It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Primate experiment lab approved

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't agree with animal testing at all but then again i dont agree with many thing concerning harming living life forms. I mean, what about mice or cockroaches or ants, you never hear anyone screaming about those experiments as much as you do with larger mammals. But you have to think about it, good comes out of evil, it's just the way it is. I think we're beginning to move towards spiritual enlightenment now, and soon barbaric man will cease to exist due to his own ignorance and stupidity. cause and effect.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I would like to add though that I have no problems with scientists experimenting on spiders, please do experiment away.

(see here for explaination)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by John Nada]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I know some ppl h8 spiders, wht makes you think they dont feel aswell nada?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
I know some ppl h8 spiders, wht makes you think they dont feel aswell nada?

ask me that in the other thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I just don't agree with this at all. We should not be #ing over other animals of this Earth just for our own personal gain. We're living far too long anyway, just look at the population. The last thing we need is more extention to our lives.

let's hear u say that as a neurological patient....please

selfishness is one of those cynically "anomalous" characterizations present in every human on this earth.
we all think we're special, your argument seems to have been based on a more perfect world

Cyrus

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus

I just don't agree with this at all. We should not be #ing over other animals of this Earth just for our own personal gain. We're living far too long anyway, just look at the population. The last thing we need is more extention to our lives.

let's hear u say that as a neurological patient....please

selfishness is one of those cynically "anomalous" characterizations present in every human on this earth.

I couldn't agree with you more, that is exactly what I've said previously on this thread so I don't know how pointing this out is somehow proving me wrong?

Yes if I or anyone else was going to die, we'd do anything to save our own skin, including testing on a monkey, but it's not ME or YOU testing the monkey. It is carried out by scientists and doctors who want to make MORE MONEY, or want recognition of their achievements to leave something behind in there meaningless lives. It's just for their personal glory, not to save themselves. Any creature on this planet will do what it can to save itself, but not just for personal glory. That is just barbaric and these people are sick. If you want these treatments show some f**king balls and do the experiments yourself. Have you ever seen or heard about half the the things they do to these animals? It is absolutely DISGUSTING! This is not self preservation.

we all think we're special, your argument seems to have been based on a more perfect world

Cyrus

I don't think I'm special at all, I'm just the same mass of congregated cells as every other living thing on this planet. Oh, and your world is what you make of it, didn't you know that? If your world isn't perfect it then it is something wrong with you, not the rest of the planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join