It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Arabs do to American Immigrants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Of course everyone here remembers what happened on September 11, 2001...and was very tragic for every American and human for that matter. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service..which is now run by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security....issued a warning to all American citizens abroad to either come home or keep a low profile if overseas. Well...my father-in-law...which I have never met face to face...but have had numerous email and messeging contacts with....didn't abide to that warning. He started a business in Dubai, Suadi Arabia some years ago...he invented some software that could track stocks and bonds and such...I don't know exactly...but it worked like a charm. He married a Ukrainian woman...had a child...and had several stable investors in his company and was about to make it big...when 9/11 occured....and all of the sudden things changed drastically in his life. Investors pulled out right before 9/11 happened and a Lybian stepped in to become a partner...but really the Lybian wanted the whole pie and my father-in-law refused of course. The Lybian stole some checks and basically wrote bad checks in my father-in-law's name...and they throw you in jail for being in debt in Saudi Arabia. When he was in jail the guards would beat and torture him...not give proper medical care...etc. YOU WILL NEVER HEAR THIS FROM THE MEDIA...NEVER. This is a crime to humanity and no one will say a word...due to the fragile relations with Saudi Arabia...if you know what I mean. I have contacted people of the Congress and Senate...and they all say that once an American is in foreign courts...it is none of America's business anymore. I have contacted tv and radio stations...wrote letters...email...no one cares...not a one. Please read this letter...and see how Americans are treated abroad in these times of "business" with the Arabs and see for yourself...Thank you.

Dear Family,

I hope you are all doing well. I am still trying to find a way out of this place. I spoke with Dr. Bix Aliu, Vice Consul for the U.S. Embassy Consular's office and he advised me that there was nothing that the Embassy can do for me. He also told me that there are about 4 other Americans here in the prisons with similar problems with their local sponsors or partners cheating them and the Americans end up in the prison system. It is just not right. I cannot even get the local Arab lawyers to present the proper evidence in the case. They told me that they had their own way of presenting the evidence. Well, it didn't work. On the 19th of October, the court (which only consists of 3 Muslim judges) ruled in favor of the Libyan guy and against me.

I just cannot get over why my lawyers did not show the evidence against the Libyan guy so that the judges could realize that the Libyan guy cheated us for over $3.2 Million and cancelled the contract after the Sept 11 bombing to get out of paying us. It is totally insane on how their legal system works here.... or should I say doesn't work? They are not interested in looking at any evidence. If you are a Christian (and especially an American) the court is not interested. Also, it could be that the lawyers took a payoff f rom the Libyan guy. It happens all the time here. Since I do not have the money to pay, if the other side offers my lawyers more money, they just fix the case and do what it takes to cause you to lose and collect the money from the other side.

Any news from your side on anyone that you may have contacted?

I am really concerned now with what is happening in the region. Things are continuing to worsen day by day. Also, we cannot survive here without any funds. Alyona is wanting to send Jessica to the Ukraine with her mother. She is concerned that something will happen to me and there is no way she can take care of Jessica here. It is just too risky for everyone to remain here in Dubai. If the worse happens to me and I am placed in the jail, I have advised Alyona to go back to Kiev, Ukraine and take care of Jessica. Jessica is very insecure with all that is going on. She told me that if she goes to the Ukraine, she will miss me and cry very much for me. She told me that she wanted to go to America with me. I just cannot tell her that I may be put in their jail system. I do not want her to worry for me. She has gone through enough.

I keep praying for a miracle. My Passport is still in the court and I have no Visa to allow me to be legal in this country to work. It is a real nightmare. I cannot tell you how difficult it is to try to sleep or rest with all these things going through your mind and not having any hope or solution. I have been unable to get any help from this side...legally, financially, politically. The Bible teaches us that all things have an end.... I would like an end to come to my situation. Surely, God will not allow it to just keep going on as we are now beyond desperation. Without a passport, I cannot leave this country through the airports. Also, I am on a travel ban since my passport is in the court. My only way out of here is to try to get on a U.S. Navy Vessel (which the Embassy has told me is not possible for them to help with that option) or some ship that the captain would agree to give me safe transport out and not turn me in. Then, if I could get to a safe country, turn myself in to the U.S. Embassy and try to arrange a plane ticket to the U.S.

I was told unofficially from an employee in the American Consular section that I should immediately try to get myself and my family out of the country. They know what will happen to me here. They cannot help me to escape, but they advised me to get out of the country any way that I can. They told me not to go to Oman, as they have an extradition treaty with the United Arab Emirates. One American that they helped with a similar case to mine, went there with a new Passport issued to him while his old one was in the Court. However, he was returned to the Emirates and the Embassy was informed not to issue him another Passport. He is now in the prison. He also is innocent, but the Embassy cannot overrule their legal system.

