It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mm what do you think is the best kitchen knive ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Iam just wondering 2day, sorry but this time i wonder whats the best kitchen knive, i like the henckels four star 8-inch high carbon stainless steel chef's knife the best...although my zwillingen j.a. henckels no stain friodur ice hardened professional knife also is a good choice...

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by jozuph]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Yeah, Henckels are good, but expensive. If money isn't a concern then they are a safe bet.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
word up greenkoolaid, thats my opinion also..henckel really rockz the kitchen...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Um...did I miss something..isn't this a WEAPONRY section...just pointing something out, save this for BTS..unless of course your planning on going into battle with a kitchen knife and an apron

-wD

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
show me a combat knive that can compete with my henckels four star 8-inch high carbon stainless steel chef's knife ? i think its the, i repeat, the knive...in combat and in the kitchen...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
take a look
Bestest Kitchen knife...
[Edited on 20-11-2003 by MrJingles]

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by MrJingles]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
Bestest Kitchen knife....store3.yimg.com...

your link doesnt work, shame on you :]]..feel the fury of my kitchen knive....

sorry :]]] now it does

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ya, its fixed now...shoulda waited like 30 seconds

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
well....the image says it all right, that aint no kitchen knive although it looks nice..maybe start a threat about swords ??

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph
Iam just wondering 2day, sorry but this time i wonder whats the best kitchen knive, i like the henckels four star 8-inch high carbon stainless steel chef's knife the best...although my zwillingen j.a. henckels no stain friodur ice hardened professional knife also is a good choice...

I hope your asking this for the sole purpose of hacking up something that's already dead.

Wiltshire is a very good brand name

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire

Originally posted by jozuph

I hope your asking this for the sole purpose of hacking up something that's already dead.

Wiltshire is a very good brand name

actually i asked for the soul purpose to know what u and the other think is the best kitchen knive, I think the best kitchen knive is also the best combatknive..u should see the battles me and my knive have in the kitchen..and as a moleculair biologist i like cooking
i do only use it on stuff thats already dead indeed..:]]] although if my girl start again about the aliens being to raw iam not sure bout this [hihi for me aliens are the lovely agnus-cows]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
i personaly like schrade knives...

[Edited on 11-20-2003 by sirCyco]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco
i personaly like shrade knives...

i have never heard of shrades knives before sircyco, can u describe em to me ?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
they are not amzing but i like em...

[Edited on 11-20-2003 by sirCyco]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco
they are not that amazing but i like them...

why do u think they are better then the good old henckels ? I never heard of em before and iam a kitchenknive pro !

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hey wattabout the famous Ginsu knives......You can cut through a nail,beer can,leather belt and tomatoes.I saw it on tv when i was young...lol.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
As a former Headchef of a Hilton hotel I would say that "Global" knives are the best, perfect balance and they stay sharp long, all made in a singelpiece of metal...it rules!!

They cost more than average but who cares if you need good stuff!

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PARALYZ
Hey wattabout the famous Ginsu knives......You can cut through a nail,beer can,leather belt and tomatoes.I saw it on tv when i was young...lol.

lets try be be serious ont his topic plz....those advertisement knives suck mad dickkkkkk

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubaman
As a former Headchef of a Hilton hotel I would say that "Global" knives are the best, perfect balance and they stay sharp long, all made in a singelpiece of metal...it rules!!

They cost more than average but who cares if you need good stuff!

indeed the Globals are not bad, but i returned to the henckels, i used the Global also but liked henckel more...more cuttin power...def when it comes to cuttin veins.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   

lets try be be serious ont his topic plz....those advertisement knives suck mad dickkkkkk

You be serious, I take offense at that.

jk. But really, I would think a big old claymore would chop a big old hunk of meat better than any little woosie knife could.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join