It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

members e-mails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
what are everybody's e-mail so we can all keep in touch if something ever happens at ats?

the one i use for ATS is [email protected]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well mine is [email protected]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Just check the "email" links at the bottom of each members post - if they want their address known, they'll be there.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I doubt because I'm religious people wouls want to email me, but really feel free.

[email protected]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Not a chance I will give out my email address. Do you know how many people visit this site?

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Not a chance I will give out my email address. Do you know how many people visit this site?

if you're talking about government, then i'm sure they already know it and everything to your great grand mother's maiden name.

mine is in the link below... one question though, if anything were to happen to ATS what about the rest of the internet (ie email, instant messaging, other websites)?

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
[email protected]
or
[email protected]

The second one is for Spam and junkmail.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
if you're talking about government, then i'm sure they already know it and everything to your great grand mother's maiden name.

I�m not worried about the government because I have nothing to hide and I�m not posting any Top Secret information. I do worry about my email being added to some spam mailing and by posting it within a thread someone could easily collect that information and bombard my inbox. Just my personal feelings. I consider my email as I do my social security number, I only give it out to people that need it or people that I want to have it.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
well mines [email protected], that's what I use outside ATS.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Main e-mail :

[email protected] (But because this mail is spammed everyday with tons of NetSky.worm, Sasset.worm...etc..., I will soon abandon it.)

Second hand (The yahoo account, for using messenger, yahoogroups and geocities): [email protected]

And I have my top secret one, on an anonymous server, but I can give the address only to people I know since a long time.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
hehe, yeah here you go.

I'll just put it here so any idiot can send crap to it.

*ends sarcasm*

I don't think so man. If you want anyone's emails I suggest you u2u them, it's the best way. Also, I'm sure the people who want others to have their email already have it in their profile, just look below the post.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Mine is -
[email protected]

I use a strict anti-spam system, so try and put things in the subject, else I may delete it - lol.

I do have a account used for msn messenger, tho all email I get through it - I delete, as it's always junk.
[email protected]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I've got an ATS one. Anyone attempting to spam me will will be disembowelled with a spoon

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
[email protected]

The u2u works doesn't it!?!

top topics

join