It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge fireball just landed in the SF Bay Area.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm reading reports from other threads that this just happened tonight.

Anyone hear anything?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
I'm reading reports from other threads that this just happened tonight.

Anyone hear anything?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This may have somthing to do with the thread on a UFO crashing in Marin County?

Not sure though.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It is probaly just a meteorite.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Yes, it is the same thing, I just posted this thread. It was yellow, bright, solid colored ball/cylinder of metal that crashed.

-wD

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Google news is still empty about the subject...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Is it of our world? out of this world? Secret military stuff? Or just your run of the mill end times cosmic meteroid?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Let's put it this way...

35 years from now, there will be an investigative show about this on the Sci-Fi channel...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
www.bayarea.com...

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by energy_wave]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
That is dated from september.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
That is dated from september.

Thats exactly what I'm saying.

Is it normal for fire balls to land in SF bay?

Just how many comet/metor bits can fall into the bay before people question how odd that is. Is that normal?

Was the movie about a metor hitting the US just a movie or is it really a way to ease the fear?

Have you noticed there are fire balls falling all over the earth in unpressidented frequency?

The sun flipped poles in January. Now it pulls in debris instead of repelling. Think about that.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The Leonids shower just hit the Earth the past couple of days and im sure that was what was seen......I only witnessed 3 meteor streaks the past 2 nights here in Tulsa,OK but last night I saw a really nice bright orange one that left a smoke trail which you dont see all the time.

The Leonid meteor shower will peak late tonight into early Wednesday, hurling bits of ancient comet debris into Earth's atmosphere. While it will not match grand displays of recent years, the 2003 version is expected to provide a good number of shooting stars and a handful of spectacularly bright fireballs.

www.space.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
www.co.marin.ca.us...

That's the website for the Marin County Sheriffs department. I emailed them for some information on this and have not received a response yet. Maybe somebody braver than I am will call them and see if they can get an answer faster.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted in the other thread above. I saw it happen!

Any more info yet?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
From the news posts....Florida reported the sound of two large explosions...Colorado mountain residents reported a large fireball...now SF Bay area reports a large fireball...they are all meteors. I for one was a witness to a super-large fireball excact same time of year...but three years ago. I work nights outside and heard it coming before I looked up to see what it was...and it was HUGE..going from NE to SW towards the mountains of Denver...could hear it crackling and popping....with woooosh..and BOOOM!!....looked up to see a fireball with blue tip...to reddish orange...and then yellow with white sparks shooting from it's tail...really cool...once in a lifetime thing. You never know what the Leonids meteor shower might throw at the earth...I haven't spotted one small meteor...but keep hearing of explosions and fireballs...so..there ya go. Keep looking up!!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Ok people, lets get this straight. We are in the middle of a meteor shower. Fireballs occur often in these. I have seen two amazing fireballs myself. They are not ufo's. There is no cover up in this situation. Go check out space.com or any other website for that matter. type in leonids. The leonids meteor shower was at full swing this week. That is way more than enough evidence against the claim of an alien crash. Now your turn to give me solid evidence that one crashed.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Nobody is saying that it is a UFO, we just want to know what it was.

It's logical and possible that it could be a meteor and it's possible that it's not. You ask us for proof that it was a UFO, well where is your proof that it's a meteor?

Somebody said that it crashed, if that's the case then there has to be a crash site with some debris in it. If there isn't then I would have to believe that it was a meteor. I would still like confirmation one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If there is a craft it could have been landing. If there is coverup that means there are probaly a lot of them around. They probaly got friends and places to hide evidence. I wish I knew the truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well, no one has figured out what it was officially, because it landed in the middle of dense forest..and they haven't recovered it yet.

-wd

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Stuff like that always land either in the middle of the forest or in the middle of the desert...

That's good because of a minimum of causualities, but bad because of a minimum of witnesses.

new topics

top topics

join