It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS'ers are we all just nuts?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I'm new here, I enjoy controversial subjects and I probably have some of the strangest notions you'll ever see on the net, mind you I tone it down most of the time to avoid ridicule.

I'd have to say, yes. A few of the people here are most likely off their rocker, but the majority seem to be in the same boat as me, we enjoy that which others do not.
I've tried to discuss strange occurances with people I know in real life and they seem to just pay me lip service when I inform them of any possible conspiracy plot or strange happenings. Some say its flawed information, others just say its utter BS. I say it's all in the perspective in which you look at things.
The world these days seems to be blinded by government and authority, most of us at ATP have stepped out of the box to see what lies within. We may be called crazy by some, strange by others, but I'll be damned if I'll conform to what modern Earth considers a "normal" person.
I believe that there is NO SUCH THING as normal, only conformity.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Every culture has some strange beliefs...

Cargo cults, wierd religions, and superstisions. ATS is just a melting pot of the wierdness in the 21C culture..

My grandmother used to say :
They are all crazy except me and thee....
and I am starting to wonder about thee....

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canuck
I'm new here, I enjoy controversial subjects and I probably have some of the strangest notions you'll ever see on the net, mind you I tone it down most of the time to avoid ridicule.

I'd have to say, yes. A few of the people here are most likely off their rocker, but the majority seem to be in the same boat as me, we enjoy that which others do not.
I've tried to discuss strange occurances with people I know in real life and they seem to just pay me lip service when I inform them of any possible conspiracy plot or strange happenings. Some say its flawed information, others just say its utter BS. I say it's all in the perspective in which you look at things.
The world these days seems to be blinded by government and authority, most of us at ATP have stepped out of the box to see what lies within. We may be called crazy by some, strange by others, but I'll be damned if I'll conform to what modern Earth considers a "normal" person.
I believe that there is NO SUCH THING as normal, only conformity.

I have to agree with you there, Canuck. I have plenty of friends who would "humor me" by listening to some of this stuff, but very few who would take it seriously. As a result, I generally keep my ideas to myself on a lot of things. Now and again I find others of a like mind, but that's very rare.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalki
i don't know if i'm normal but i know i start to be addicted to that forum, is it normal

Yes, Its normal...lol. even the banned members can't stay away.

on topic: Im not "nuts", but I can be weird at times.

peace,TSK

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Maybe we are INTERNALLY...

but to all them outsiders, normals, & average persons...
WE APPEAR to be acceptable enough, and have thus excaped Institution, psyco-tropics, Mind-Control, burning at the stake, sterilization...or other final solutions...

Knock-on-wood,
HAL 9000 is both a joke and a nemeis

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join