It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb commies protest SAFTEY!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   

While this is happening in Turkey the dumb commies are

protesting against the person who is trying to prevent

such attacks in the future.

WHere are the sucide bombers when you need them?!

I got a special mission for them!

Then these commies will understand what it is to protest

against safety and the person who is trying to provide it

these protesters

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
They are more afraid of losing their personal security.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
They are more afraid of losing their personal security.

...Which Bush can't give any certainy on anyway...

Besides, why are you concerned about Americans protesting security in Turkey when we've got bigger fish to fry (The Bush Administration, for one thing) right here in the US?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
What does protesting bush have to do with communism?? I would really like to know..

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Your a #ing idiot Russian. Dont you understand why these terror attacks are happening? They are happening becuase of the U.K and the U.S's actions in the middle east. Do you really think these wars are going to make us safer from terrorism? You are ignorant if you think that they will. We are just giving people more reaosns to hate us by walking into their country and telling them waht to do. I'm not saying I'm not glad that Saddam is gone but everyone who has any sense knows that that isn't the reason we sent our troops there. It's all about oil and power. Who put SAddam there in the first place huh? So America have to go back over there and replace him with somebody else they can control.

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THE TERRORISM IS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE? caN'T YOU SEE THAT OUR LEADERS ACTIONS ARE BREEDING MORE PEOPLE WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP?

WHere are the sucide bombers when you need them?!

I got a special mission for them!

You're a #ing moron man! What a stupid thing to say. Your getting all ritcheous about your precious leaders 'war for freedom' then you are not allowing people the right to peacfully protest against his world wrecking policies. # you.

and by the way STOPCALLING US COMMIES YOU IGNORANT MEATHEAD

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by earthtone]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Russian is your eternal mission in life to kill every commie? Bu$h is more of an idiot than any commie. You are supporting the war, russian, the commies arent.

Capitalism

[Edited on 25-11-1989 by Monk]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
Russian is your eternal mission in life to kill every commie? Bu$h is more of an idiot than any commie. You are supporting the war, russian, the commies arent.

Capitalism

[Edited on 25-11-1989 by Monk]

I rather support the war then have a bunch of commies ruling the world and making me work for free.

You hate Bush cause you dont know anything about commies.

If you did then you would not support them!

top topics

join