It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could it be the USA who is responsible for the attacks in Turkey ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Could it be like a propaganda campaign to wich the one perfomed by Hitler looks like a dwarf.
Think about it, the first thing could be that bush uses this for his campaign of hate against the muslims. Why would al qaeda do this in turkey ? There are better countries to unleash revenge. Why would bush do this in turkey, maybe he doesnt want em to join the Eu, affraid of a Eu/muslim coalition. turkey was against invading iraq, they didnt allowed usa planes use their bases. I think bush is capable of this mentally, he doesnt care bout his own people, nor bout other people, to put also 9-11 in this idea..
Why would Al-qaeda do this against a country thats not supporting the usa...I think al-qaeda is just as well capable to strike in the usa as in turkey so why turkey..
It doesnt really make sence and since its only good for bush that 'they' strike again and again so he can feed his bull# to the people in the states again to get em behind him...vicious circle

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
See my thread: "Who Says it Was Al Qaida." That's the whole point.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Ah well i didnt read it, but do u also think its bush who did it..

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Could it be the USA...?

Absolutely. It would be foolish to deny the possibility of US involvement. Let's hope not.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i agree..why would Al Quaeda bomb a muslim country? It would have been just as easy for them to carry out a suicide bombing in London.

Who benefits from this? It just goes towards firming the resolve of Bush and Blair - and incite hatred against this "enemy" of theirs. Same with 9/11..they needed a reason to start a war in the Middle East. As the granny who climbed the gates of Buckingham Palace said..."they've been planning this war for years."

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystra
i agree..why would Al Quaeda bomb a muslim country? It would have been just as easy for them to carry out a suicide bombing in London.

Who benefits from this? It just goes towards firming the resolve of Bush and Blair - and incite hatred against this "enemy" of theirs. Same with 9/11..they needed a reason to start a war in the Middle East. As the granny who climbed the gates of Buckingham Palace said..."they've been planning this war for years."

Exactly. One always must ask first and foremost:
WHO STANDS TO GAIN?

See the thread: "Who Says its Al Qaida." Lots of articles and info.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Just to back this up...

Jack Straw is out there at the moment: Quote from BBC website article:

Earlier on Friday, Mr Straw toured the HSBC headquarters, the first building to be hit.

"This is an attack on civilisation," Mr Straw said as he picked his way through the rubble, describing the blasts as the work of "ruthless fanatics."

Mr Straw added that the bombings had increased the ties between the UK and Turkey.

"Far from this hurting Turkey's application to join the European Union, it will increase the determination of all of us to see Turkey a full member of the European Union," he said.
--------------------------------

Ah..very convenient! Turkey is very geographically important in the US/UK war plan. No doubt this new found friendship will lead to its use as a very convenient air base for US and UK troops.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Ah well i didnt read it, but do u also think its bush who did it..

Not did it but part of it

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   

"they" have already bombed the saudis.....and, if the U.S is behind this, that would involve alqaida anyway, it would simply prove that alqaida is on budget terms with the U.S.
why? alqaida and another group claimed they did it.
any doubt as to whether there's propaganda in this whole issue....unlikely.
*suddenyl is reminded on the existence of such a thing as bush supporters*

Cyrus

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   

i agree..why would Al Quaeda bomb a muslim country?

This is the stated goal of Al Qaida:

"Al-Qa'ida's goal is to "unite all Muslims and to establish a government which follows the rule of the Caliphs." Bin Laden has stated that the only way to establish the Caliphate is by force. Al-Qa'ida's goal, therefore, is to overthrow nearly all Muslim governments, which are viewed as corrupt, to drive Western influence from those countries, and eventually to abolish state boundaries."

Besides, they admitted being behind the bombing.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   

oh really says who...the bush administration??

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Possible...but not likely. Islamic terrorists have been blowing buildings up for years. If the U.S. wanted to blow something up we would send some bombers over and do it right.
Terrorism is not a new thing. Was it Nixons fault when they took over the 72 Olympics. Nope. Was it Carters fault when Iran took Americans hostage? Nope. Was it Clintons fault when they tried to blow up the Towers the 1st time? Nope. Was it Clintons fault when the blew up the USS Cole. Nope. So why would this be Bush's fault now?
It is the same scenerio over and over again. They do not like us,or western society.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco

Turkish:

"The Turkish government said it received a joint claim of responsibility from al Qaeda and a Turkish Islamic militant group, the Great Eastern Islamic Raiders' Front (IBDA-C), for Thursday's bombings."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helioform

Originally posted by sirCyco

Turkish:

"The Turkish government said it received a joint claim of responsibility from al Qaeda and a Turkish Islamic militant group, the Great Eastern Islamic Raiders' Front (IBDA-C), for Thursday's bombings."

www.cnn.com...

ok..... maybe they are just doing what the u.s. wants them to say....besides thats not proof...but it is more information to look at..which is good

remember "they" said they recieved a "claim" thats not realy proof.. is it??

[Edited on 11-21-2003 by sirCyco]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The Turkish government could of course be lying - but I find that unlikely. I think the burden of proof is on those who think the U.S. might be behind it. This is something that Al Qaeda is very capable of doing without american intervention.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Perhaps the point we are missing here is that Muslim killing Muslim is not a unique event....regardless of which organisation perpetrated this appaling act....it is indicative of fanatics who have no value for human life. There is only one way to deal with this kind of thinking, resist it all costs...if we dont...it might be your city, or your town which suffers next.....and who wants that?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think the burden of proof is on those who think the U.S. might be behind it.

I think the burden of proof lies on anybody..either side which actually wants to know the absolute truth behind the matter...

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It was the same people who set up the bombing in Isreal that killed the American mercs about a month ago. The increase in perceived 'terror' attacks against Americans, the UN, Red cross and other soveriegn nations is needed to continue the overblown 'war on terror'. Without this, those in authority know that people will start to ask questions they do not want to answer.
This makes Bush's, "Bring em on" statement come across in a different light eh?

You are absolutely free

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Take the U.N. bombing in Iraq awhile back. Who stood to gain? I believe the U.S. stood to gain handsomly from it. Gain what? The U.S. administration was under heavy fire to expand the U.N.'s power in Iraq. What better way to make sure that doesn't happen then to bomb the shyte out of them. What was the result? They pulled out promptly.
How can anyone trust anything this administration says?

Take the Turkey bombings yesterday. Bush is being protested as the world's most hated man. What better way to shift coverage? I'm not saying the U.S. was behind it. I'm just pointing to how things sometimes work. When I say "the U.S. was behind it," I'm saying those people who are in the NEO CON circle - BushCo. It's important to mention that.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Here's all the "proof" you need people:
"TEXT-Excerpts from alleged al Qaeda claim for Turkey blasts"
Link:
www.alertnet.org...

Excerpt:
"DUBAI, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Following are excerpts from a statement purportedly by a unit of Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda network which appeared on Friday on an Islamist website, Al Mujahidoun. It was translated by Reuters from Arabic.

-------------

Statement from the Jihad al Qaeda "Operation Islamic Iron Hammer"

Whats going to be the excuses now....

regards
seekerof

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join