I have attached a photo of Jessica. The Embassy has issued her a new passport and I will try to forward you her information, just in case something should happen to me and we get separated -- the family will have some means to try to locate her and try to help her get to the U.S. It would mean so much to me.

I will close for now. If you here of any good news please let me know. I appreciate all the efforts in helping us here. May God continue to bless you and keep you all safe. Please remember to keep us in your prayers and to intercede for us in our situation It means more than you may ever realize. I love and miss you all very much.

Love and prayers

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by xenongod]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I feel sorry for u, its tragic that this happens ofcourse fo sure if u look at a personal level. For the facts, i can understand the hate against americans, and christians in these countrys, regions [for them chritianity is america, wich is ofcourse luckely for al christains out there is not the case but the muslims see it like this] very well, surely after reading this torture story [nothing to do with the torture itself but the reactions to it by a lot of the americans here] and then the worst is the way america threads his own people..wow amazing how dreadfull it can be
am i happy to life where i life...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
but...I think I deleted them when I wiped out the hard drive. Anyhoo...I know the torture isn't mentioned...but it did happen...even Immigration Services confirmed that he was in need of medical attention while in prison...and the foreign embassy said that he was being treated properly....but he denies that he got proper care. So...it's all heresay for now...maybe I saved them to disk somewhere...I had another three letters...hrmmm...I'll keep looking.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
for me one letter is enough, i got the point..besides i just learned that the usa tortures his own people, and others..and nobody there [usa] seems to find this strange..leave the point that its really sad the states doesnt cares for theyre people somewhere else..

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by jozuph]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Sorry man thats pretty bad. Where is James Bond to get him out when you need it?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Earl Eugene Ennis is back here in the States! He even told me more of the story one evening.

First of all...his wife fled back to Russia and is not coming to the U.S. because she feels it is an "evil" country...pity. Earl/Duke escaped on a British airliner and made it back safe and sound...no James Bond is needed at this time. He told me the atrocities they do to prisoners...and they don't single anyone out...everyone gets the abuse.

The courtyard outside the barracks/cells is broken up brick...and in the 100 degree sun...it becomes a bed of molten rock. Prisoners are taken barrack by barrack in groups to the courtyard and forced to lie face down on the brick...in effect...forming huge blisters. The prisoners are instructed not to move or talk or they will be beaten or attacked by dogs. They beat them anyways on their backs...arms...legs.......you name it....blistered and bruised some prisoners break down and then get beaten and attacked more. One inmate got his ear ripped off by a dog...others returned bloody and bruised...broken bones were common. If a guard feels an inmate is not "fitting" in...they go to the warden for permisson to kill that prisoner...the warden then will give the okay and will also pay the "blood money"...usually 200-300 dollars will cover the murder. With numerous contacts to the U.S...Earl/Duke pleaded for proper medical attention and a fair trial...neither were given. The doctor would give him Aspirin and the lawyer stole his money and ran.

Finally he was released...with no passport or work permit...he was doomed to be stuck in Saudi Arabia...poor and his family starving. He finally decided to roam the air and sea ports to find a means of escape. A British plane flew him out...not sure of the details on that...but he is home now.

The main reason I also want to relay this story is because of all the controversy over the treatment of Iraqi prisoners by the Military of recent. Mainly...the treatment they were receiving was much more human than how they treat their own prisoners. Second of all...the orders of prison were given by Iraqis that were trained by the CIA...I have several contacts with service men and women who were or still are in Iraq who told me of this. Now instead of just imprisoning Americans or foreigners...they now behead them to make an example.

My feeling is that the group that is doing these beheadings are probably ex-guards from the former Iraqi prison system or ex-military. It is totally obvious that both sides will not just walk away. It is also perfectly clear that Americans are not welcome travelling abroad for leisure and/or work to the Mideast countries. The media will not shed light on any of this....none whatsoever...numerous "no comments" from TV...Radio...and newspaper companies is all that I got back. I am now an associate producer of an independent film company and will attempt to make a documentary some time soon of the experiences and woes of people who have been or are still imprisoned in the Arabian prison system.

I recall history and remember that in the past...that atrocities like what we are witnessing now usually ended up in total annihalation of the enemy. None of this "pussy footing" around the facts and pointing fingers at one particular group. With ties to Saudi Arabia/OPEC and the delicate situation with them...we will let Bush and his "Big Oil" friends brainwash the masses and the guilty ones will never face a judge or sentence for their crimes...maybe in their "after life"..but not in this one.

