Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

ATS'ers are we all just nuts?

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
hey gang,

I was just thinking, what if, we are just well, nuts?

think about it, aliens.... then we got people saying the USA goverment is out to kill the hole world? then the shadow goverment?

Im not saying anyone it nuts, but what if were wrong?




posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
well if we are all wrong then we all wont die or become slaves to the nwo..thats a good thing right??



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am nuts I know I"m fu@#ing nuts.....But I'm not dumb.



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
hehe yup, but if you realy do think about it, we all do seam like a bunch of crachpots


keep it coming



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
"This ain't no picnic, bitch!"

There's more than meets the eye. Not all of us are delusional.



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
"This ain't no picnic, bitch!"

There's more than meets the eye. Not all of us are delusional.



lmao i hope not, somethings that are discosed here do seam to be plosible



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco
well if we are all wrong then we all wont die or become slaves to the nwo..thats a good thing right??


here here SirCyco, well said



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
some of us are and some of us are not



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
You think I'm a craaaackpot?? Eh??

U tink I'm looney???

:bash:
:bnghd::bash:
:w:


I'M NOT CRAZY, YA HEAR!!!



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
if by "nuts" you mean "smart", then yes


sure we may be called "nuts", but i think we open our eyes wider then others who are not ATSers. Actually "Deny Ignorance" and investigate and think on our own, rather then:

Non-ATSers:

"I believe anything TV tells me, i am a slave for the NWO. Yes master, i will watch more propaganda."

-BWBT-



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
But seriously... I think about it often... What if we're wrong and the masses are right? What if everything is exactly the way it is? Should I be pulled back down to Earth and face the hardship of reality??? Is it true that I can't do anything about it?

Then I look at what I've learned during my life and what I've thought up in my own head and say.... Yeah, I am right... for myself...



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem
if by "nuts" you mean "smart", then yes


sure we may be called "nuts", but i think we open our eyes wider then others who are not ATSers. Actually "Deny Ignorance" and investigate and think on our own, rather then:

Non-ATSers:

"I believe anything TV tells me, i am a slave for the NWO. Yes master, i will watch more propaganda."

-BWBT-



yes, i agree with you, but realy, somepeople on this board make some of the "realy" crazy seam not nothing



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
But seriously... I think about it often... What if we're wrong and the masses are right? What if everything is exactly the way it is? Should I be pulled back down to Earth and face the hardship of reality??? Is it true that I can't do anything about it?

Then I look at what I've learned during my life and what I've thought up in my own head and say.... Yeah, I am right... for myself...


some of the goverment comspearisy stuff i read and even coment about make me think about my own sanity, but then again what if were right? i wonder if we will ever find out if any of the topics here are true or fake with some time.... but that is a "big" maybe



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I don't know how long it will take, but we will... 100% sure of that...



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
We might be crazy, but that only depends on your interperation of "nuts"

-wD



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
not all, but def some are nutz, like the ones claiming portugal will do well during uefa 2004 :]]]



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   


They will play well. They have very good players...



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I am definately a little crazy to say the least, i dont mind it though because being a "norm" would suck.



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795


They will play well. They have very good players...


off topic again but iam wondering are there any players from aruba ? i mean the ones from surinam are famous but i never saw one from aruba....funny actually, how could this be,,,



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
I am definately a little crazy to say the least, i dont mind it though because being a "norm" would suck.


but then again what is normal?





new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join