It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mm what do you think is the best kitchen knive ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You want a combat knife? Here's a knife for ya!

Another? Here ya go!

Combat Knives at their finest.

-wD

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Sorry couldnt help it.Cool knife pic.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
this topic is actually bout kitchen knives, thx for your contribution anyway but maybe start a topic bout combat knives for these L:]..i have the believe that kitchenknives are also the best combatknives...although that jungle knive looks nice too...to cut the salad it would be great...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles

lets try be be serious ont his topic plz....those advertisement knives suck mad dickkkkkk

You be serious, I take offense at that.

jk. But really, I would think a big old claymore would chop a big old hunk of meat better than any little woosie knife could.

sorry i missed your post, why u take offence ? dont forget we talk bout the kitchen here, a claymore would make a mess in the kitchen right ??

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PARALYZ
Sorry couldnt help it.Cool knife pic.

there are indeed much worse knives :]] so dont be sorry

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Have you ever seen a cutco knife demonstration?? much better then ginsu.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by groovyguru
Have you ever seen a cutco knife demonstration?? much better then ginsu.

no never saw one, maybe u can give us one ?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles

lets try be be serious ont his topic plz....those advertisement knives suck mad dickkkkkk

You be serious, I take offense at that.

jk. But really, I would think a big old claymore would chop a big old hunk of meat better than any little woosie knife could.

ok maybe we can do like a battle, in the kitchen. u with your sword and i with my henckels four star 8-inch high carbon stainless steel chef's knife and see who choppes up the meat the best

Lemme try to bring this very interresting topic bring back up...its def the most peacefull.

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by jozuph]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Cutco knives get my vote. They're great knives and if you ruin the blade or handle you can send it back for a new one. They also sharpen them for free. The straight edge ones you can do yourself, but you'll need to send the serrated ones back for sharpening.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I agree with WebDevil this topic needs to be moved to BTS unless of course cuttin meat and veggies in the kitchen has something to do with the Weaponry Forum as it was meant to be.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
you should make it just best knives forum..combine the two

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph
Iam just wondering 2day, sorry but this time i wonder whats the best kitchen knive, i like the henckels four star 8-inch high carbon stainless steel chef's knife the best...although my zwillingen j.a. henckels no stain friodur ice hardened professional knife also is a good choice...

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by jozuph]

Your a #ing psycho

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco
they are not amzing but i like em...

[Edited on 11-20-2003 by sirCyco]

OH ... Nice Knife SirCyco

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
this member was immediately banned

[Edit on 12-9-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MUTILATOR
I LIKE TO SHAVE MY HEAD WITH IT, COVER MY WINDOWS IM BIBLE PAGES , COVER MY SELF IN URINE GO IN TO THE BUSH AND HUNT PEOPLE. I FIRST START BY COMBING THREW THE SCHOOL YARD LOOKING FOR SOME FRESH FISH, SOMTIMES I FIND WHAT I LIKE AND THEN I PROCED TO LURE THEM IN TO MY BROWN ASTRO VAN WITH A 10POUND BAG OF CHOCOLATES AND CANDIES BUT NEVER MIND BOUT THAT I USUSAL GO TO 5TH AVE AND PICK OUT A HO TAKE HERE 10 MILES OUT OF THE CITY RAPE HER (STAB HER , GUT HER THEN IF THERES ENOUGH TIME RAPE HER AND STRANGULATE HERE WITH HERE OWN INTESTINE) WITH MY TRUSTY T.O.P TRACKER LEAVE HER IN THE FIELD FOR A WEEK OR 2 (HOPFULY NO FARMER FINDS HER OR ILL HAVE TO GET ANOTHER) AFTER 2 WEEKS I WHEN SHE/HE IS RIPE ENOUGH I SODOMIZE IT YES "IT" I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS EXEPT A BALODED CORPS CRALING WITH MAGETS THATS WHAT MAKES IT SO TIGHT AND FEEL ALIVE. AND AFTER IM DONE I TAKE IT BACK TO THE CITY CUT IT UP AND PUT IT IN SOME DUMPSTER. Hope i didnt bore you i usualy talk alot, well i hope you learnd somthing, oh ps IF THEY DONT WANT TO COME IN YOUR CAR EVEN WITH THE BAG OF CANDY TELL THEM YOU WILL TAKE THEM TO THE LAND OF CHOCOLATES. HAVE FUN

YOURS TRULLY -MUTILATOR

yes ofcourse and you notice who the arsehole is here

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Can someone please ban this idiot? Yeah! Thank you SO!!!

[edit on 9/12/04 by Seth Bullock]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
sabatier may be the professional choice

but i like my japanese globals , well balanced , fantastic edge , good alloy

plus they look cool

YRS - APE

swayed by the cool factor

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph
actually i asked for the soul purpose to know what u and the other think is the best kitchen knive, I think the best kitchen knive is also the best combatknive..u should see the battles me and my knive have in the kitchen..and as a moleculair biologist i like cooking
i do only use it on stuff thats already dead indeed..:]]] although if my girl start again about the aliens being to raw iam not sure bout this [hihi for me aliens are the lovely agnus-cows]

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by jozuph]

Mate this is the wrong forum to post this SH!T you friggin moron.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join