I also want to add that many months ago I researched and read more than I should have...because now my prediction is coming true. One last time for the readers:

The Caspian Sea is the largest untapped oil resource in the world...and all neighboring counties and pipe line route countries are in turmoil. The answer why is elementary...a race to the Caspian Sea and means to pipe it out to the ones who want it the most. Israel to the west...Russia to the east...and Saudi Arabi/OPEC/Bush family to the south. All within a couple countries away to the paydirt pay off. Now the Bush administration is talking about invading Iran because of suspected WMDs that were allegedly hidden there by Saddam. The heat is on in the Mideast...and it is only going to get worse...by no means will it get better. The Russians have their hands full with terrorists...the Israelis have their hands full with Palestinians...and we have our hands full with alleged terrorists that go by the name "Al Queda". Is any of this sinking in? The CIA is the Al Queda...and vice versa...both act as global terrorists...and keep things in upheavel so "Big Oil" gets their way...easy as that. Next to gold..oil is the most valued commodity in the world!!

Well...that's my rant...first one I have made in some time. Too many subjects to single out one particular topic title to go by..so I just continued with Earl's experience and cleared some other things up on the way. Excuse my grammar and spelling if it is "whacky"...no one is perfect. Thanks! Xenongod

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Maybe he feels America's evil because we love Saudi Arabia so much - the place where he was tortured - and give the Saudi embassy the protection of the Secret Service, and Bush is always seen kissing and hugging the Saudi Prince. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia is known as a country with some serious human rights violations, and yes, I do see news like this in the media, obviously not the same media you see.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I forgot to say one thing, they do not do this to American immigrants, they do this to all people.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hmmm, first we invade Iraq cause they have WMDs, then because Saddam was a bad person who abused the people. Well, why don't we invade Saudi Arabia for the same reasons? Maybe because 2 days after 9/11, where over a dozen Saudi citizens attacked America, Bush was on the balcony smoking cigars with his buddies from Saudi Arabia?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Hmmm, first we invade Iraq cause they have WMDs, then because Saddam was a bad person who abused the people. Well, why don't we invade Saudi Arabia for the same reasons? Maybe because 2 days after 9/11, where over a dozen Saudi citizens attacked America, Bush was on the balcony smoking cigars with his buddies from Saudi Arabia?

Actually, his Saudi buddies were on a plane back to Saudi, while all other aircraft remained grounded...

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
First, you say the guy is your father in law, then you talk of him, as some person.

And your "story" does not add up.
You said you had letters on your hardrive, so I'll assume he emailed you.
How is that so, when he was in a prison that refused proper medical treatment, had dogs attacking him, he was beaten...yet he somehow managed to email you?

And 100 degree brick doesnt turn to molten lava, and if you've ever sat on a brick wall in the summer, it doesnt seem to heat as well as concrete, so please dont make this out to seem any worse than it is.

Sad story, Im glad he's back.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Actually, his Saudi buddies were on a plane back to Saudi, while all other aircraft remained grounded...

Maybe he's talking about Pakistani ISI Cheif Gen. Ahmud, who was in the states on 9/13/2001, and a free man, despite wiring $100,000 to Mohamed Atta through his chief aide, who was later convicted of slitting Washington Post reporter Richard Pearl's throat.

Man we really have to get those terrorist bastards.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread24178/pg1#pid278718]post by xenongod[
Everything written about Duke Ennis is a lie. Earl Eugene Ennis did commit fraud and is still doing so in the USA. He was caught doing this in Dubai. His family doesn't know the whole truth about his lies. He is a professional con-artist. I wish we treated con-artist here in the USA like Dubai does then they would stop. Duke Ennis goes around saying that his wife kidnapped his daughter to the Ukraine and that she was a prostitute. He is a complete drama queen who gains people's trust and scams them out of all their money. He doesn't know real torture. He says that he is a millionaire but a background check will tell you that in 2011 he was on disability in Texas - which I heard there is an investigation if he lied to them. In 2010 he was on wel-fare. Do not believe his stories of his bravery. They are all a lie. He is an excellent con-artist. I feel bad for his family that will eventually find out all his real crimes that he has gotten away with. He is an immoral human being acting as if he was a christian. Especially women need to careful with this thief. He has emptied several bank accounts out and disappears. He was detained in Dubai for lying and fraud. Check it out. He was living in Loveland Colorado in 2011, check out what people know about him there. He is a very dangerous person in disguise of a weak old man with lots of stories. He owes people hundreds of thousands of dollars and none of them can get in touch with him because he keeps moving. He uses a credit card and also goes by the name Roy Ennis. He spends a lot of time with a chinese lady called Flor - who is also a professional con-artist.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
This story seems floored the biggest being that Dubai is not even in Saudi Arabia but is in a totally different country. Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates.??
If you had been arrested and sent to prison you would know which city or country you were in ??

new topics

top topics

join