It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: 3rd Largest Weapons Exporter in the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Defense experts are now ranking Israel as an arms export heavyweight with growing sales to Turkey and India topping the scale.

According to an Israeli arms expert, the Jewish state will remain one of the world�s top five defense exporters for 2003, reported AP. The state was ranked third for 2002 by Defense News in June. The United States and Russia held the top two positions.
According to the Director of Tel Aviv's BESA Center for Strategic Studies Efraim Inbar, the world�s current top five defense exporters are the United States, Russia, France, Britain and Israel, but not necessarily in that order. Government figures show that Israel�s defense export contracts totaled $4.1 billion in 2002, up from $2.6 billion from the previous year.

www.menareport.com...

How much do we spend to support Israel? $.5M a day?

They need our largasse because, why?

This truely boggled me mind when I peeped it!

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Bout Time]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
So its bad for them to sell weapons for some money?

doesnt it help the economy?

whats your point?

US special forces train in Iseral.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Israel must be careful who they sell their arms to and not just to anyone for money's sake only.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Top spot is the US. #ing middle men. Start wars, sell guns, then waste lives stopping them when they get out of hand. way to have foreign policy. I'm not bashing Americans by any means... just the people who make your foreign policy.

DE

top topics

join