WACKO JACKO IN CUFFS!

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   




posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
3 MILLION BOND.........WHAT COULD YOU DO WITH 3 MILLION DOLLARS?

WAHT A WASTE!



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow...time to pop some popcorn, sit back, and watch the show. Glad something finally came along to distract me from al that Iraq stuff!



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If he's guilty, he has to be put away for a long time. I think people are sick of the rich, famous and privileged being above the law. In fact, their position as role models makes them multi-dangerous, because, to place these people above the law perpetrates the evil committed and vindicates it in some way so it finally spreads to society and becomes accepted.

No matter how talented he is, to violate or corrupt a child and rob them of their innocence is THE most heinous crime of all. Hopefully a fair trail will prove his own innocence or guilt either way.



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
PS

just seen on a BBC website the "OJ" style helicopter shots of the police car with him in it, driving along the freeway. Unreal!



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
And it's another Media hype...



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Oh he is guilty...

Here is the deposition from his last trial which he paid his way out of.

This was posted by the smoking gun and Snopes confirmed it.

www.thesmokinggun.com...
www.snopes.com...



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I want to hear what the evidence is. The public needs to hear what it is to. Not the I said so, makes it true crap.

Michael should have moved out of this country years ago.

3 million dollar bond?? Set up in advance?? So the police set it? Wasn't a judge suppose to set that? What ever happened to going in front of a judge and the judge setting the bail and bond?

Now we can be charged with the same crime twice? Now that boy can come back from 10 years ago and he can be charged again.

Don't spit on sidewalks depending upon where you live in this country you can get arrested for it.

Thats the truth.



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You can't be chared for the same crime twice, but you can certainly be charged for the same type of crime twice.
Something alot of people are forgetting is that Jackson is facing criminal charges, whereas in the past he only faced civil charges. This isn't about some family wanting to make money from him - this time the state has decided to come after him. I certainly respect the right of a person to be considered inocent until proven guilty, but there's a ton of very suspicious circumstantial evidence already out in the open. Also, his mugshot terrifies me.

www.thesmokinggun.com...



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katie
I want to hear what the evidence is. The public needs to hear what it is to. Not the I said so, makes it true crap.

Michael should have moved out of this country years ago.

3 million dollar bond?? Set up in advance?? So the police set it? Wasn't a judge suppose to set that? What ever happened to going in front of a judge and the judge setting the bail and bond?

Now we can be charged with the same crime twice? Now that boy can come back from 10 years ago and he can be charged again.

Don't spit on sidewalks depending upon where you live in this country you can get arrested for it.

Thats the truth.


ITS THE MONEY TO PAY CALIFORNIA DEFICET!



posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharky
You can't be chared for the same crime twice, but you can certainly be charged for the same type of crime twice.
Something alot of people are forgetting is that Jackson is facing criminal charges, whereas in the past he only faced civil charges. This isn't about some family wanting to make money from him - this time the state has decided to come after him. I certainly respect the right of a person to be considered inocent until proven guilty, but there's a ton of very suspicious circumstantial evidence already out in the open. Also, his mugshot terrifies me.

www.thesmokinggun.com...



ugh. that is indeed a terrifying photo.



posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Can Jackson buy his way to freedom once more?

I notice this time that less people want to give this freak the 'benefit of the doubt' like they did last time around.



posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Can Jackson buy his way to freedom once more?

I notice this time that less people want to give this freak the 'benefit of the doubt' like they did last time around.


HE can pay the 3 million bond and then ditch to some

other country.



posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Jesus Christ! Have you seen his mugshot?




Man that's the scariest thing I've ever seen. I don't know, when you see him in this position it seems to show his true self, he looks like a monster.
There seems to be this weird little plastic surgery circle (a bit like Escape from LA, for those that have seen it), including MJ, Liza Minelli (shudder!), elizabeth taylor, the Bee Gees, David Blaine etc.
Not all of them have had surgery, but it's fair to say they're all #ing weirdos. I'd love to know what religion they follow, I think they all think they're Jesus Christ figures or something. It's scary #.

On a lighter note, and I apologise in advance for asking this, Michael Jackson had surgery to look white we know. Did he however get it done down there? : if you know what I mean?puz:
If he didn't that must be an odd sight, white and black...I don't even think I can say it, I feel sick already.



posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
[Edited on 21-11-2003 by U.S. Patriot]



posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The sad thing about most of these kids is that they don't believe that the people who molested them did anything wrong.

# MICHAEL JACKSON!!! There is no way he should be able to buy his way out of this # this time.



posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 05:59 AM
link   
What is this SECRET ROOM Michael Jackson have decorated with dolls? Is this true?

Unbelivable. The kid did not admit to anything until he went into a psychiatrist's office. Children usally don't say anything until taken to the threshold. Pressure. And being made fun of by others.
He finally broke down. Either way things will surface.....



posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   
He had to turn in his passport, so ther wont be many countries that will publically take him in.



posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The victim's family allegedly said to reporters that they're not in it for the money, but "justice" this time - so I doubt they will be able to agree with a settlement. Especially since the child is forced to testify in court now. MJ might face up to 8 years in jail if he's guilty of all charges. I really wouldn't mind seeing this freak end up where he belongs.



posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   





new topics
top topics
 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join