It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient technology

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Actually djjungleboy....I've studied "Cydonia" very well and while I actually believe that the 5-sided pyramid is true (although those mars civilization nuts twist that pyramid into some stupid geometric thing that it isn't, so that it points to the face and some other peice of crap) there is no face on mars.~~actualy like in fact? studied should be in quote's. you admit there is a piramid... so its natural?you know there is no face. how long do you think it can be keept under the rug? we would know a bit more if the last missions to mars went through with the maping of the surface.. the crazy sounding people sound more realistic and reasuing then any double negative sounding naysayers.
So lets go and we can all shut up. shor of that its a cover up of world import. YOU KNOW IT>

And actually it would benifit those mars civilization nuts a great deal if they'd accept that fact, because then they can begin hammering that the 5 sided pyramid as it really is...

If you look at the "face" on mars, it is clearly a plataeu and some mounds.....Much like the mountain near my house.

If you were to look out my window...you'd see a lady liying on her back, with breasts...and here hands folded over her stomach I SWEAR TO YOU

She even has a mouth and everything, it is quite freaky at how ACCURATE it is.

But it doesn't mean she was carved by man.

And actually if I could upload stuff I'd upload (hmm I'd need a scanner too
) well I'd upload my mappings of the 5 sided pyramid...it's actually amazingly geometrical but those bafoon face lovers have it all twisted around.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesG
I'd also like to point out that we have tried to build smaller versions of the pyramids using the sam sized blocks they used and have found out that even with todays technology it is damn near difficult to reproduce.

The (mayan?) crystal skull, another technological feat of the past that is difficult to reproduce today without the aid of lasers...

Many other things also exist that are difficult to reproduce with today's technology. Yet we are led to believe that the ancients did it with wood, rock, and copper tools...

Why do we not want to believe in an ancient advanced civilization before ours? It would mean that if another civilization of similar or more advanced technology than us has been wiped out, then the same could and will happen to us, not to mention that it seriously hurts all our pride as being the best people in the entire history of mankind. We seem to be a race that is deeply rooted to the feelings of pride, nothing can rival us or our technology. Lot's of people even still believe we are the ONLY intelligence or even life in the entire universe.... That is pride...
~~ James, you are the man. A real name too. I like how zach sittchen and you dont seem too have a personal aggenda. naysayers may want to justfy there biased view or just want to sound smart or contradictory. whatever. thanks, JB

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 03:52 AM
link   
In accordance with this websites rules about not copying & pasting whole articles - I've deleted this one.

It can be found at Atlantis Rising, here's the link: www.atlantisrising.com...

Apologies for not properly reading the site rules, terms and conditions.

All the Best,
Deep

[Edited on 2-1-2003 by deepwaters]

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 08:47 AM
link   
A note from the resident Skeptic:

Did you notice that only 3 of those civilizations actually left artifacts and ruins that prove they existed?

The rest are "it is said" and "ancient legends point to". One was reported by Edgar Cayce. I *seriously* question any archaeologist who would use Cayce as a source (for those of you who didn't read Cayce extensively (I did, actually), he predicted that New York would be totally destroyed in a cataclysm, he's the source of the prediction that California was going to fall off into the ocean, that China would be converted to Christianity by 1968, that the US would discover the Atlantean Death Ray in 1958... and so forth.

skepdic.com...

The ONLY "contemporary" note of Atlantis' existance is in a story about Plato. There is no other record or other ancient source. The rest of the data "came to light" during the "new age" movements of the late 1800s and early 1900s. And what ancient legends? Told by whom?

This is just Bad Science. I'd love to see the guy's credentials... see if he really does have the degree or if he's just a self-proclaimed hobbyist.

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
In accordance with this websites rules about not copying & pasting whole articles - I've deleted this one.

All the Best,
Deep

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I've deleted this article also, please use this link to read it directly from the hosting site: www.atlantisrising.com...

I'm learning,
Deep

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   

All the Best,
Deep

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   

All the Best,
Deep

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
A note from the resident Skeptic:

The rest are "it is said" and "ancient legends point to". One was reported by Edgar Cayce. I *seriously* question any archaeologist who would use Cayce as a source (for those of you who didn't read Cayce extensively (I did, actually), he predicted that New York would be totally destroyed in a cataclysm, he's the source of the prediction that California was going to fall off into the ocean, that China would be converted to Christianity by 1968, that the US would discover the Atlantean Death Ray in 1958... and so forth.

Byrd, didn't Edgar Cayce say that the future wasn't constant, but could be changed.

Like a trend (x) in a AX+Y=Z graphic. With Z being the future...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join