It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
sorry if this is in the wrong place, i couldn't decide where it should go. i had one of the weirdest dreams last night. it actually felt so real i believed it was real, waking up freaked out. well anyways, i dreamed i was just out walking down the street like any other day. everything looked totally normal. im not sure about the time line exactly but i started noticing something small in the sky that i didn't think much of really. as the day went on this object became larger at an increasing rate like it was far off and as it neared it appeared larger. ok, well although it was strange i kept on with my daily activities. by afternoon people were panicing and the object was big enough that you could see it looked like a twin of the earth. well all hell was breaking loose on the streets and i had this feeling of doom it was very sickening. finally the object was so close it appeared to cover half the sky and was now blocking so much sun it appeared very dark like an eclipse. i knew i only had secconds to live and was anticipating impact and felt like the other objects gravity was starting to affect me. well thats the end, i work up freaked out...lol. i have never had a dream like this, and thought some of you might find it interesting. i hope you enjoy and go ahead and laugh if you feel the need it wont' bother me.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
dont drink and drive lol

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
These type of dreams are what I refer to as 'doom and gloom' dreams. Alot of people have these types of dreams, and even most people who usually don't recall their dreams will recall these for some reason and tend to dream these same type of dreams often.

I don't really think there are any great interpretations with these dreams. I think it more has to do with our worldly concerns and future, some could possibly be somewhat of a premonition of things to come in our childrens, childrens days or sooner, later.

These dreams are very frightening because of the way one might feel *in* the dream..and how you feel when you wake up. Very real emotions involved make this dream so profound I suppose.

Best I can advise is to just try to maybe think more positively, and watch less doom/end of the world movies and such?? Look into the future for yourself and youngsters a little brighter. I just wouldn't advise dwelling on these type of dreams as they can certainly darken our outlook..even if some of us are seeing the future

Mags

join