S ENTERTAINING AND A JOKE. ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THE CRAP ON HERE IS CERTIFIABLE.

First of all, you'd better nuance your views... and watch your language at the same time.

Secondly, to believe that martial law is imminent in the eventuality of a second massive terrorist attack on America has nothing to do with paranoia. There's a legislation that's been around since Ronald Reagan that clearly states that in a situation of national emergency, where national security level if set to "Red", the US FEMA is mandated to take over governmental administration (as an emergency administration) as well all kinds of public services, starting with public transport, postal services, civilian police and schools. Under such emergency admninistration, the Congress is suspended and cannot review or deliberate on any State operations before a period of 6 months (if all goes well, of course).

I wonder on what planet you lived since the past 3 years... Have'nt you read Patriot Act? And what about that act that was passed recently that enables the government to suspend the elections for an undefined period of time in the case that America would be under attack? This delusion of ours is actually based on many facts that you can see for yourself. Just go read Patriot Act 2 and you'll realize how reality can go even crazier than a paranoid's wet dreams!
To your

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ever since "God" took my father from us I havent been on his side all that much so I must say that I do not believe that anything "spiritual" will win this oncoming cival war... Some can sit there a place their lives in the hands of God but I personally will take up arms, not only to save my a** but to save others as well. The way I like to look at is like this - if you do not abide by theirs laws/rules do you think they would not be willing to "silence" you? If a person is so willing to take my life because I did not follow then I would personally do the same to them before they had the chance... The cival war was not won by sitting around nor was the revolutionary war - both wars fought to gain some sort of freedom. I know that there are probally anti-nwo movements already in existance and some of them may be more prepared and established then we or even the Gov. may think. These groups are not terrorist, they are the average civilian fighting for what they believe in and not against the innocents but against the ones who strive to take away what they believe in.

So, in all honestly - I would defiently not be one to bow my head and follow, as I'm sure alot of you guys will not either.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thi is exactly what the right to bear arms is for.

Listen, America is the most armed country in the world, bar none. You think that the US is having trouble in Iraq? Imagine there being more then 10 times the number of people, with many tens of times the amount of land. You think holding Falluja (spl?) Is hard? Try holding down NYC. It can not be done by the US millitary - hell, I doubt if China, the US, and Russian millitaries combined they could keep the peace.

As someone said before, I outgun the local police BY FAR and outgun most millitary units. True, I have only two hands, but between my fam and friends I'm quite sure we could deal with whatever they could throw at us. Furtherore, I can honestly say having shot with elite soldiers (Force recon and SEALs to name a few) that they are no better, and in some cases far worse shots then your typical civilian in the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join