It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miami police knocking heads RIGHT NOW at FTAA conference

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If you're so upset about not getting news coverage on the World Trade Organization talks in Miami you should call up your local news channel and ask why there was no coverage..

thats a joke right?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Nope.. its an honest question

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I dont think it would change a damn thing if i ask them why they didnt cover the meeting in miami...they probaly would just hand up on me or laugh...but actually i am a little curious now what they would say..i am really gonna see if i can find a number to call..really!!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You'll get nowhere with a call Sir. Ive tried that with CNN on more than one occasion and the reply from them was something they would look into it and report appropriately.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm not talking here to poke fun; just to understand. I go by the belief that sometimes the easiest answer answer is the right answer.

If the news really wants its viewers to care about them there would be a public relations department or some kind of public "cry" hotline. Here in Miami, especially on Channel 7(fox) news, they air complaints and comments from the public who write and call. In fact WPLG Channel 10 prides itself on the fact it cares about the community needs. It wont hurt to do some digging

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by MrRadicalEd]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRadicalEd
I'm not talking here to poke fun; just to understand. I go by the belief that sometimes the easiest answer answer is the right answer.

If the news really wants its viewers to care about them there would be a public relations department or some kind of public "cry" hotline. Here in Miami, especially on Channel 7(fox) news, they air complaints and comments from the public who write and call. In fact WPLG Channel 10 prides itself on the fact it cares about the community needs. It wont hurt to do some digging

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by MrRadicalEd]

locally maybe..but i have not heard one damn thing about what went on in miami...absolutely nothing...

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Heres a video of the Gestapo tactics involved from
Democracy Now!

Watch the 128K video clip

www.democracynow.org.../11/21/1521259

top topics

<< 1   >>

join