It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does AT'S have an even secret'er level?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I've been thinking latey that ATS has an even more secret level that you can't buy into.

You have to be invited into it by those of old, those who have made this site what it is.

It's a way for the origional posters to keep their "click" intact.

What we and the newer members post, really just pays the bills.

Ever wonder where the older members are? Have they really left?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well, e_w, I have not thought about that. But it may be true. It really doesn't matter to me. I am committed to participating at this level in a manner that brings value. I don't know (and sometimes wonder) if I am fulfilling me commitment. But I'm doing the best I can.

I enjoy the level I have now. It increases my awareness. And that's good enough for me.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
There is the Cosmic Top Secret board for the mods and admin.

You R Not Worthy.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
We could tell you but....well, you know the rest...

Seriously, if there is...I haven't been let on it... But of course, we are all paranoid, so if we think it exists, then on a certain level, it does, hehe....

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Yes... the Absolutely Amazingly Super-Super Very-Top Secret forum has only eight members as they are the only surviving members to make it trough the gauntlet that has snuffed the lives of many who have tried.

It begins with Denton's Dare... a task so hideous, only 2 liberals have survived.

Next, initiates must take turn reading every post, backwards, out-loud, in their town's main square (it gets harder every day).

Those who survive are met with Simon's Serum which shows a person's true nature for all to see. (iluv2act was reduced to a sobbing mess, sad to see)

Then, from there, initiates must was Netchicken's socks (poor Inspectah, he gave it a noble try).

After that, comes the dreaded three questions from Zion Mainframe. We've had seven initiates make it this far, and quit, rather than face the mental torture.

And finally, comes the Alien WalkAbout. Kano has just returned form this, and he was the first one to complete it in less than 1 year.

47 have tired, 12 washed out, 8 survived, and 27 have never been heard from again.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Yep, I bought it at the Capitol of Assyria question....

Name's wrong though..it's BRATS forum...

Blindingly Really Above Top Secret.....

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Oh! I wonder if ATS has a 33rd Level !!!

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Nah, we have points for that, hehe.....

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
A message board about secrecy without levels of secret forums... where is the sense in that.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I have been SimonGray, and I agree.

200,000 points entry.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
All I have to say is...

*^%[[!~&, THat's the password.

The "user name" is optional or indicitive of the perineze poc Choi... Your pick...

Watchout for the mime at the entance though, he's a fake cosmic mime!

Oh yeah, you wouldn't BELEIVE what gets talked ABOUT in there!

Scary huh?

PEACE...
m...

[Edited on 11-22-2003 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Who are the missing older members?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Who are the missing older members?

I'm sure that any reference to missing older members has surely been a mistake. Swamp gas, solar flares, al-Qaeda, and a weather balloon are actually responsible for the misprocessed transmission by one of our members which resulted in the garbled communication that you have read above.

Please keep in mind that any and all attempts to further inquire as to the wherabouts of the above listed non-persons will open up another round of interviews by associates and operatives of the ATS and its affiliated leadership.

Thank you and have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
I've been thinking latey that ATS has an even more secret level that you can't buy into.

You have to be invited into it by those of old, those who have made this site what it is.

It's a way for the origional posters to keep their "click" intact.

What we and the newer members post, really just pays the bills.

Ever wonder where the older members are? Have they really left?

Most def!

new topics

top topics

join