It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turn on Peter Jennings right now-Kennedy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
There's a story on about the assassination. They're using new technology on the Zapruder film.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
No conspiracy authors though but the author of "Case Closed" Gerald Posner is there... hmm.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
What a load of HORSHYTE. Here's an article for anyone truly interested in why Kennedy was murdered. Two reasons: He was gonna smash the Federal Reserve Bank and he signed an executive order to bring the troops home from Vietnam. Look no farther.

President Kennedy, The Fed
And Executive Order 11110
From APFN
By Cedric X
11-20-3

Executive Order 1110 gave the US the ability to create its own money backed by silver. ...
www.john-f-kennedy.net...

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.

With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business. If enough of these silver certificats were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes. This is because the silver certificates are backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything. Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level, because it would have given the gevernment the ability to repay its debt without going to the Federal Reserve and being charged interest in order to create the new money. Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver.

After Mr. Kennedy was assassinated just five months later, no more silver certificates were issued. The Final Call has learned that the Executive Order was never repealed by any U.S. President through an Executive Order and is still valid. Why then has no president utilized it? Virtually all of the nearly $6 trillion in debt has been created since 1963, and if a U.S. president had utilized Executive Order 11110 the debt would be nowhere near the current level. Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to future presidents who would think to eliminate the U.S. debt by eliminating the Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money. Mr. Kennedy challenged the government of money by challenging the two most successful vehicles that have ever been used to drive up debt - war and the creation of money by a privately-owned central bank. His efforts to have all troops out of Vietnam by 1965 and Executive Order 11110 would have severely cut into the profits and control of the New York banking establishment. As America's debt reaches unbearable levels and a conflict emerges in Bosnia that will further increase America's debt, one is force to ask, will President Clinton have the courage to consider utilizing Executive Order 11110 and, ifso, is he willing to pay the ultimate price for doing so?

Executive Order 11110 AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289

AS AMENDED, RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY

By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:
The Executive order and commentary:
www.rense.com...

Note: To anyone who wants to attack this source - the source matters not, this is an executive order by the president of the United States. The source has nothing to do with the content. It is merely a vehicle for distribution.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
anybody watch the three hour frontline last night on L.H. oswald?? I was very disappointed....actually I have lost a little respect for frontline..which is a shame....it was a load of propaganda if you ask me..

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco
anybody watch the three hour frontline last night on L.H. oswald?? I was very disappointed....actually I have lost a little respect for frontline..which is a shame....it was a load of propaganda if you ask me..

Actually, I thought it was very interesting. I heard a tidbits about Oswald I'd never heard before. I still believe, though, he was a low-level CIA asset who was framed to take the fall. That's the only intelligent conclusion one can come to after having truly sifted through the known facts. Nothing else can explain so many things. Just for example: At the height of the communist scare, he defects to the Soviet Union and then just decides to come on back home like that never happened. If he was what he claimed to be at the time, the Feds would've been all over him like stink on shyte. None of the official story with regard to Oswals makes any sense. Peter Jennings needs to go FUKK himself with his idiotic mainstream NONSENSE.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It was interesting,but it seemed like they just wanted to shine him in a commie loving anti-america light.....
Like when they were talking about when he supposedly killed that cop and only mentioned ONE witness...i thought there were at least two others that contradicted his position that it was absoluty him..whether it was true or not..they seemed to only want to prove that he was a lonely communist nutball that just wanted to be famous...at least thats what i came away with from the three hour program[ i kept falling asleep lol]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   

It was interesting,but it seemed like they just wanted to shine him in a commie loving anti-america light.....
Like when they were talking about when he supposedly killed that cop and only mentioned ONE witness...i thought there were at least two others that contradicted his position that it was absoluty him..whether it was true or not..they seemed to only want to prove that he was a lonely communist nutball that just wanted to be famous...at least thats what i came away with from the three hour program[ i kept falling asleep lol]

I was also left with the impression that they were trying to make Oswald out to be the "lonely communist." I don't buy that. If he had been that, the U.S. authorities woulda reemed his azz when he came back to the states.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I still have faith in frontline..it is probably one of the best shows on any channel in my opinion...

edit:[except for maybe the sopranos
]

[Edited on 11-21-2003 by sirCyco]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yeah, it's pretty good, usually. I came home and turned on the TV. Jennings' BS ESTABLISHMENT RE-ENFORCEMENT piece was on. I listened to as much as I could without pulling an Elvis. Its amazing what they LEFT OUT. The mainstream network news is a pathetic sham. They're nothing more than today's version of the ministry of government propaganda. I then turned over to PBS to see if they were doing anything on it. It was great in that it was a biography of Oswald. All Oswald. Very, very interesting.
Man, I gotta watch "JFK" again. I've seen it three times since it came out and am as convinced as ever that Oliver Stone has been crucified in the media because it is based on Jim Garrison's real live court case brought against Clay Shaw, who he claimed was involved up to his eyeballs. To this day Stone's version is nearer to the truth than anyone will ever admit. It's BRILLIANT. And I have learned so much from Col. Fletcher Prouty, liason between JFK and the CIA - Mr. X from the movie. I would tell anyone to run a google search on Prouty and get his take on it all. He wrote a book called "The Secret Team," which was totally blacked out. You can read the book online, as a matter of fact. It's great background on how the "mechanics" do their dirty work.
That History Channel documentary, "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" about LBJ's involvement was equally stunning due to the number of new witnesses who have finally come out of the shadows to testify to what they know. Those who did the investigative work did the number one important thing: They followed the money. BAM! There is no way LBJ was NOT involved.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm going to buy that "Men Who Killed Kennedy" documentary. It was really interesting.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Actually, I thought it was very interesting. I heard a tidbits about Oswald I'd never heard before. I still believe, though, he was a low-level CIA asset who was framed to take the fall. That's the only intelligent conclusion one can come to after having truly sifted through the known facts. Nothing else can explain so many things. Just for example: At the height of the communist scare, he defects to the Soviet Union and then just decides to come on back home like that never happened. If he was what he claimed to be at the time, the Feds would've been all over him like stink on shyte. None of the official story with regard to Oswals makes any sense. Peter Jennings needs to go FUKK himself with his idiotic mainstream NONSENSE.

totally with you on this. I was very dissapointed.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
peter jennings didnt show anything its the same old thing lee havey aswall did it a again because he want to make a name for himself and and ruby did it because he wanted to be somebody and all of my generation was brained washed by the movie JFK but what about the doctors at the Dallas hospital or the people that work on him when he was brought in and other witnesses that where around , he didnt tell anything new at all and its a shame that s many people have tried to tell the american people the truth but no one wants to hear the truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
There is also the not so insignificant issue of aliens and ufos which Kennedy was rumoured to desire to disclose to the American public.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well, here we are a year later.
The History Channel is participating in revisionist history this time.
I watched the first 45 minutes of this "official" story of the assassination.

I was appalled to see their take on the actual shooting! They completely ignore the last shot that hit the front of Kennedy's head and clearly blew out the back of his head. They don't even discuss the remainder of the Zapruder film, it's as if it stops with the ridiculous maigc bullet.

One day this version will be the only version we are allowed to see. Thank God for DVD's. Maybe you should buy your alternative version soon--before they all disappear.
Like so many other things have disappeared in this case.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I saw some footage somewhere on the net of oswald in siberia in the eighties, and if it wasn't a fake it damn sure looked like oswald but it has since vanished from the net and I can't find it, if any of you guys had seen or remeber this footage please post a link!

top topics

join